[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

What day is today?

:wub:

IT'S SATURDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

And when it's Saturday, it means --- JONGYEON DAY!

Great day to every BROWNIES around the world~

Mwehe. Was gone for a day and I'm still gonna read the last 15 pages, I think.. So, might gonna post something later or maybe I'll just stay here in my cubicle and spazz whole day.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AoiYagami

Yay for saturday! Even though it's still Friday for me because I live in California. How are all of you? Hope everyone is hyped.

I wanted to put in my two cents about the whole covering up SY wedding dress thing. There was a small pattern I was starting to notice while researching for my fanfic (btw, as usual I'm at my office working. Once my overtime lessens I'll actually work on the damn thing! Please bear with me. TT__TT) If I may propose the theory that maybe instead of being jealous of other guys seeing SY, JH covered her up for himself?  :wub:

Throughout the season with them, JH has randomly expressed concern of controlling himself. There was the episode 273 where he tells her to lower her skirt because he doesn't know where to look. There are multiple time where he's like 'you are so pretty.. this is trouble for me" When she first arrived in Japan, he held in the urge to run in and hug her. While in Japan and walking around he would always tell her to do certain things so he could control himself. Heck, even the JH patented Recharge is also an attempt calm him down.  That's how it started out anyway. 

As JH put it himself, he is a man... So... Hehe. This is what I'm thinking. He's covering her gorgeous figure because otherwise, he wouldn't be able to control himself.  (Btw, that dress, STUNNING!)

Also, why is everything I put on here kinda naughty? I make JH sound so weird. Hahaha. You guys shouldn't expect that of my fanfic work for this couple. haha... Although it's not unheard of within my writing. So who knows!:P

Ah well, later for now. As usual, you guys jeep me entertained while I'm working. 

Yay for saturday! Even though it's still Friday for me because I live in California. How are all of you? Hope everyone is hyped.

I wanted to put in my two cents about the whole covering up SY wedding dress thing. There was a small pattern I was starting to notice while researching for my fanfic (btw, as usual I'm at my office working. Once my overtime lessens I'll actually work on the damn thing! Please bear with me. TT__TT) If I may propose the theory that maybe instead of being jealous of other guys seeing SY, JH covered her up for himself?  :wub:

Throughout the season with them, JH has randomly expressed concern of controlling himself. There was the episode 273 where he tells her to lower her skirt because he doesn't know where to look. There are multiple time where he's like 'you are so pretty.. this is trouble for me" When she first arrived in Japan, he held in the urge to run in and hug her. While in Japan and walking around he would always tell her to do certain things so he could control himself. Heck, even the JH patented Recharge is also an attempt calm him down.  That's how it started out anyway. 

Pretty hyped here though I'm still at work too and I don't know if I'll be able to stream today or tomorrow but what's for sure is I'll keep myself updated by reading stuffs in this thread. Yas! AND.. HAHAHAHAHA I think so too. JH has been holding back himself from the very start. SY was definitely stunning and sexy and yknow guys.. even if it's not sexy for us to look, JH's eyes are different! Take note when SY did the butt thingy in Busan wherein she used her butt in writing her name and JH stopped her after how many seconds because he found it too sexy and seductive. I mean, IT WASN'T -- from my perspective. LOL at JH. And now that we eventually see the sexy side of SY, (VERY CURVY and and too much skin revealed kyaaaa~ Soooo pretty our SY mygosh) I'm wondering what's inside of JH's mind. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. If butt writing was so seductive that he stopped her, how much more seeing his wife with this sexy dress. Good luck on your adventure of holding back that urge JH. I quite sound weird and sneaky with this post. Forgive meeeee~

Woaaaa...pages move so fast, backreads for 30minutes and like always love my unnies @happy2bhere and @burningwithlove post. 

A lot of new member too.. Welcome...welcome..,,

So, lots of brownies practicing 101 Jongyeon Skinship Level don't you? I'm ready for baby brownies boom, 9 months from now...uehehehehe (yup, one of them is you my dear @shinesun kekekek)

This is JongYeon Day, brownies. Prepare your heart and lets spazzing all day!!!

