[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ohhotdeym

Hidden Content

​those people who are against him joining the show are still going to watch it anyway... lol :lol:

some may end up liking it and continue to watch. some may don't. nevertheless, more viewers for the show means good news :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soumi

images omitted :)

​I can't help laughing a little at how out of place his sun glasses look on him, considering what else he's wearing.

​I can't help laughing a little at how out of place his sun glasses look on him, considering what else he's wearing.

​Do you remember Fluttering India? The morning when he came out of their hotel wearing pretty much everything he can grab? (Indian clothes, formal black shoes plus sun glasses) he didn't shave either.  :D Minho was dumbfounded with his fashion and Suho called him 'true musician'.

Just finished watching HITTG - it ended well!   This was one of the most enjoyable Korean TV dramas that I've watched all the way through.  It was a classy production.   Direction, screenplay, cinematography, actors were all 1st class.  SY should be proud to have been a part of such a successful production.   You could see the actors all seemed to get along well, I'm sure it will be hard for her to leave them!  I wonder when their 2-day 1 night party together will be?   Probably happened late last week or maybe this week.  I hope she takes a break and takes care of Jonghyun instead of rushing into another drama!   If she is a senior in college and the semester was starting in March (when they first met) when will she be graduating. I wonder?   maybe her 'hot husband' will attend her graduation?   He's already felt the power of a women's university, I'm sure he can endure it again, while cheering for his wife!

I see you are all asking how everyone feels having missed one episode of our couple?  I'm fine!  I've gone through much worse with YongSeo!  During their time they had a strike at MBC that lasted a month, plus the Choenan tragedy which put South Korea into a period of national mourning and they didn't show any WGM episodes for a few more weeks, from what I remember.  Missing one episode is nothing.  It's aggravating not only because we miss them but it puts their whole filming schedule back one week.  I know the uniform date at the zoo will be sweet and cute, but I REALLY wanted to see SY at CNBlue's concert and - BUSAN!   Now we have to wait additional weeks to see WHAT HAPPENS IN BUSAN!?   AISSSH, REALLY!      

But that joseon era's style with shades are match..handsome overload !!

Guest banana_milk082791

​Do you remember Fluttering India? The morning when he came out of their hotel wearing pretty much everything he can grab? (Indian clothes, formal black shoes plus sun glasses) he didn't shave either.  :D Minho was dumbfounded with his fashion and Suho called him 'true musician'.

​I was going to mention that Fluttering India airport fashion too.:)) Damn too funny tbh!!  When they were watching the morning news he was already wearing that so i was kinda surprised he wore that to the airport too! hahahah!  

Just finished watching HITTG - it ended well!   This was one of the most enjoyable Korean TV dramas that I've watched all the way through.  It was a classy production.   Direction, screenplay, cinematography, actors were all 1st class.  SY should be proud to have been a part of such a successful production.   You could see the actors all seemed to get along well, I'm sure it will be hard for her to leave them!  I wonder when their 2-day 1 night party together will be?   Probably happened late last week or maybe this week.  I hope she takes a break and takes care of Jonghyun instead of rushing into another drama!   If she is a senior in college and the semester was starting in March (when they first met) when will she be graduating. I wonder?   maybe her 'hot husband' will attend her graduation?   He's already felt the power of a women's university, I'm sure he can endure it again, while cheering for his wife!

I see you are all asking how everyone feels having missed one episode of our couple?  I'm fine!  I've gone through much worse with YongSeo!  During their time they had a strike at MBC that lasted a month, plus the Choenan tragedy which put South Korea into a period of national mourning and they didn't show any WGM episodes for a few more weeks, from what I remember.  Missing one episode is nothing.  It's aggravating not only because we miss them but it puts their whole filming schedule back one week.  I know the uniform date at the zoo will be sweet and cute, but I REALLY wanted to see SY at CNBlue's concert and - BUSAN!   Now we have to wait additional weeks to see WHAT HAPPENS IN BUSAN!?   AISSSH, REALLY!      

​Every single words I want to say... you already said it :D it is easier for me because its so hard put everything in my head to an essay :D thank you....:wub: 

​I was going to mention that Fluttering India airport fashion too.:)) Damn too funny tbh!!  When they were watching the morning news he was already wearing that so i was kinda surprised he wore that to the airport too! hahahah!  

I can't even watch Fluttering India because I will ROLF-ing too hard that makes my parents go mehhhh. TOO funny i can't Jonghyun-ahhh.. I will kick him right away cause it's too funny dayyuummm :w00t:

I watched F.India when lunch break at office.... i was laughing so hard.... he was just really innocent... :D he is really not experience with variety show  but he makes variety show himself .... if you know what I mean...

​@luvttoki  I heard from many fans who has law background, that the story and facts were well written. Like you, I am happy her drama ended in a high note with the title of Best TV Drama to brag. Really looking forward to her next project so she can prove she is a versatile actress.

By the way, @happy2bhere it has been a very long week indeed. If JH is busy filming for OM this week and SY might go on the HITTG Group trip today.. maybe we would not see any WGM filming tomorrow.. bummer!! :tears: but on a high note, we get to see both of them again this weekend..praying hard no baseball game interruption

I watched F.India when lunch break at office.... i was laughing so hard.... he was just really innocent... :D he is really not experience with variety show  but he makes variety show himself .... if you know what I mean...

​I liked how he did what he wanted, especially when he went to the airport with the randomly put together outfit. To be honest, it didn't look too bad although a bit different to the norm.

I really wanted to hear what JH had to say about eating while the reporter got the bad news. I was also wowed by how quickly he came up with different tunes on his guitar, such a talented musician. 

​it was too much to handle. The Kyu lines members are just so adorable together. They can find something funny in every words and situation. Meticulous Kyuhyun, Witty Seonggyu, Awkward Suho, Random and Sang Namja JongHyun, No Manner (according to Changmin) Minho. I wish they will do a series of Fluttering. That would be awesome. Jonghyun's randomnes <--it's not even a word :D

- He said he had been to India and got Kyuhyun surprised. He confused India and Indonesia :D

- He wanted to ask the pilot to play the Indian CD so they can listen to it and learn (earning desperate sigh from Kyuhyun)

- He sleep NAKED in National TV

- He undress in front of the camera (I was drooling over his back tho hahaha)

- He said he was a picky eater but devour everything in India.

- He was addicted to filming interviews because it makes him feel good :D

- He wrote Shakkuran on his notes, and Sunggyu read it and said it out loud during their daily briefing.

- He drank turtle blood pills and drank bottles of energy drink.

- He even played the piano at 11.30 pm.

- He used hair dryer when other people are still sleeping :D

- and the list goes on

Guest banana_milk082791

When the reporter got bad news, he keeps eating and told others (on bus) that he thought it was prank call so he wasn't careless.... lol...

​hahahahha!! the best part was when they were discussing about that on the bus! ahha!

I'm still thankful to KBS for showing the almost naked Lee Jonghyun! THE BEST 4 SECONDS OF MY LIFE!:))

Now i want Kyuline to visit them on WGM! That would be EPIC! 

Ah, no wonder! I was thinking JH was being quite random there, but thought he kept eating because he didn't want to make it awkward with all the focus on the reporter.  

If Kyuline was invited to a house warming, that will be very entertaining~ Kyuhyun can be quite relentless, but funny with his sarcastic teasing.

Archived