[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

Seungyeon in red cheongsam .. How JH reaction ?? Like this :flushed: kihkih  or :blush::heart: haha

Im soo happy watched their reaction in deleted video.. thanks to IG saga.. fans can captured their moments.. thanks chingus for still photo .. its ok if he want to delete that video.. hehe :D 

Both uri couple was a funny and cheerfull ... they know their fans and shipper love watched their happiness... their happiness was our happiness .. oh nooo.. its make me teary.. why my heart was soo soft today.. maybe happy because tomorrow was a holiday in my country, i need a break.. for those Hindus here.. Happy Depavali & happy vacation for me.. hehe saranghanda chingus :heart:

Sooo true :P I wonder what his reaction was :)

And happy diwali to you too :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, starcrossgrass said:

First of all i dont think jh deleted the post because of bad comments cause i dont see any.most are positive ones.perhaps he didnt like something in it or either the comp or production team ask him to cause of spoiler or something..

Seungyeon in the chinese attire is super pretty..she looks especially good in red..and the comments on her articles are all good..i think its for MOLS but that just makes me even more curious of how the story will unfold..

Agree with JH deleted the post maybe because of the spoiler thing ^^

Seems everyone agree that Seungyeon is super pretty especially with that red cheongsam. Here's translations of the comment section on Naver:

Cr: anonabi

Our ship has all of its flags flying...our couple seem to be having a fun time filming their new web drama together and seem to be close and comfortable with each other, just as they were on WGM.   There is a lot of IG activity for both of them, even though I wish JH would just like at least one of SY's IG posts....grrrrrrrh!   Especially the one in the red Chinese looking dress....could she be any prettier?!   I'm sure he has his reasons for not liking her posts, but really, how bad could it be for him to like just one post?   They are in a drama together, she and Jaejin are OK with it and JH's friend on WGM is OK with it, why not her ex-WGM partner and co-star in a new web drama?  Surely he could withstand a little heat from the antis - and it would show he has no problem being 'friends' with Seungyeon.  It may even shut some of the antis up with their negative comments toward her if he shows some support for her.  Just my 2 cents.   

2 hours ago, luvtokki said:

Our ship has all of its flags flying...our couple seem to be having a fun time filming their new web drama together and seem to be close and comfortable with each other, just as they were on WGM.   There is a lot of IG activity for both of them, even though I wish JH would just like at least one of SY's IG posts....grrrrrrrh!   Especially the one in the red Chinese looking dress....could she be any prettier?!   I'm sure he has his reasons for not liking her posts, but really, how bad could it be for him to like just one post?   They are in a drama together, she and Jaejin are OK with it and JH's friend on WGM is OK with it, why not her ex-WGM partner and co-star in a new web drama?  Surely he could withstand a little heat from the antis - and it would show he has no problem being 'friends' with Seungyeon.  It may even shut some of the antis up with their negative comments toward her if he shows some support for her.  Just my 2 cents.   

I agree...Even his Mum likes her posts. LOL :w00t:

@aniliaz Happy Deepavali!!!!

Annyeong Brownies! 

Seems everyone busy spending weekend/holiday with family, right? :)

From GSY International IG post this morning. Love how SY cares alot about her sister :wub:

Spoiler

Anyway... OOT.

Just watched Taejoon and Bomi WGM. I kinda understand why Taejoon and Jonghyun are close friend. They're quite similar in terms of they get excited when they have to compete and play games. 

Some scenes really remind me of JongYeon episodes. Such as in Busan episode where JH and SY visited JH's school and did a game and Judo. JH took it seriously like he wanted to win the competition... kekeke. CTJ is also like that, for example when he has to find money for their house and has a dinner bet with Bomi ^^

Also I'm curious about that Vibrate Brand. Is it a trend now in South Korea? Because CTJ also wore Vibrate for his cap and tshirt. Or is it Jonghyun's bff (circle of friends) fave Brand? *winkeu*

[Added]

Found this on my TL. From Hongkira program where Lee Hongki, from FTISLAND is the host. He is Jonghyun's labelmate in FNC.

Cr: shiennnnn

Sooo... it is possible that uri couple are dating (I do believe they are) without fans knowing *happy me* lol ;)

SY really loves animals! Look at the look in her eye as she reaches out to touch it. It's almost like she is trying to talk to it. My guess is this is the horse that JH has to ride for the drama. Very cute that you can see him (or could be the other dude...Jaejin?) in the photo. Very cool! 

@Ningnong BurarakWelcome to the most awesome, coolest, luckiest and the most smooth sailing ship! Happy to have you sailing with us here. Actually at first  look i did not notice JH  is on that pic until you mention it. It's definitely him based on the color of the costume he is wearing. It makes my heart flutters thinking on how he adoringly watched SY as she caressed the horse face. :wub::wub:

SY's dream to act as a tomboy has now becoming a reality. Baby bear fighting! :sweatingbullets:

With the BTS that have been shown to us, im all the more curious and super excited to watch this much awaited drama series of our beloved couple. I am hoping that B.E.S.T. team will still be here and share their talents to give us happiness.:D

Sorry chingus..their scene in the park was romantic scene that i was mentioned before .. im hoping for romantic scene beautifully like LITM drama. Did our PDnim was in here :anguished: 

Please PDnim give us more BTS for uri couple. Jaebal !! Thanks PDnim.. Hopefully this will follow LITM succesful..

P/s: MOLS make us curious, their story line was questionable. from K-Robin Hood to main lead actress become flower boy. 

Archived