[Drama 2015] Angry Mom 앵그리맘

larus

larus said: :)) That was my question when I read the news. Who is Chairman Hong? But we can imagine who he is. He is manager of the private school, I guess.  OYA`s character will be the personal assistant of chairman and his mistress. Why she `ll be the assistant to both chairman and his mistress (could she be  vice president?) :)   She assists one manager at the time. But I don`t know much about PS job, only from movies. You are right. It is a relief that she is not Lizzy`s mother. 

Now, I want to know who will play Chairman Hong. It seems that he will be the bad guy of the story.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gfoing to be checking this Drama out, but I still have concerns over the loveline. It's ethically wrong for a teacher to form a romantic relationship with a student, so I hope that Ji Hyun Woo's character does not fall for Kim Hee Sun's character thinking she's a student. Of course, given that there's no way in He.ll she can credibly pass for a teenager, if he did, then besides the ethics, there's the additional fact that he's clearly blind. 

anopinion said: I think casting should be speeding up right now. HMKM is scheduled to end in mid-March, so MBC should be rounding out the cast in about early to mid Feb to give themselves some leeway for live-shooting, especially since Kim Yoo-jung is still a student. They'll need to arrange their filming schedule so that she isn't affected by it too much.

Guest MaknaeC

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Hee Sun, Ji Hyun Woo, and Others Confirmed for MBC’s School Drama “Angry Mom”angry-mom-cast.jpg

MBC has announced the star-studded cast of its upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Angry Mom,” which is set in a school environment. The lead roles will be played by Kim Hee SunKim Yoo JungJi Hyun WooAfter School‘s Lizzy, and Oh Yoon Ah. While some reports suggest that B1A4‘s Baro is also confirmed for the drama, his representatives have clarified that they are still considering the offer.

Following Kim Yoo Jung’s previous confirmation, the other four stars have now confirmed their casting and set the date for the first script reading, which will be held on February 7.

The supporting roles are played by another group of talented actors, including Park Geun HyungKim Hee WonPark Young GyuLim Hyung Joon, and Park Hee Jin.

read more 
cr: soompi

@larus, thank you for starting the thread....

Waving hi to other familiar friends here, @valsava, @anopinion,   :-h

I  liked Oh Yoon-Ah in the last drama I saw her in (The Firstborn... not her character, but her acting..)

B1A4’s Baro to star in new MBC drama

Baro of the K-pop band B1A4 will star in MBC’s upcoming drama “Angry Mom.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150128

According to news reports, Baro will play an exemplary high school student caught in classroom politics.

The drama, which is scheduled to begin in March, follows the story of a mother who goes back to school to protect her child from bullies.

Baro will star alongside Kim Hee-sun, Ji hyun-woo and Oh Yoon-ah.

Source: Kpop Hearald

@irilight: Nice to see you too! I'm hoping for a good drama and out of all the upcoming ones, this feels like it's the most promising :)
More on Baro's casting, cr. Dramabeans.

Baro turns bad boy for Angry Momby girlfriday | January 28, 2015

Baro1.jpg

Aw, but Baro is so sweet! How will he play a bad boy? I guess after playing a sweet wallflower in Answer Me 1994 and a sweet kid with a learning disability in God’s Gift–14 Days, it’s time for him to switch it up as an actor? Whether he can pull it off remains to be seen, but B1A4’s idol-actor Baro is currently considering an offer to join Angry Mom, the new MBC drama starring Kim Yoo-jung (Secret Door) as a bullied girl and Kim Hee-sun (Wonderful Season) as her mom who goes undercover as a student to get payback.

Read more...

Guest MaknaeC

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"B1A4’s Baro Confirmed to Join Cast of MBC’s “Angry Mom”
baro2.jpg

B1A4’s Baro has been cast in the upcoming MBC drama “Angry Mom.”

He will be playing a chaebol heir and who is the most powerful student at his high school, but puts on an act as a good schoolboy. He will be a bad boy who makes school life difficult for Kim Yoo Jung’s character.

