[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I think in Episode 16 we will get to see the details on how he gets to stay alive :) Wow this guy really. Captain Korea he is! 

And that camping scene!!! After all the angst now I am ready for the happy ending! :):) 

One episode left to go. Now this is the real sad deal! 

• Like 11

oh my god, i almost scream KES WHAT THE H***.. but i cancel it, at least he still alive

at first i still don;t believe, still have a hope since camping not yet airinging.

but after cafe scene i almost curse ahhaha. I'm sorry KES

• Like 4

that ending should not be by any means KMY's imagination..I'm gonna kill the writer if that is the case..she better hide in a far away cave!..it's not KMY's imagination right???..I can't understand Korean..I have no idea about the conversations of the whole episode..

my heart was so heavy the whole time..I couldn't stop crying..hayz!..my heart is still heavy though :bawling:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, makyno said:

my streaming is down, plis anybody tell me what's next after the scene MY placing some flower in URK. sorry my english bad but i'm still curious

So she started complaining about how he has lied to her about coming back safe and sound and loving her.  She tried to be put the stone she took from Urk and then she hear YSJ through the radio and she keeps saying "impossible" then he through the radio says beauty turn around or KMY turn around i don't remember which one he used lol.  But anyways she turns around and says impossible again and he was alive and when they hug she says "you were alive" and he says "sorry" she keeps saying " you were alive" and the he says " I know, I keep doing the impossible" meaning I keep coming back alive.  

hope it helped :) 

• Like 22