[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

CgAiF5nVAAAAkgV.jpg

This is the end really... Thank you Descendants of the Sun... This was a funny roller coaster. I cried, I screamed... I jumped and I cried again. Yeah this was crazy, but it was fun.

Thank you! Kamsa... Kamsa... Kamsahamnida! 

CgAj6-ZVAAA0JsX.jpg

• Like 23

59 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Exactly!!!. Wonder how much money SM gave to the show to promote their group...lol.... I was screaming at the screen saying this is precious air time, I needed love between the OTPs not having the boys being stupid fanboys...

LOVE LOVE LOVE , how KMY went on broadcast and said that she has NO BOYFRIEND. Muhaha, I love this girl!!

Yes that scene is useless to the plot. They could have better use of the time slot for a more appropriate plots. it is silly actually Maybe having shinee would have been better if sm is paying for it

• Like 5

To lurkers and active DOTS Soompi-ers, THANK YOU for keeping this thread alive! Thanks, live recappers! 

I'll spazz more with you guys later! I've got to head to work even though I just want to stay home and nurse my withdrawals with ya'll!

P.S.

Oooh, I love that picture of Joong Ki pointing the fan at Hye Kyo. What a sweetheart!!!! 

• Like 15

Sergeant Fish Nose at the Red Velvet concert was HILARIOUS! Don't care if the plot was useless because it's a reflection into the lives of a South Korean soldier. Aren't girl groups refreshing entertainment for them? I loved SDY dancing..and SJK! OMG..the bromance game in this drama is STRONG. 

• Like 21

@thelittleclouds

I know right.... sigh.. boys will be boys...

Despite all that.... The ending is quite good actually.. REFRESHING indeed. :lol: Everyone back to do what they do best....

Although having a WEDDING SCENE would have been welcome too :sweatingbullets:

We still got an Epilouge everyoneee...... 

Let's meet up again next week.

• Like 10

Just now, jonniez said:

Yes that scene is useless to the plot. They could have better use of the time slot for a more appropriate plots. it is silly actually

I don't mind the scene so much as the fact that it was in the Finale, I get that it was for comic relief but considering how fully the entire episode was we didn't need this comic relief here. They could have done this RV scene way earlier or in the middle.

But, whatever.... I got myself TWO KISSES IN THE END!!!..Wheeeee!...And how wonderful were those two kisses!!!!......hehehe

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, Neintynein said:

In Canada? Really?.... Huh!!!!! :flushed:, ok !!!

well yes really.

But I had to laugh at this choice for natural disaster in Vancouver. An earthquake is very very likely but they have already used that one. Large forest fire would be possible. Even a Tsunami. Perhaps a shipping or ferry accident. A bridge collapse. Much much more remote is a Volcano erupting. And even if one did erupt it would not likely require the help of our heroic team. Mt. Baker erupting would mostly cause injuries in the US unless it was an unexpectedly violent eruption. Mt Garibaldi is closer to Vancouver but dormant. Yes it too could blow but again not likely to cause Vancouverites injuries. The thing our wedding guests should be most worried about is their return flight as an eruption would certainly cause problems for flights.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

the red velvet scene show that soldiers can be like child when they see idol

it kind fun to see different side of the soldier.....seo dae young look really enjoy the show.

I liked it.  Girl groups are such a huge things for soldiers too. It was fun to watch.  A little long, but I liked it.   Boys will be boys I guess. :P I also really liked MY saying she didn't have a boyfriend in reaction to it 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

LMAO.... SDY's shimmy is perfect!!!

6 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

huhahahahahahahaha OMG he looks super silly :lol:

LOL he can apply as belly dancer if he quit being a soldier laugh-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774074

• Like 8

I thought the RV scene was hilarious! I think it's smart that they added the scene because the Army soldiers are known to go crazy over girl groups. There's plenty of videos on youtube of actual soldiers going crazy over a lot of girl groups when they go to perform there. They even have polls of the girl groups the army soldiers want to see the most haha. So I think it was well done and really really funny.

• Like 17