[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cue singing "You Are My Destiny"

So Sy's ideal type from her SM trainee days is part of the Kyu-Line! :D

K-Pop Idol Cliques: Do You Know About The Kyu-Line? : News : KpopStarz
https://www.google.com.pr/amp/www.kpopstarz.com/amp/articles/31093/20130612/kpop-idol-cliques-kyu-line.htm

111014 Super Junior’s Kyuhyun recruits CNBLUE’s Jonghyun for his “Kyu-Line” | 3rd Album Waiting, Still Kyuhyun
https://sup3rjunior.com/2011/10/14/111014-super-juniors-kyuhyun-recruits-cnblues-jonghyun-for-his-kyu-line/

MOLS related

Gong Seungyeon:

Lee Junghyun:
Spoiler
MOLS related. Credit and thanks to owners/sources.

Credit and thanks to owners/sources.

CxQdtlcUUAAMxh3.jpg

I hope JH writes a song that's romantic & slow, something about looking into SY's eyes under the starlit skies.  Holding hands and looking up above just the two of them and their love.  With the glow of a moon beam shinning down upon their face.  Just them alone making memories in that special place.  No longer doubting or wondering if MIRACLES really come true, for SY wears the glass slipper and her prince charming is JH from CNBLUE...

Sweet Dreams Brownies where ever you are these are our best days, the best so far...:wub:CxQpkz2UAAAU-xJ.jpg

On an episode of "Radio Star," which is hosted by Kyuhyun, CNBlue's Jonghyun revealed the truth behind the formation of the "Kyu-Line," saying that he was actually forced to join! Jonghyun said, "One day, I suddenly found myself in the 'Kyu-Line.' Kyuhyun hyung said to me, 'Now you are going to be with me,' and I was forcefully recruited."

Jonghyun further said, "When we were practicing for a different program, Kyuhyun hyung suddenly said to me, 'You resemble me a lot.'" Kyuhyun responded to his claims, saying, "I said that because my fans kept saying we look alike!"

Kyuhhyun look alike JongHyun.. no wonder SY likes him.. hehe  :D They were together in Fluttering India with others Kyu-Line members..

It's been a while chingus...Looking at these two, JH and SY..we can see them even without saying anything..they really appreciate for having each other...They really look happy especially JH...He always in good mood..smiling ear to ear...whenever they were captured together...He made sure they were close to each other...I guess everybody around them get used to it now. We already knew how's JH would react to 'something' belongs to him, right. He will become really protective..Doesn't it obvious,chingus??:phew:

I don't really know how to say and express this feeling and reactions...but it is something that I used to feel and most of us did when we fall in love...that kind of feeling that we can't even say it but we feel it....That is how I feel when I see these two lovely people..They surely are meant together..Their eyes, their gestures and their body languages say that they really do love each other...can't stop deluluing chingus...How I wish we can all read what they are thinking about each other...

Now that they are almost done filming..for sure they will feel lost and we do too...But it's a good start actually...Let's hope for MOLS' great success..and they will get more chances in future...Let's wish them to live their lives for the fullest...GongLee Fighting!!

41 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

On an episode of "Radio Star," which is hosted by Kyuhyun, CNBlue's Jonghyun revealed the truth behind the formation of the "Kyu-Line," saying that he was actually forced to join! Jonghyun said, "One day, I suddenly found myself in the 'Kyu-Line.' Kyuhyun hyung said to me, 'Now you are going to be with me,' and I was forcefully recruited."

Jonghyun further said, "When we were practicing for a different program, Kyuhyun hyung suddenly said to me, 'You resemble me a lot.'" Kyuhyun responded to his claims, saying, "I said that because my fans kept saying we look alike!"

Kyuhhyun look alike JongHyun.. no wonder SY likes him.. hehe  :D They were together in Fluttering India with others Kyu-Line members..

Awww... that explains everything... kekeke :wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Why do I feel that MOLS will end sadly and their characters will not end together? :(

I too feel the same thing :(:( We'll wait and watch what happens! Let's hope that the characters do have a happy ending...like after she comes back from the past, she finds JH in the present also or something! :) I hope we get all the scenes we wanted though(I see something like a Back-Hug in one of the photos)...:P They really didn't spend much on the costumes, though :P:P

They must be feeling really upset because the filming ended. It looked like they had a lot of fun filming, even the PD-nim seemed to be quite a friendly person, teasing them and us obvi! :P Wishing for MOLS's success! May the honey-making continue for real! <3

18 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

I too feel the same thing :(:( We'll wait and watch what happens! Let's hope that the characters do have a happy ending...like after she comes back from the past, she finds JH in the present also or something! :) I hope we get all the scenes we wanted though(I see something like a Back-Hug in one of the photos)...:P They really didn't spend much on the costumes, though :P:P

They must be feeling really upset because the filming ended. It looked like they had a lot of fun filming, even the PD-nim seemed to be quite a friendly person, teasing them and us obvi! :P Wishing for MOLS's success! May the honey-making continue for real! <3

Maybe is a sad ending, however, I also wish for a happy ending for MOLS, maybe in the present/future. :wub:

Credit and thanks to owners/sources.

And that's a wrap, folks! 

Look how cute the Bees are!!! I can feel the Crazies looming now! What are we to do? The love is just too strong and too much to be contained. It ought to be shared. Let the love in and keep on breathing! Hahaha! Awesome shot! Wishing for the success of this drama! Fighting! Wishing for real dating news, too. 

1 hour ago, happydimple said:

Thank you @peppermints_ and @Dawani for posting... And I sooooo agree with both of you... Aaaaahhhh... My shipping heart.. How am I going to sleep now when I'm recharged with that photo (and I mean jumping and rolling in bed)! They look so happy.. :wub:

OMO OMO OMO!!! :wub: Thank you all as well!! :)

Wonder if Jh is also part of the production team for MOLS along with FNC besides being the leading man. Regardless, thanks to everyone involved on this precious drama! :D

Lets enjoy this sailing ship, feeling Euphoric, lets BEE Happy! Sy's hand on Jh's face, back hug to her heart, his face says it all...heart to heart!!! :heart:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources. 

1 hour ago, happydimple said:

Thank you @peppermints_ and @Dawani for posting... And I sooooo agree with both of you... Aaaaahhhh... My shipping heart.. How am I going to sleep now when I'm recharged with that photo (and I mean jumping and rolling in bed)! They look so happy.. :wub:

Me toooo. I can't sleep as well and it has been 5 mins past 5.00 AM in the morning in my country! Should I blamed to our bee couple then? I shall become zombie at work later on lol. Too much adrenaline rush because of them :wub:

Archived