[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I'm just too excited to really say anything but we definitely saw a lot of development on part of Kang Mo Yeon -- on episode 3(?) when they went to the ship, she somewhat refused to take his hand but when they step out of the car today, she willingly took it. YSJ's willingness to help her hasn't change (his love has intensified omo) but she's definitely changed and is more willing to accept his job as part of him. 

Okay back to rewatching the episode for the fifth time raw

• Like 19

30. 4%! Well, that certainly is a good way to finish of my day. I'm off to dream of a potential double dates with our 2 OTPs. Good night Troopers, don't forget to man your stations for tomorrow's battle! 

Ah, I nearly forgot! I now have the answer to the question about who met Shi-jin first. Dae-young did. Shi-jin's military career was said to have lasted for 10 years and that's assuming they started counting from his MA graduation. He and Dae-young met while Shi-jin attended MA, therefore they've known each other for more than a decade. In this episode we found out that he's known Myeong-joo for the past 7 years, so they probably met at the same time as she and Dae-young started fake-dating.

Now all I need to see is how they became besties. And how Myeong-joo and Shi-jin started seeing each other as siblings.

• Like 20

I have been lurking, reading all your comments. Thank you so much for making the wait for ep 9 bearable. 

I love the poetic way the writers tell the story. I love the land mine scenes before the KISSES. SJ asked MY to trust him and he would save her. Much like how he said it during the first car wreck incident when she was found hanging on a cliff. She was resistant then to heed his advice or follow his instructions. This land mine scene, she followed his instructions. They filmed how carefully she followed after his foot steps. I love it. It showed that she had stopped fighting him and her feelings for him. 

• Like 23

Today's episode was supberb really :") i can't even...

My heart fluttering so bad everytime yoo si jin appears on screen >.< aaak

Kang Mo Yeon is the cutest OMG. They really deserve the 30 % ratings 

Cant wait for tonight episode :" and why is it after watching this drama i feel like time goes slowly yet so fast at the same time :"It's half way to the end already uuuh what will happen to me when this drama end huh ? 

• Like 15

I will have few appointments today, but I can't seem to compose myself, all in my mind is their kisses and don't think I can concentrate at all. I am afraid i'd be like Dr.Kang, instead of saying "those who will return to Korea today" she said "those who start dating today" OMG, that's so cute. Poor MY. So Me later, instead of: I have reviewed the proposal today, i'd go: I've reviewed Capt.Yoo and Dr.Kang's kisses several times today.

DotS is really ruining my life... There's no way out, LOL

• Like 24