[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

23 minutes ago, bentley09 said:

The last scene, SJ drives away in his blue colored car, exactly the one he uses back in Korea. Did they import his car all the way from Korea to Uruk for Captain Yoo. Unlikely. Hehe.

Finish watching ep 11 with my native language sub. The General does give SJ 3 hours to rescue MY. SJ uses the golden card to borrow a chopper: "Need a chopper for 1 hour. Have a date again"

May I know what is your native language sub? May I know where to download subs?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

(Here comes my unsolicited comment on the episode haha)

Just finished watching the raw video and all I can say is THIS DRAMA ALWAYS EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS. I was too skeptical with the intensity of the episode while I was still just reading the live recaps. But daaaammmn, I GOT A LOT OF GOOSEBUMPS THROUGHOUT THE EPISODE after watching the raw. From Manager Jin convulsing, to MJ getting blurred sight, to that montage of when the medic team was getting blood samples from everyone (it was shot really well), to MY saving Fatima from the police and to the last 15 minutes of the episode. 

The guy playing Argus is quite a good actor. He is very convincing as a villain (that's why we're all pissed at him right now). I would actually give him credit for the added intensity of this episode. 

And of course, our two main leads just always hit the jackpot when it comes to portraying through their eyes their emotions. SHK was already padded with a tape on her mouth but you could still feel the intensity from her eyes. :tears: Those longing gazes with SJ. AND SJK!!! Oh God, I think I just saw the haunting eyes of Kang Maru, those eyes ready to kill. He killed this episode. It's hard to not let those tears fall. I missed watching SJK with those angry eyes. :sweatingbullets:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SUBS. :tears:

Hahah, its time like this I wish i knew the korean language and can help all of you to sub

• Like 8

The cute scene of MY and SJ seems to have a lot of adlibs. :D Their smiles and laughter were so genuine. Like SJK cannot imagine SHK making cute faces at him. AND WHY DID HE LOOK AWAY TO LAUGH WHEN SHK/KMY DID THE AEGYO FACES? :w00t: 

AND THAT SURE HAD A LOT OF CUT AND EDITING DONE. LMFAO! :lol: They probably were laughing too much when they shot the scenes. 

• Like 23

28 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Hello everyone, new fan here. I start to watch this drama because I'm curious of the high rating. But now I'm totally happy that I decided to watch this drama. SJK and SHK chemistry is daebak. Oh the second couple is adorable too. Hopefully both couple will get their happy ending:). The story plot is very good as well. Its neither too mushy nor too dramatic:D.

WELCOME chingu! Once u r in, it's hard to get out. We r crazy. Proof? We are taking our anger out on a poor piece of vegetable. 

*sidenote. I will never look at Asparagus the same way again. *

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

WELCOME chingu! Once u r in, it's hard to get out. We r crazy. Proof? We are taking our anger out on a poor piece of vegetable. 

*sidenote. I will never look at Asparagus the same way again. *

Asparagus hahaha. Thats like my favourite vegetable

• Like 6

Can someone make me feel better, when Argus the Creep tells KMY that he's going to spend his last night in Uruk with her - it's obvious he's threatening rape.

KES, wouldn't go there would she?. Would she really touch that topic in this drama?. I don't think I can take sexual assault on top of everything that this drama has hurled on me. Someone, anyone - pacify my fears.

it doesn't help that Argus keeps giving KMY these leery stares, it's like he can see her without her clothes on or something. The creep.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I'm thinking YSJ will not reach KMY in time. The chopper theill be there as a part of the deal ttoty take Argus out of Uruk and Argus takes KMY with him and leaves a note behind for SJ. Which is what hworys burning that earlier screen capture since he was wearing the exact same clothes.

I don't think I can take it.

