Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

14 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Today, Press Conference with Siwan for his new TV drama "Summer Strike"

Reveal hidden contents

@sky5joyous  thanks for sharing this. Regarding what it was like working with Im Si Wan, Seolhyun said during the presscon, He has treated me comfortably since we first met. We joined the project as actors and didn’t realize we were both idols. He guided me well on set, so I really trusted and followed him. I could trust him because he has more experience than me.

“Summer Strike” will be released online through Genie TV and seezn, and premiere on TV through the ENA channel at 9:20 pm KST on November 21st.  :rainbow:

배우 임시완, 설현이 15일 오후 서울 마포구 상암동 스탠포드호텔에서 진행된 지니TV 오리지널 '아무것도 하고 싶지 않아' 제작발표회에 참석해 포즈를 취하고 있다.  인생 파업을 선언한 자발적 백수 ‘여름’과 삶이 물음표인 도서관 사서 ‘대범’, 일상에 지친 우리를 위로해 줄 두 청춘의 쉼표 찾기 프로젝트 '아무것도 하고 싶지 않아'는 오는 21일 공개된다. /2022.11.15 /사진=이동훈 기자 photoguy@

source https://v.daum.net/v/20221115144354998

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images, videos or Tweets. Thanks!

*** Yesterday, November 15th during the press conference for the drama 'I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything', Siwan then said, "In today's society, we can't help but to live a life that's way behind someone else's life if we don't keep ourselves busy. Being 'busy' has become inevitable today. In truth, even when we are burnt out, we are so busy that we are not aware of it and there is something inside of us that always desperately wants rest. Watching this drama, I think it will give you some time to relax your hearts for at least a little bit."  

'I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything' will premiere through Genie TV and ENA on November 21 KST.  :kaching3:

1668493557-befunky-collage-2022-11-15t012517.jpg

1668493632-befunky-collage-2022-11-15t012703.jpg

1668493557-befunky-collage-2022-11-15t012444.jpg

Spoiler

1668493557-befunky-collage-2022-11-15t012409.jpg

photos source : Allkpop

Spoiler

SIWAN in his new drama soon..

• Love 1

*** Kevin Woo and Im Siwan have showcased their adorable friendship! On November 18 local time, Kevin Woo tweeted a photo of him with Im Siwan in New York. He wrote in Korean, “Siwan hyung, who I’m so happy to see after such a long time! On top of that, in New York! Thank you for coming to watch my musical.” Kevin added in English, “Thanks so much for coming to watch ‘KPOP’ Siwan hyung! So happy to see you in New York!”  Kevin Woo was with U-KISS before.   :kaching3:

***  Summer Strike” has shared a sneak peek of Seolhyun and Im Siwan’s unforgettable first meeting! In the released stills from the upcoming drama, she arrives at Ahn Dae Bum’s library. When she discovers someone with permed hair, she eagerly approaches them from behind while calling them “unnie” )—only to become visibly shocked when Ahn Dae Bum turns around to face her. Tune in to the premiere of “Summer Strike” TONIGHT November 21 at 9:20 p.m. KST! I love Siwan with that kind of hair. Adorable!  :rainbow:

Summer-Strike-3.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001234956

Premiere Watch: Summer Strike

summerstrike_pc.jpg

photo source : Dramabeans

Time slot: Monday-Tuesday
Broadcaster: ENA
Genre: Slice-of-life
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: The reasons to watch this drama practically write themselves, if you ask me. A young woman (Seolhyun) escaping from her dead-end life to frolic in the countryside and enjoy her life. A shy librarian (Im-Shi-wan) with whom she strikes up a friendship. Now normally, I would be the first person to complain that this drama was pre-produced and set to air in November when it should have been broadcast in the summer… but in this case, I actually think it’s the perfect breath of fresh sea air, sunshine, and sweetness we all need right now.

TL;DR: Slice-of-lifeness, Im Shi-wan as a librarian, beautiful scenery, summer vibes in November

*** The FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar has caused quite a shift in drama viewership ratings this week! However, ENA’s “Summer Strike” still aired its premiere episode, earning a viewership rating of 0.6 percent.   :cheers:

source https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=tab_etc&mra=blUw&qvt=0&query=11월21일 드라마 케이블시청률

Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Gi, EXO’s D.O. and more: 5 male actors that have a unique filmography

Here are some actors that have taken on many unique roles over the years and have constantly pushed the envelope as a talented actor. Read ahead to know more.