Baro joins several big names already confirmed for “Angry Mom.” Kim Yoo Jung plays a high school student who is bullied and Kim Hee Sun plays her mom, who enrolls in her daughter’s school to help her. Ji Hyun Woo plays a teacher at the school and Kim Hee Sun’s romantic interest. After School’s Lizzy will be playing another student at the school.

Baro’s role in the new drama will be a departure from his previous roles as sweet boy in “Reply 1994” and as a boy with a learning disability in “God’s Gift – 14 Days.” “Angry Mom” is set to premiere in March, following “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

cr: soompi

Guest MaknaeC

According to Newsen, the first script reading of Angry Mom will be held on February 7th.
http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501281641410410

201501281641410410_1.jpg

Lim Hyeong-joon to star in MBC “Angry Mom”

aqmcrs.jpg

Actor Lim Hyeong-joon is starring in the new MBC drama “Angry Mom” as a moderately bad and moderately nasty man of the house.

“Angry Mom” is about a mother who used to be a delinquent in high school, becoming a high school student once again and facing the problems of school.

Lim Hyeong-joon plays Oh Jin-sang, husband to Kim Hee-seon who disguises herself as a high school student and has the school under control.

He is the type to do whatever he”s told and ignores everything he hears or sees. He justifies to himself that the corruption he sees on the the construction site is a habitual thing and has the guts of a bird.

The MBC drama “Angry Mom” is going to begin filming as soon as casting is complete.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc…

From Koala`s playground a new article about Angry Mom.

I am really curious how they introduce the mom`s undercover. No way she can do a disguise as a teenage girl without rolling my eyes. I know that many times we have to do a suspension of disbelief  when we are watching kdramas but I don`t want to, not when they can get something believable. 

I remembered a scene from another drama Witch`s Romance. :D  Hope there is a cool janitor in high school too.

tumblr_n3yu5lgGXQ1sdd1ivo1_500.png
tumblr_n3yu5lgGXQ1sdd1ivo2_500.png
tumblr_n3yu5lgGXQ1sdd1ivo3_500.png
tumblr_n3yu5lgGXQ1sdd1ivo4_500.png

Angry Mom Kim Hee Sun Gets Ready to Romance Ji Hyun Woo and Protect Daughter Kim Yoo Jung

sundus.jpg

Yay, yet another promising prime time K-drama to anticipate and one that isn’t premised on the male lead suffering from some affliction or another, be it dissociative identity disorder or a raging case of vampirism. MBC is chuckling all the way to the bank thanks to pulling a rabbit out of a hat with the success of Kill Me Heal Me. With ten more episodes left of KMHM, the network isn’t getting a late start like that drama and has already confirmed the line-up for the following show called Angry Mom. The title does sound more like a weekend drama but the awesome-sounding synopsis has me completely onboard already.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/02/06/angry-mom-kim-hee-sun-gets-ready-to-romance-ji-hyun-woo-and-protect-daughter-kim-yoo-jung/#more-63901

Koala seems certain that KHS's character is going back to school as an adult student, not pretending to be a teenager. If that's so, my biggest worry about the premise is all gone, yay! 

Hello!

First of all, thanks you very much to @larus, for your wonderful and nicely organised thread for this drama, "Angry Mom" and informations.

I can't believe so many of you are getting interesting about this drama and it really make me completely onboard now. There are so many young and good-looking casts in this drama, really going to be super-hit soon.

Let me introduce myself; I am a fan of Kim Hee Sun. At first, I really surprise and no agreed that Kim Hee Sun take the role as a high school student, just don't understand how she disguises as a high school student from her images of late thirties. Can't there be any high school old students re-enrol? I know unis can but not high school and what the heck's she want to disguise herself as a student to help her daughter? Won't it better, she as a mother status can complaints and help her daughter. If I say so, maybe all of you will not agree with me, the whole premier will gone.... 

:DSo many casts acting in this drama, may I know how many episodes in this drama? Thanks again everyone here for providing so many news and info. Definitely be back with all of you to comment on this drama. I love the child-actress, Kim Yoo Jung. She looks so beautiful and quite mature images, haven't watch her drama but definitely take notice on her.

Archived