[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

oh i see thank you @hyunyeon
yesterday i was saying that....i thought that if in theory they should meet once on 2 weeks than they should meet in these day because they last meeting was in april 1th
oh i hope so i am so happyyyyyyy *_____*

this is the time they could date publicly without any interruptions ... fine with me :D ...If I'm not mistaken, there were boice fans who got angry with wgm crew because they were not allowed to take pictures during their filming at the airport... hope nothing major happened...

n_s_23_23 said
I dont know how close they are but she is acting too friendly sometimes (its not just for this, her other photos). She should be more careful. I know Jonghyun for a while but She is new. if there will be any rumor/scandal about her, I know Jonghyun will get hurt. so worried.

Guest jyuviolegrace_stv

That smile that Seungyeon does after JH does the scrunched up face the second time is just tooooooo much... They're soo perfect for each other. pls... saturday....come...

Guest shipperlove

mjang said: n_s_23_23 said
I dont know how close they are but she is acting too friendly sometimes (its not just for this, her other photos). She should be more careful. I know Jonghyun for a while but She is new. if there will be any rumor/scandal about her, I know Jonghyun will get hurt. so worried.

@shipperlove I was surprised too at some fans...they're guarding SY for JH.. if a guy or fanboy start writing liking her... they will scold that person and tell them, SY is taken... and look at how many people would tag JH and said "oppa your wife is beautiful" ..

Guest shipperlove

mjang said: @shipperlove I was surprised too at some fans...they're guarding SY for JH.. if a guy or fanboy start writing liking her... they will scold that person and tell them, SY is taken... and look at how many people would tag JH and said "oppa your wife is beautiful" ..

Archived