Im Siwan 

He is a South Korean singer and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boyband ZE:A and its sub-group ZE:A Five. As an actor, he is best known for starring in the film The Attorney (2013), and the cable series Misaeng: Incomplete Life (2014), which were both successful in the box office and ratings. He is an extremely unique filmography, with some characters being introverted and straight-arrowed while others are twisted and of an antagonist like in the award winning Emergency Declaration. While investigating a terrorist threat that goes online, Korean authorities discover that a suspect has recently boarded a flight bound for the United States. When a healthy passenger on the same plane suddenly dies, panic erupts both in-flight and on the ground. With steadily decreasing fuel and international refusals to offer aid, the captain and crew take unprecedented emergency measures to save the lives of all on board. Seeing him in the film was such an experience when compared to his famous drama role in Run On, who was a sweet and heartwarming character. 

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-lee-joon-gi-exos-d-o-and-more-5-male-actors-that-have-a-unique-filmography-1200026

2022 Emmys red carpet: Song Joong Ki, Bi Rain, Im Si Wan and Lee Sun Kyun boasted dashing looks in black, overshadowing female stars at the scenes 

Korean male top stars had a strong grip on the Emmys audience and enthusiasts. 

On the night of November 21st (US Time), the red carpet for the 50th “International Emmy Awards” quickly became a prominent subject on social media thanks to a stellar lineup of stars around the world. Korean stars, namely Song Joong Ki, Im Si Wan, Bi Rain and Lee Sun Kyun especially turned heads with their outstanding appearances. 

im si wan emmys red carpet

im si wan emmys red carpet

im si wan bi rain emmys red carpet

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://kbizoom.com/2022-emmys-red-carpet-song-joong-ki-bi-rain-im-si-wan-and-lee-sun-kyun-boasted-dashing-looks/

*** "Emergency Declaration is one of the Films Awarded in the FIPRESCI Award (International Federation of Film Critics, Korean branch). The ceremony was held yesterday, November 23, 2022.   :blush:

10 Films Award

"The Roundup"
"Broker"
"Emergency Declaration"
"The Novelist's Film"
"Hommage"
"In Our Prime"
"Kingmaker"
"Hansan: Rising Dragon"
"Hunt"
"Decision to Leave"

source : Hancinema

*** The 2022 MAMA Awards has revealed its lineup of presenters for next week’s award ceremony! ISW will be presenting an award at this year’s ceremony. The event will take place on November 29 and 30 at Osaka’s Kyocera Dome in Japan.  :yay:

0003061714_001_20221125112108731.jpg?type=w540

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=030&aid=0003061714

2022 Mama Awards announce presenter lineup

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2022/11/25/20221125000416_0.jpg

Ahead of the 2022 Mama Awards set to take place at the end of the month in Japan, the awards organizers on Friday announced the star-studded lineup of presenters from both Korea and Japan.

Veteran actors Hwang Jung-min and Jung Woo-sung, singer-turned-actors Ahn so-hee, Han Sun-hwa, Im Si-wan and Hwang Min-hyun, and actors Kim Dong-wook, Seo Ji-hye, Yeo Jin-goo, Woo Do-hwan and Nam Yoon-su were confirmed as presenters for the biggest annual music awards in the K-pop industry.

Along with comedians Kim Hae-jun and Lee Eun-ji, dance crews Lachica’s Gabee and Hook’s Aiki, retired golf legend Pak Se-ri and short track speedskaters Kwak Yoon-gy will present the awards to the artists at this year’s Mama awards.

Retired Olympic figure skating champion Kim Yuna was also among the presenter lineup. It will be the first time she presents for a music awards show.

“I’ve decided to attend the event to support the awards ceremony that would comfort and heal people around the world from COVID-19 with music,” Kim said in a statement.

Besides Korean celebrities, Japanese actors Mio Imada and Kentaro Sakaguchi will appear as presenters. Meanwhile, it will mark the second time for Sakaguchi to attend the event to hand out awards to the artists.

A diverse range of artists will battle it out for trophies at this year’s Mama Awards. Nominees in 18 categories include BTS, Enhypen, Stray Kids, Tomorrow X Together, Blackpink, (G)I-dle, NCT Dream, Ive, Le Sserafim, NewJeans, IU and Big Bang.

The 2022 Mama Awards will take place at Osaka’s Kyocera Dome in Japan on Tuesday and Wednesday, while actor Park Bo-gum and singer Jeon So-mi will host the event.

The main ceremony will be streamed at 6 p.m. through Mnet and online channels, including Mnet K-pop, Mnet TV, M2 and KCON, with the red carpet event kicking off at 4 p.m. on the same day.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeun@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald