[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Omo! So many updates today! Happy Wednesday chingus! :):):) And now it's confirmed that the both of them were wearing matching Halloween outfits :heart:  BEEEEEEE <3 <3 And they both posted photos of them eating....And there was an article about how he commented on YH's photo using ancient korean dialect! :P:P:P And sudden change from wearing Hanbok throughout to sexy little black dress! :) Body goals though! :')  I wonder how her nampyeon allowed her to dance like that! :P Isn't that dance only for him to see? :P

A love like sisterhood/brotherhood? Hmm....maybe it means a love where you're really close to your partner, like how you would be with your sister/brother?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sarangbit said:

Omo! So many updates today! Happy Wednesday chingus! :):):)

A love like sisterhood/brotherhood? Hmm....maybe it means a love where you're really close to your partner, like how you would be with your sister/brother?

Agreed. Sorry to cut your post short. Because sometimes things get lost in translations, I wonder if by that sister/brother it could meant like Sy mentioned she wanted in a relationship, being comfortable like friends. It could be close, playful, sometimes childlike or innocent, yet mature, with trust, deep feelings of protection, a close and protective relationship! :wub:

17 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Agreed. Sorry to cut your post short. Because sometimes things get lost in translations, I wonder if by that sister/brother it could meant like Sy mentioned she wanted in a relationship, being comfortable like friends. It could be close, playful, sometimes childlike or innocent, yet mature, with trust, deep feelings of protection, a close and protective relationship! :wub:

Yessss! :):):) <3 *goes into delulu mode again* :wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

Did I miss what SY's comment is to Merci_drama? Thanks!!!! 

Well I used google, while translations can be messy, this time around it looks accurate. Translation: Bee and Owl (If someone has another translation and can post it)

Sy's comment confirms that the costume is indeed a BEE! Now, if someone can share another merci_drama translation for her reply to Sy, it will be appreciate, the google translation that I got was: But they both seem happy and it could be missing something, that could be for Sy's comment too.

Always happy myself to read your insighful thoughts. Oh, please edit out the IG pictures from the quote, sometimes I forget myself, it happens. :D  Enjoying the IG saga! :lol:

Hi brownies!

I went to CN concert last night and had a great time!  I wish I was better at describing how great the music was, but I can only say it was great.  Be OK with JH's piano was just....

JH got a cold (again!) so I don't think his voice was in the best condition.  He coughed into the mic a few times (not during songs) and made us laugh. They did not talk much, YH kept saying THIS IS FUN! and it sure was fun.  JH said something like  'a lot is happening worldwide and he wants to give out great feelings.  I'll do my best here so everyone do your best in your places'.

Sorry for the short update, gotta run.  Am going tonight again too.  Have a great one, brownies!

8 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Well I used google, while translations can be messy, this time around it looks accurate. Translation: Bee and Owl (If someone has another translation and can post it)

Sy's comment confirms that the costume is indeed a BEE! Now, if someone can share another merci_drama translation for her reply to Sy, it will be appreciate, the google translation that I got was: But they both seem happy and it could be missing something, that could be for Sy's comment too.

Always happy myself to read your insighful thoughts. Oh, please edit out the IG pictures from the quote, sometimes I forget myself, it happens. :D  Enjoying the IG saga! :lol:

@happy2bhere This is from GongLee Global. Same with @Aileen4ever:

3 hours ago, MattieCat said:

Hi brownies!

I went to CN concert last night and had a great time!  I wish I was better at describing how great the music was, but I can only say it was great.  Be OK with JH's piano was just....

JH got a cold (again!) so I don't think his voice was in the best condition.  He coughed into the mic a few times (not during songs) and made us laugh. They did not talk much, YH kept saying THIS IS FUN! and it sure was fun.  JH said something like  'a lot is happening worldwide and he wants to give out great feelings.  I'll do my best here so everyone do your best in your places'.

Sorry for the short update, gotta run.  Am going tonight again too.  Have a great one, brownies!

@MattieCat Whoaaa... so excited!!! 

Have fun... and enjoy the concert to the max. Will wait for your FAs later :wub:

Anyway, for those who wants to stream the live concert, you can try these links:

Spoiler

The concert will start at 6.30 PM Japan time.

Cr: Montane_apple

I want to add translation, but i don't know why I can't submit that post :/

anyways, trans:  Jang Eun Hong-nim :heart:

Does anyone know her? Is she an actress, entertainer?

EDIT: So I found out that Eun Hong is a fresh face, a new commercial model who'll be advertising SKT cellphones. She's apparently Seungyoen's age (one korean website stated that she's 24, and as we know, Koreans counts age differently, so SY is also 24 there, when in other countries she would be 23 :P)

http://koogle.tv/media/news/jang-eun-hong-replaces-seolhyun-as-cellphone-commercial-model/

@MattieCat Glad you enjoyed :):) Lucky! <3 Looking forward to hearing more about the concert :)

And i don't know the exact translation of pd-nim's reply to SY. I knew what few words meant. So, with some help from google, i think it says.... 

Still  going back, it's good to see you have fun! :P 

I guess he means that going back to when they wore those costumes, nice to see them having fun?

Archived