I watch again our couple from first episode and I see even more than before. I swear they are like two halves of an orange. They both similar in many respects. We know that.:D But what caught my attention is that how they accept disadvantages, for example: when he was write calligraphy, he was soo focus that he didn't notice that she is try first skin ship and he even reject her... I think other girl might be hurt, sad and don't try again.... but SY concluded that he is very cute when he focus at something and she starting doing picture of him.... and when times little pass she try again skin ship:D He simple forgot about important things like date when they meet- but she forgive him right away, because she is not alive long injures. 

And he is through word and action build her confidence. Example....- there is more....

Mine conclusion is one- They are complementary to one another.

We are all speculating and hoping and predicting about the wedding (or is it just the photoshoot for the wedding?) but we really don't know anything from a couple short preview pictures and news from MBC about what is going to happen.  As we all have found out, the previews (both the pics and news they put out) are sometimes just outright lies and fabrications!

Sure, we all want a big wedding with the BILs, families and important friends.  We want it to feel real.  But this is a variety show with 2 people who are in a 'fake' marriage.   As much as we want (and maybe JH and SY want) it to be real, this is a show.  JH and SY, I think, will handle all this and still make it meaningful for them.   It may be they don't have a ceremony at all but just have a photo shoot. Maybe they will have a party (reception) afterwards with friends and family.   They have to pick what they want to do and still satisfy what they want to do without upsetting family, friends, fans, WGM and their management agencies.   

There are ratings to worry about, there are crazy fans to worry about.  SY has a big drama coming up, CNBlue will be promoting a new album this year.  JH's and SY's management agencies have to keep this all in perspective. 

Whatever happens, we just have to accept that they (JH & SY) know best and have the celebration that is meaningful and manageable for them in their situation.  We may be disappointed or elated, but it is really about them, not us!

And yes, I want a sweet kiss on the lips and Jh to say "I love you" to her.  She is ready for the kiss, and he owes her that sentiment! :wub:     

We want it to feel real.  But this is a variety show with 2 people who are in a 'fake' marriage.   As much as we want (and maybe JH and SY want) it to be real, this is a show.   

Whatever happens, we just have to accept that they (JH & SY) know best and have the celebration that is meaningful and manageable for them in their situation.  We may be disappointed or elated, but it is really about them, not us!  

lol... I kinda found this funny.   On the one hand, it's fake. It's a variety show. Which means it's supposed to entertain us and make us want to watch it and make us feel as if it's all so very real.  .....And then on the other hand, it's not about the people watching the show, it's about them.. and what they want... as if it's a "real" marriage.  ....lol.....  Us Brownies are so funny when we try to contain our need to fuss about all the things we'd "like" to see them do and how we'd like to see the show play out.... but that's what viewership and fandom is all about.  If it was just about them, then they wouldn't need ratings or any of us to watch... so, yes, they have to consider what the WGM Fans want as well as doing the things they want... it's a happy medium and balance.  And yes, this couple seems to manage it all quite well.  Whether disappointed or elated, they're still hands down the BEST, in my opinion, WGM couple for realness and sincerity that I've ever seen.

@amastris & @burningwithlove  I hear what you both are saying and even this fairy has some concerns on this matter.  It's like my heart is split and my feelings too!  I consider myself to be upbeat & positive most of the time.  When SY shouted I LOVE YOU at the beach and there was no reply.  She later walked with him and I did feel that she was a little concerned by her look up to him! If they hadn't talked about it in private she may have wondered why he didn't say it back. She even went so far as to say it again in different words I have fallen for you not once, but twice.  A part of me believes he came on strong from the very first episode.  Him saying I already have fallen for you! Pinky promise etc... His actions physical seem to speak louder than his words.  And to be honest I thought he could have said I Love you in so many places in the last episode.  But it never came not in words, but somehow I felt it in his reactions.

