Jennifer Aniston Reveals Her Deceased First Love 'Would Have Been the One'

sugarplum892

Jennifer Aniston on Brad Pitt divorce: 'Everyone is over it'

Jennifer Aniston has insisted that she has completely moved on from her split from former husband Brad Pitt.
The couple were married from 2000 to 2005, but Pitt has since moved on to marry and have children with his Mr & Mrs Smith co-star Angelina Jolie.
Aniston recently sat down with CBS Sunday Morning's Lee Cowan, who asked if it is still "painful" when people bring up her split from Pitt.
"I mean, I don't like it when people bring it up. But people still do, right?" she replied. "I don't find it painful, though. 
"I think it's a narrative that follows you because it's an interesting headline. It's more of a media-driven topic."

Jennifer Aniston attends the Life of Crime premiere at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.

Aniston also revealed that she has "exchanged good wishes" with Pitt from time to time over the years, adding: "It's not a constant thing... Do you talk to your ex-wife?"
Cowan went on to ask if Aniston has completed moved on from her and Pitt's divorce, with the actress replying: "Well, everybody has!"
Aniston described her current engagement to Justin Theroux as "happy and blissful", calling speculation about relationship trouble "just static".
The actress and Theroux announced their engagement in 2012.
Source

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1420745956442_1171" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jennifer Aniston Reveals Her Deceased First Love 'Would Have Been the One'GTY_jennifer_aniston_millers_premiere-th

Jennifer Aniston is happily engaged to "Leftovers" star and prolific writer Justin Theroux, but the actress just dropped a bombshell that she feels an old flame from her past would have been the one, but that he died of a brain tumor years ago.
Aniston, 45, explained in an interview with the New York Times that she was young when she dated the unnamed ex and that he was an "unappreciated boyfriend," the Times reports.
“He was my first love — five years we were together,” she said. “He would have been the one. But I was 25, and I was stupid. He must have sent me Justin to make up for it all.”
Aniston did not name the old flame, but did talk about her current love and how he "rocked it up" with the engagement ring he got her two years ago.
"It took me a while to get used to it. I’m not a diamond girl. I’m more Indian jewelry and stuff," the "Cake" actress added, also saying the two are still figuring out what kind of ceremony they want.
Aniston just told InStyle for its February cover that she and Theroux have two main options when it comes to finally tying the knot.
“There’s a big discussion in our house right now: Do you just do it and say screw it? Or do you try desperately to get away with [a secret ceremony] where you don’t have any fun because you’re hiding in a cave somewhere?" she told the magazine.
She continued, "If we could do it without all the buzzing and the noise… It can be done. When there’s a will, there’s a way.”
Source

Archived