Sadly, i think The possibility can be true. Based on the pic yhay show us, YSJ burning something in sad expresion. I am worrY if your opinion can be true. And its means we cannot see cute or romantic momment for our 1st OTP In 2 episode maybe?. How can Am gonna to do when waiting next episode in next week...?? Otoke...i am very worry

But, just rememmber that KES plot for this drama is really really Smart and unpredictable. For several last week, we think maybe the ending will be sad ending, bcoz we see YSJ uniform is in his bed,so we think YSJ will be died. But look at today episode, we got the answer why YSJ' uniform in his bed and the answer  Unpredictable Before

So...i am prepared myself to next episode...Maybe We got the happy scene in next episode

Feel sorry for my bad english

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

Sadly, i think The possibility can be true. Based on the pic yhay show us, YSJ burning something in sad expresion. I am worrY if your opinion can be true. And its means we cannot see cute or romantic momment for our 1st OTP In 2 episode maybe?. How can Am gonna to do when waiting next episode in next week...?? Otoke...i am very worry

But, just rememmber that KES plot for this drama is really really Smart and unpredictable. For several last week, we think maybe the ending will be sad ending, bcoz we see YSJ uniform is in his bed,so we think YSJ will be died. But look at today episode, we got the answer why YSJ' uniform in his bed and the answer  Unpredictable Before

So...i am prepared myself to next episode...Maybe We got the happy scene in next episode

Feel sorry for my bad english

Oh cheers no worries about your bad English, glad you are here to share with us!

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Can someone make me feel better, when Argus the Creep tells KMY thaDOhe e's going to spend his last night in Uruk with her - it's obvious he's threatening rape.

KES, wouldn't go there would she?. Would she really touch that topic in this drama?. I don't think I can take sexual assault on top of everything that this drama has hurled on me. Someone, anyone - pacify my fears.

it doesn't help that Argus keeps giving KMY these leery stares, it's like he can see her without her clothes on or something. The creep.

I don't think sO....if KES will make the rape scene in her plot, it will make another conflict in DOTS. Just rememmber DOTS only have at least 5 episode until it finish. Because RAPE very sensitive issue, i dont think it will be easy to finish in 5 ep

• Like 6

Argus may have implied rape, but the way Kang Mo Yeon is written, Argus would lose his precious jewels first before our Beauty lets him touch her that way. I certainly hope that's how it'll happen if the story winds up treading that way, but I kind of doubt it. There are too many other things going on in the story to cross that idea.

• Like 10

SG WANNABE – LET’S LOVE (사랑하자) DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN OST

Don’t forget me
How can you leave me behind?
You’re the most precious person to me

It’s you
The one who’s made my heart tremble for the first time in my life
The one and only person for me
Even after looking thousands of times

Don’t say that this is a sad love
If you think about it again, I’m so happy
Although it hurts as much as we’re in love
Just like now
Let’s love

I am a fool
My love can only see one person
If you ever miss me
Just come to me

Don’t say that this is a sad love
If you think about it again, I’m so happy
Just like now
Let’s love

Not being able to see you
Is scarier than death to me
Stay by my side
Don’t leave me

You are my love
Someone who’s worth my entire life
It’s you
Just like now
Let’s love

POPGASA

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

I don't think sO....if KES will make the rape scene in her plot, it will make another conflict in DOTS. Just rememmber DOTS only have at least 5 episode until it finish. Because RAPE very sensitive issue, i dont think it will be easy to finish in 5 ep

I would agree, except that when Argus makes those threat he doesn't do it in front of YSJ - if he had, I would think this it was Argus just trying to rile YSJ up.

He did however tell KMY in the car that he intended to have the perfect last night and he thought she would be the best company, also creepily he seemed to enjoy the fact that she was so defiant towards him - remember how he said "You're not an easy woman" . 

Also, this scene was the exact same one as YSJ being tortured - where our protagonists are being questioned and they refuse to answer in English , rather they stay defiant to the end. In YSJ's scene it ended with the loss of a beloved Army Sunbae , just what is KMY going to have to lose?

• Like 10

Oh, just After watching this 11th episode. It's stressed that I have to go here to say:

why in the life should they too good to save Argus, when he was shot by Fatima? 

Why should they rescue the Korean man, who swallowed the diamond from Argus? They two are bad guys. Let them fight each other? Is it easier? So there is no bad situation like this 11th episode :D

I mean SJ & MY are good people, but maybe too hard, too straight. Being soft & flexible is better?

Oh, I can laugh at myself for being stressed & worried because of the film :D

Anyone can help to let me know what "deabak" means? I guess it's Korean word. Thanks in advance :)

• Like 5