The other part of me says he is older and understands fame and life maybe a little better. Lets face it  he knows all to well how WGM usually works!  Up close & personal through his brother being on the show too and others.  I want to believe that because he is different, that saying I LOVE YOU isn't common language for him.  Maybe him going so far as to say I won't say it on the show. If and when it is said it will be on my terms.   But that it doesn't mean those feelings are not there for SY.  Kissing & saying I love you by others on that show are as common as breathing.  He has also let it be known right at first his reasons for not liking couple items before SY was his belief that actions should speak louder than making up items to do it for you.  That love shouldn't have to be proven to others, just to each other.  There is also the fact that he could very well be guarding & keeping something back maybe thinking if I show & give everything now what is there left to give or show!  Also alot going on in their lives and alot of concerns maybe that to is on both their minds.  Truth is what ever happens we will only see and know what they allow us to...... For they are the only ones who know the answers to the whys? And the why nots?  As for us only time will tell......

I really hope he will answer some wgm related questions on the fanmeeting. Up until now weve read many interview of SY about their relationship but none from him. I' m pretty excited though. ..i just want to see his facial expression when he answer those questions...we all know well that JH can't lie.

I really hope he will answer some wgm related questions on the fanmeeting. Up until now weve read many interview of SY about their relationship but none from him. I' m pretty excited though. ..i just want to see his facial expression when he answer those questions...we all know well that JH can't lie.

In a way he did during a presscon for Orange Marmalade.

@amastris said -

lol... I kinda found this funny.   On the one hand, it's fake. It's a variety show. Which means it's supposed to entertain us and make us want to watch it and make us feel as if it's all so very real.  .....And then on the other hand, it's not about the people watching the show, it's about them.. and what they want... as if it's a "real" marriage.  ....lol..... 

Yes, this is kinda funny!  It's the WGM couple's shipper's conundrum.  WGM, the show,  promises nothing.  This is not The Bachelor or the The Bachelorette or a dating show where the couple is supposed to ride off happily into the sunset.  WGM puts 2 people together who are for the most part complete strangers and then films them 'acting' like a married couple.  Throughout the show, they are a 'fake' couple in a 'fake' marriage.   The entertainment that is supposed to be generated by this couple is to put them in embarrassing and sometimes foolish situations and everybody is supposed to laugh at them and their antics.  That's why it has a canned laughed track (that I absolutely hate, by the way!) to generate (again fake) laughter to lighten the mood.  Also, seeing the couple fight and have disagreements is also approved to 'spice things up'.   Henry was the perfect groom, because he was prime variety show material.  Too bad that didn't work out for WGM!  But, that's the original idea behind the show, and this is the concept I hate.

I hate that concept/idea because it is cruel and harmful for the couple, if, as they often do, actually develop feelings for their partners.  The 'smart' couple that comes into WGM doesn't get invested in the emotions, but plays it up for yucks and everybody loves them...this is how the show is supposed to be.

But then, a couple comes along that rises above the variety show concept and actually seems to develop feelings for each other.   Now, suddenly, the yuck factor is replaced by a growing fan base that wants them to be 'real'.   Now the show gets viewers because people start believing in the magic behind the smoke and mirrors.   Shipper forums are built, people wait anxiously for the next development in their story.   WGM tries to put some pizzazz into this 'dull' love story by throwing in jealousy, lost couple items, guest appearances, etc.

But this couple is unlike anything I've seen on WGM before.  They picked each other.   They were not just mildly attracted to each other when they first met, they pretty much committed to each other on the first date.  And, on their second date go on a 3 day, 2 night honeymoon where they spend the first night sleeping in the same room and until the end of the Japan trip spread love honey over all of Japan!

And it has been a continuous spiral up from there.  JH decorates their couple house on his own dime, sexy photo shoot, meeting BOTH sets of parents (ACTUALLY JH's entire family), uniform date at Neverland, trip to Busan.  Heartfelt gifts, couple items and surprises, massive IG interactions.

Add to that the background story of how JH was feeling unsatisfied with his life, was looking for a change and his strict qualifications for his participation on the show.  Add to that the PD's comment that the show would be changing and there may be a chance the couples will be able to actually date/become real.  Add those 2 conditions and there is definitely a 'wow' factor added to the potential of what this couple may become.

