Writer: 
Kim A-Jung
TV network: SBS
Episodes: 20
Release Date: April 18, 2015
Runtime:
 Saturdays and Sundays 20:40 

Plot

Ko Cheok-Hee (Jo Yeo-jung)  is a divorce attorney with zero scruples — she’ll stop at nothing to win, and basically treats everyone around her like crap, especially her office manager, maybe played by Yeon Woo-jin. He’s no prince either, since he takes to pointing out every mistake right to her face, ignoring the fact that she’s his boss. They drive each other crazy and part ways because they can’t stand to work together, only to reunite some years later. In the interim,the protagonist has gone to law school and become a divorce lawyer himself, and Ko Cheok Hee  has gotten her license suspended for misconduct. So at his new firm, she shows up as his new office manager, and has to suffer every terrible thing she did to him in the past. Dramabeans

Cast

Jo Yeo-jung as Ko Cheok-Hee
Yeon Woo-jin as So Jung-Woo 
Wang Ji Won as Jo Soo-A
Shim Hyeong-Tak as Bong Min-Gyu 
Hwang Young-hee as Yoon Jung-Sook ( law office manager)
Yang Jiwon as Yoo Hye-Rin 
Lee Yeol Eum as Woo Yoo-Mi 
Lee Dong-Hwi - Lee Gyeong 
Maeng Sang-Hun - Ko Dong-San (Cheok-Hee's father) 
Lee El - Han Mi-Ri 
Cha Yub - Jo Yoo-Sang 
Kim Yul - Ko Mi-Hee 
Sung Byoung-Sook - Jang Mi-Hwa (Jung-Woo's mother) 
Kim Kap-Soo - Bong In-Jae (Min-Gyu's father) 
Shin Ha-Yeon - Lee Ha-Jung 
Lee Dong-Hwi - Lee Gyeong 

Official site: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000007328
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SBS_dvlawyer
You Tube SBSNow
Watching: VIKI (licensed America, Europe) 
http://www.viki.com/tv/26695c-divorce-lawyer-in-love

Posters

이혼변호사는 <br> 연애중

Character Posters

Img0404_20150323172521_3.jpg

Img0404_20150323172521_6.jpg

Img0404_20150323175011_3.jpg

Img0404_20150323175011_1.jpg

Teasers/ Trailers

Teaser 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eRC_b0nSCw

Teaser 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGxFPZtIr2Q

Teaser 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOkFMK4KBRU
 Teaser 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIzw1Pdsk48

Long preview ep.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5tylxpaP8k

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iwyt123

I just finished watching the first episode and its okay, will watch a few more episodes to decide whether I will carry on

To be honest - I was excited about that - and dissapointed when I gave it a try. The Character from her really maded it hard for me. But I loved Woo Jin so much in MWD - so I checked it from time to time again. And he is wonderful again.
Episode 4 was now the first Episode I did not skip any Part - and I really think now I start to like it. I would watch one more Episode right now - If I could. So it´s like in older Days - I have to get through the Beginning - than I will fall for it.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Divorce Lawyer in Love] At the press conference1317971_article_99_20150415152907.jpg?ty
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=00013676771429077982615_99_20150415151003.jpg?type
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000460256

itemprop="name"A Divorce Lawyer in Love: Chucky Meets Charlie Brown

by Unnichan on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

08-ADLIL1.2.4.jpg
What happens when your life's enemy and the WORST BOSS EVER gets hired at your new job? Riiiight, about that....

Unnichan: As we all know divorce is a touchy subject and there have been several dramas discussing this topic lately; however, what I find interesting about A Divorce Lawyer in Love is how they’ve brought together two personalities that think so very differently on the subject. Yet, if I am honest, I think their biggest issue is the way they approach the law altogether. And I don’t know about you but throughout the first two episodes I kept thinking, So Jung Woo, why on earth did you become a divorce attorney?!  READ MORE DRAMAFEVER

I had high hopes for this Drama as a Wang Ji Won fan, but sadly it's letting me down big time. The first three were almost unwatchably bad, the fourth managed to improve, making it all the way to formulaic and dull. It's so sad that the lovely Ms Wang is once again doomed to playing a psycho ex, but at least it gives an excuse to post pictures like this one: :) 

Guest ororomunroe

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – April Week 5

9. “Divorce Lawyer In Love”: Be a good lawyer

If there’s one thing we require from leads, it is that they are likable. Cheok Hee was introduced to us as a brash, rude heroine, who does everything she can to win her cases. Getting disbarred after a client used her tenacity against her didn’t humble her much, so, it was nice to get some backstory to explain some of her actions.

It’s not an unfamiliar story, but it was great to see where some of her fire comes from. We learn that her mother had chosen her daughter’s 100% chance of becoming a lawyer over her 32% chance of surviving cancer. Now, we understand some of the guilt Cheok Hee has carried since she used her mother’s money for treatment to pay her tuition. Also, her mother’s last words that she become a good lawyer has helped shame the woman she’s become. It can’t be easy living with the belief that her mom sacrificed her life to make her dreams come true.

