[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

the second OTP on the other hand is also having their moment at the isolation room....MJ gives DY back his dog tag

skip to the cafeteria....lags....DY and SJ is cooking, KB is also there....the three of them in the kitchen

so DY and SJ cooks for MY and MJ, the ladies are eating....gosh what is happening???? why is DY and SJ mad at their girlfriends????? what did the twoladies do/say that made their boyfriends go mad??? SJ and DY left the two girls, the two girls are now bickering with each other

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Alilla said:

I think Piccolo is : Sergeant Choi (when ep 2, finding mine scene he report to YSJ as Piccolo report to big boss)

Hmm I think Srg. Im Kwang Nam is Piccolo. He's the sniper. It's in the beginning of ep 1, fighting with North Korean guys. The sniper's alone at a higher ground. Then it showed "Harry Potter" with the explosives and Srg. Choi next to him. Hence Srg. Choi isn't Piccolo. 

Ending of ep 1, when they on plane to Afghanistan, SDY told Harry Potter to be cautious with mosquitoes, it's clearly Srg. Seong.

That left Srg. Choi being Snoopy.

• Like 8

ah wait, if MY and SJ didn't break up, what will happen in 4 episode left ? oh My i'm scare about hwo the ending will be :dizzy::dizzy:

usually a typical K drama plot is : Together - break up - Together,

but DOTS plot is : Break up - together - ........?????

• Like 6

WHAT ! is that a double date i see.. hahaha.. having a meal together.. DY,MJ,MY,SJ.. hahaha :wub:

and.. LOL... MY & MJ bickering like a kid.. hahahaha xD so cute! they talking about their old crush? LMAO! see, your men are upset ladies! :joy:

• Like 17

Just now, Jalhanda said:

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FINALLY THE HUG....I LOVE HOW THEY EMBRACED EACH OTHER....SJ'S WAS DEFINITELY SWEETER BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SPACE AND HE WAS ALL OVER HER!!!!!!!

Because, y'know .. everything SJ does, he does like a real man ;)

• Like 10

I'm sure Asparagus is not dead. They brought his supposed dead body in coffin. He might be wearing bullet vest. They get him out of Urk via coffin. I'm sure that's the story. Or else why Alpha gets to go off for 3 hours as civilian and the superiorsurrounding are happy with Lt Yoon and the outcome.

• Like 10