"And then on the other hand, it's not about the people watching the show, it's about them.. and what they want... as if it's a "real" marriage.  ....lol....."             .  

Not a 'real' marriage, it's 'fake', remember?!  But certainly a 'real' relationship.  You can't tell me they don't feel and care for each other, that this is a special relationship and time for them.  And it seems they have been able to call the shots on what they want to do on this show.  Their mission card told them to plan their own wedding.  So, it is about them and what they want.  And taking into account all the factors that have to be considered, I believe they will plan and execute exactly the wedding they want.  And it will be meaningful and lovely for them...and hopefully appease us, too!  

Not a 'real' marriage, it's 'fake', remember?!  But certainly a 'real' relationship.  You can't tell me they don't feel and care for each other, that this is a special relationship and time for them.  And it seems they have been able to call the shots on what they want to do on this show.  Their mission card told them to plan their own wedding.  So, it is about them and what they want.  And taking into account all the factors that have to be considered, I believe they will plan and execute exactly the wedding they want.  And it will be meaningful and lovely for them...and hopefully appease us, too!  

Oh.... yes, I forgot that mission card told them to plan their own wedding..... yes... the wedding will display exactly what they want and not we want :D but I am sure they still thinking to make it a good to show for their fans and viewers.... Can't wait today and preview for next week. Just have happy watching brownies

@amastris & @burningwithlove  I hear what you both are saying and even this fairy has some concerns on this matter.  It's like my heart is split and my feelings too!  I consider myself to be upbeat & positive most of the time.  When SY shouted I LOVE YOU at the beach and there was no reply.  She later walked with him and I did feel that she was a little concerned by her look up to him! If they hadn't talked about it in private she may have wondered why he didn't say it back. She even went so far as to say it again in different words I have fallen for you not once, but twice.  A part of me believes he came on strong from the very first episode.  Him saying I already have fallen for you! Pinky promise etc... His actions physical seem to speak louder than his words.  And to be honest I thought he could have said I Love you in so many places in the last episode.  But it never came not in words, but somehow I felt it in his reactions.

The other part of me says he is older and understands fame and life maybe a little better. Lets face it  he knows all to well how WGM usually works!  Up close & personal through his brother being on the show too and others.  I want to believe that because he is different, that saying I LOVE YOU isn't common language for him.  Maybe him going so far as to say I won't say it on the show. If and when it is said it will be on my terms.   But that it doesn't mean those feelings are not there for SY.  Kissing & saying I love you by others on that show are as common as breathing.  He has also let it be known right at first his reasons for not liking couple items before SY was his belief that actions should speak louder than making up items to do it for you.  That love shouldn't have to be proven to others, just to each other.  There is also the fact that he could very well be guarding & keeping something back maybe thinking if I show & give everything now what is there left to give or show!  Also alot going on in their lives and alot of concerns maybe that to is on both their minds.  Truth is what ever happens we will only see and know what they allow us to...... For they are the only ones who know the answers to the whys? And the why nots?  As for us only time will tell......

^^^Really enjoyed what you wrote.  I think we are all pretty much on the same page in thought and feeling.  I couldn't add or subtract anything from your perspective.  These are the angles to look at it from in my opinion.  

But because I often get misunderstood, I want to make perfectly clear that I'm not concerned about JH's feelings for SY.  I believe he is sincere.  I believe they both are and that what you see is what you get.  I believe he has a "reason" for why he does things this way, and like I said, I'm not gonna try to ponder or figure it out.  I trust that his reasons are pure at heart.  

The only real reason I brought it up is regarding the "kiss" thing.  They have reasons for the levels of skinship they get to when they do it.  Again, I trust that.  But, that means I'm not really sure a kiss initiated by either of them is eminent.  That's why I'm saying, there may be hesitations so make it "lighthearted" and coax by others for the wedding and viola! We get a kiss.  Or at least that's my thinking. ...because [and of course, I don't want to go around and around on this. I'm perfectly cool with the differing opinions...but it still doesn't change my thinking] I really don't think JH was disappointed she didn't kiss him on the mouth.  I've watched it several times and tried to look at it from other's perspective and I still came away with "guarded".  ..SY puts up her fingers like she's gonna play the trick again.. but JH, I don't think he realized it cause she hadn't actually touched his face yet when he goes "wait a minute, wait a minute".  Frankly, I think based on her shyness and hesitation at this level of skinship, JH assumed from the start that the next step, if she would kiss, would be on the cheek or forehead, not on the lips.  But as the moment drew near, I think he worried she might actually do it.  Especially with all those "feelings" floating around.  So that's why he stopped her.  I think her purposefully teased her with the mouth spray to make her self conscious, and a little embarrassed.  I think he knows her well enough to play her right.  To top it off, as other Brownies have noted multiple times, if he really wanted a kiss after that, he'd have closed his mouth... but I think he smiled like that to make sure she wouldn't actually kiss him on the lips. ...I don't know... It's all speculation... but, again, my reason for even mentioning it was that I feel JH & SY might actually need a little push to do the deed.

@luvtokki Well said! ..I believe whatever it is that ends up, it will be beautiful.  ..and as far as the "canned" laughter, I couldn't agree with you more.  It's the most annoying thing and they insert that stuff at the most awkward and inappropriate moments! Not when necessarily something funny is happening, but when something "serious" starts to come up and then they "lighten" the mood, but actually it's more like shattering a precious moment, and making me irritated in the process because I can't "hear" my couple as nice and clearly as I want. ;)

I really don't think JH was disappointed she didn't kiss him on the mouth.  I've watched it several times and tried to look at it from other's perspective and I still came away with "guarded".  ..SY puts up her fingers like she's gonna play the trick again.. but JH, I don't think he realized it cause she hadn't actually touched his face yet when he goes "wait a minute, wait a minute".  Frankly, I think based on her shyness and hesitation at this level of skinship, JH assumed from the start that the next step, if she would kiss, would be on the cheek or forehead, not on the lips.  But as the moment drew near, I think he worried she might actually do it.  Especially with all those "feelings" floating around.  So that's why he stopped her.  I think her purposefully teased her with the mouth spray to make her self conscious, and a little embarrassed.  I think he knows her well enough to play her right.  To top it off, as other Brownies have noted multiple times, if he really wanted a kiss after that, he'd have closed his mouth... but I think he smiled like that to make sure she wouldn't actually kiss him on the lips. ...I don't know... It's all speculation... but, again, my reason for even mentioning it was that I feel JH & SY might actually need a little push to do the deed.

sorry for cutting, thats exactly what I am thinking... thank you @amastris for writing my thought also... I am good in reading but difficult to write what I thought... haahahaha... lol :D 

About JH who has not said I love you back, I loved the posts by @amastris & @burningwithlove, I also want to chime in although I might be redundant… (sorry for not quoting you as I want to quote your entire posts and it would be too long)

While I felt really bad for SY after her shout out of I love you, I was kind of glad JH did not say it back.  I believe SY was innocently sincere when she said it, and JH was also sincere when he did NOT say it.  As a man, and as someone who is older and more experienced romantically AND professionally, he knows very well how meaningful those words are.  It doesn’t mean he doesn’t have feelings for her, as it is undeniable that there is really something very special going on between them and the two cannot hide it. 

For the sake of the show, WGM, it would have been really nice if he said it. But then, I might have felt it to be unrealistic.  I mean, if this is a real relationship, they have met only about two months ago at that point, and have met up only for 8 days total,(as @amastris previously pointed out, I believe) right?  If a friend of mine tells me about this guy whom she dated about two months, without even a proper kiss, saying he loves her, I would advise the friend not to take it so seriously.  No matter how much JH is smitten by SY, JH not saying I love you right tells me he is not faking anything.  And I’m saying this because while I keep telling myself this is a show, I really want them to be real.

The proposal in the car was so sweet and romantic and I loved it.  But the moment JH actually said Will You Marry Me, I was put back to the reality and was reminded that they are playing as a virtual couple in the frame of WGM and they are aware that there are millions of people watching them. 