Cr: Soompi

The first episodes couldn't convince me about our main OTP, then from the second week there was an inexplicable fast progression (not that I'm complaining, because I could't really see the "Love" part in the classic Love/Hate relationship) and by episode 5 we have a kiss (of course a work-related one) and maybe a past connection with the metro incident so.. For me the show is improving, as I prefer for this to be a clichè drama than a one where I can't even cheer for the leads to be together. Let's see what Episode 06 is bringing tonight~ -_- 

Guest AlexMao

@lovcom00 That's pretty much my concern with the show as well. If Cheuk Hee is the mysterious woman on the train then what exactly happened to her to make into this horrible/egotistic monster that we see her as? Granted she has her moments, but normally it's whenever she's with her father as opposed to just about everyone else ... though I would venture either Min Kyu is just so use to her personality or he's just as egotistic and doesn't really notice anything wrong with her ... that finding her as a love interest for Jung Woo rather hard to swallow at the moment.

There was that scene at the beginning of episode 4 (court house) where Cheuk Hee & Jung Woo were separated that I think began some kind of understanding between the two but not a few minutes later they were already back to square one when she thought he was only at the court house to see her humiliated ... it's a strange sing-song thing these two have going.

I'm curious what made Cheok Hee the best divorce lawyer? I thought she was above everyone else is that why Jung Woo wants to learn from her? Yet last night episode I feel like she made a fool of herself thinking Jung Woo likes her.

And what with lawyer Bong, is he taking anything seriously? Can't believe he ripped million dollars painting just like that! 

About the train accident, I wonder what was she doing there?  Was she also on her way to take the bar exam?

Will they gonna be more awkward after the kiss? 

I really enjoyed episode 5, because it gave me more of the only reason I'm staying with Drama - The lovely lady in my avatar looking lovely!. From killer suits to killer gym bod, as long as the show gives me more of Wang Ji Won, I'll be happy. If they put her in a flapper's costtume and have her dance the Charleston, I'd be ecstatic!:D

I'm curious what made Cheok Hee the best divorce lawyer? I thought she was above everyone else is that why Jung Woo wants to learn from her? Yet last night episode I feel like she made a fool of herself thinking Jung Woo likes her.

And what with lawyer Bong, is he taking anything seriously? Can't believe he ripped million dollars painting just like that! 

About the train accident, I wonder what was she doing there?  Was she also on her way to take the bar exam?

Will they gonna be more awkward after the kiss? 

​Hi,@tran,  It's been a while,  KCH is to self absorb she has always though to make money live a better life and consume herself in her work but she never thought about her other half.. If she thought of having a relationship with someone she wouldn't have kept what's his face on the back burner all this time KCH has never had a boyfriend and if JW going to be with her he got his work cut out for him because KSH only listens to herself and no one else  

Am I the only one who likes KCH ? To me, she is not a monster at all. I admire her survival instinct. She is very passionate on what she does and must have been good at her job and won a lot of cases else JW wouldn't have respected for her capabilities although not her personality. Outwardly she is putting on a brave front trying to maintain her pride but inwardly she can be hurt as just like anyone else. She goes all the way out for what she believes. When she realised she was wrong, she did apologize (to JW) although in a round about way. 

The drama started off on a serious note but I was surprise that at episode 5, they made it so comical. It was a nice change. When she realised she had misunderstood JW for liking her, I think she was so embarrassed that she doesn't know where to hide her face. Lucky for her that Lawyer Bong stepped in to help her. 

At the moment I am more curious about Lawyer Bong's intention towards KCH. I thought he likes her but what about the engagement his father set up for him ? So, did he actually likes her or just helping her as a friend ?  

Am I the only one who likes KCH ? To me, she is not a monster at all. I admire her survival instinct. She is very passionate on what she does and must have been good at her job and won a lot of cases else JW wouldn't have respected for her capabilities although not her personality. Outwardly she is putting on a brave front trying to maintain her pride but inwardly she can be hurt as just like anyone else. She goes all the way out for what she believes. When she realised she was wrong, she did apologize (to JW) although in a round about way. 

The drama started off on a serious note but I was surprise that at episode 5, they made it so comical. It was a nice change. When she realised she had misunderstood JW for liking her, I think she was so embarrassed that she doesn't know where to hide her face. Lucky for her that Lawyer Bong stepped in to help her. 

At the moment I am more curious about Lawyer Bong's intention towards KCH. I thought he likes her but what about the engagement his father set up for him ? So, did he actually likes her or just helping her as a friend ?  

​@rikimaiu,  This what I'm trying to understand.. If he liked her why wait until all this time to try and come on to her it just don't make sense so maybe by next week we could get a better understanding of lawyer Bong intention..  

Ok, I just skipped through Episode 6 and I can officially tell you that if during the first week my main worry was about them hating each other forever, now I'm almost worried they're falling too hard, too fast (he's a goner, really). I loved this Episode, there was chatting, hands holding, face grabbing and an "epic love" stare down and maybe he almost confessed (in an indirect way and getting cut in the middle), anyway I'm now READY TO SHIP them, but what we are going to watch during the next 14 Episodes? 

I know I've always something to complain about, but now I'm fully invested so drama you have to stay good~ B|

*runs to watch Episode 6 again*

Archived