This is the dilemma… if there was no camera, things might have progressed much faster, as I don’t think JH could control himself that well if no one is around and there obviously are strong sexual tensions all over.  Or who knows, it might not have gone anywhere, because without WGM, they never got to be able to go on all the trips and dates so openly and never got a chance to get closer.  And most importantly, if there were no camera, we would not be able to witness any of those wonderful moments.  

It makes me feel ‘strange’ too as I don’t seem to be able to draw a line between what’s real and not real about the two…

Well we’ll see in a few hours how things will be developing and I cannot wait!!

Guest flower4junsu

Pretty hyped here though I'm still at work too and I don't know if I'll be able to stream today or tomorrow but what's for sure is I'll keep myself updated by reading stuffs in this thread. Yas! AND.. HAHAHAHAHA I think so too. JH has been holding back himself from the very start. SY was definitely stunning and sexy and yknow guys.. even if it's not sexy for us to look, JH's eyes are different! Take note when SY did the butt thingy in Busan wherein she used her butt in writing her name and JH stopped her after how many seconds because he found it too sexy and seductive. I mean, IT WASN'T -- from my perspective. LOL at JH. And now that we eventually see the sexy side of SY, (VERY CURVY and and too much skin revealed kyaaaa~ Soooo pretty our SY mygosh) I'm wondering what's inside of JH's mind. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. If butt writing was so seductive that he stopped her, how much more seeing his wife with this sexy dress. Good luck on your adventure of holding back that urge JH. I quite sound weird and sneaky with this post. Forgive meeeee~

Uehehehe.......SY, too much MSG can be poisoning!!!!

Woaaaa...pages move so fast, backreads for 30minutes and like always love my unnies @happy2bhere and @burningwithlove post. 

A lot of new member too.. Welcome...welcome..,,

So, lots of brownies practicing 101 Jongyeon Skinship Level don't you? I'm ready for baby brownies boom, 9 months from now...uehehehehe (yup, one of them is you my dear @shinesun kekekek)

This is JongYeon Day, brownies. Prepare your heart and lets spazzing all day!!!

Ohmy ohmy!I gotta fan my face, lol!They seriously gotta explain them selves for they already made us do the explicable-slash-irrational- thing!I mean, 9 months from now we should gather here again to find out who've been succeeding in producing baby brownies!hahahaha...Awww...i just..couldn't contain my self, ROTL

@amastris I love all your posts and always looking forward to reading them. It certainly brought out what the rest of us couldn't put in words. 

Frankly speaking, I feel okay for JH not to rush on the kissing and I love you part. I truly want them to have a really sweet first kiss at the right time and I love you right after. When that happens, hopefully both of them shall not be feeling strange and confused anymore. But rather a solid confirmation that they are made for each other.... with wedding songs playing in JH's head. ㅋㅋㅋ

I just love Saturdays... :wub:

Guest guitarpick851

just a thought..

did u guys notice how these two position themselves while walking?

he likes to put his one arm on her shoulder and his hand on the lower part of her arm just above the elbow

her body has to twist by 45 degrees close to his body, one breast is pressed on his lower chest..

he wants her to put her arm around  his waist too...

her hips is pressed on his upper thighs...

we tried it with my friends ....lol...cant stop laughing.... it was tiring

but damn....... it feels really gooooood..........

sorry..... (pervert mode has been activated since saturday)

sorry fellow brownies.....i think im crazy now...hehehehe

i also noticed this since they were doing it a lot throughout the busan trip. i just tried it with my husband and we have almost the same height as BEC. you are correct with the upper body feeling and my husband told me that he can definitely feel feel "it (them, will a little movement since they do it too while walking) ". i strongly agree with you and it makes me wonder more how they can be so comfortable in that position all the time? could it be that they are "that" intimate already? unfortunately i cannot testify the hip part for my 7month tummy is on the way...huehehe

hi and hi to your 7th month tummy baby.... i hope you can nickname your baby HONEY BEE......congrats

Archived