[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest charliew

dk_sadia said: larienssi said: @dk_sadia I thought I was the only one who noticed! Hahaha,  I wasn't going to bring it up in this thread, because you know, it is super delulu, and do not really want to go delulu right now. Hahaha. But I noticed, not that he blushed, but he smirked a little, and kind of took a not so deep breath, and then answered the PMY question. Geeesh, I thought there are no reading between the lines/gestures in this interview. :))

@youngshin‌, someone in the main thread (or was it here?) has been breaking down some scenes from the script and supposedly in the mini date on the rooftop, JCW was only suppose to hug PMY, no snuggling or hand kissing. But watch it again hahaha! It's precious right?!

• Like 1

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

anyone has the link of JWC interview with sub please.. hahahaha ijust love ChangMin shippers..are you all psychology major? know how to read someones expressions huh but Jjang..

I cant breathe watching all the sweet scenes and ep 15 was

:x :x :x .. Hahaha feel all the giddy inside that i want to stop them because I cant take anymore how I felt seeing them.its just overflowing.. im in cloudnine.. I asked all the saints to help me fight the giddy feeling..hahaha

Chingus friday night will be the Delulu world of ChangMinighters.. save all your friday nights on this thread and lets rock an roll!!!!!!

Guest youngshin

pnaysurfer84 said: @youngshin‌, someone in the main thread (or was it here?) has been breaking down some scenes from the script and supposedly in the mini date on the rooftop, JCW was only suppose to hug PMY, no snuggling or hand kissing. But watch it again hahaha! It's precious right?!

@cemoirae2"CYS stroking SJH's arm and SJH holding her hand back"  at rooftop in ep 20? Nope, it is not written in script. Regarding that 'rooftop date', the script only tells us until "YS cherish and hug/embrace his hand on her chest"~  :P
BTWHere is description in ep 14 script after YS asked JH to not send her off and embraced his neck:"Eventually JH hugs YS. Because he don't want to miss her, he embraces her, buries his head in her nape of neck, and then suddenly looks up. He raises his hand and tries wipe his eye edges (his tears). his tears flowing"In the filming, I love the way JCW portrayed this part! When he buried his head and tried wipe his tears while they embraced each other, instead of bringing his hand wipes his eyes directly, he caressed her back (or pulled her closer into his embrace) while trying to wipe his tears. I think, he made that scene more touching, natural, and beautiful than what the script described. Their acting is indeed excellent. And of course their awesome chemistry!I read somewhere that they discussed first before they filmed. I wonder how they discussed it.. how they practiced it.. I heard it took about 1 hour and half(?)..Okay, why am I bringing this out (beside for sharing with everyone here)?1. I still can't get over Healer, especially our perfect OTP. (T_T). I need to pour my Healer withdrawal syndrome.. 2. JCW & PMY are great actor and actress. They are professional and hard working. I like them a lot. ^^3. I want to ship ChangMin couple and come with convincing (at least for myself) delulu. :P4. However point no.2 keeps destroying point no.3 and drags me to reality and uncertainty of them. I don't like it. :((5. So, hanging in this forum, sharing 'delulu stimulant' and reading your posts are somehow comforting for me. It also make me take easy in shipping this couple..  :D :x

• Like 1

pnaysurfer84 said: @youngshin‌, someone in the main thread (or was it here?) has been breaking down some scenes from the script and supposedly in the mini date on the rooftop, JCW was only suppose to hug PMY, no snuggling or hand kissing. But watch it again hahaha! It's precious right?!

At the end of PMY question you can see he's trying to hold not to give a big smile, try to catch his nose in a split second, you'll see what i meant. The expression is almost the same on ep20 when he was sitting on the window asking her for a date.

And also he skips High Places and First snow and go straight to Small Hands, white blanket and Hair hahahhahaha Ji ChangWookkkkk  =)) you are funny indeed  :-\"

Hmmm just watched this video. Very curious abt the qns, were they given ad hoc or already known so he can prepare?

Why asked JCW to comment on pmy acting? Usually qns should be eg how are you working with pmy on site? How's yr relationship with pmy etc? Very weird...

And that acting part, if it's ad hoc then its funny! Usually when we caught in surprise we only remember those things that formed deepest memory even memorizing notes right? So in JCW mind he only remember her small hands, white blanket and her hair lol

• Like 1

@cemoirae2
"CYS stroking SJH's arm and SJH holding her hand back"  at rooftop in ep 20? Nope, it is not written in script. Regarding that 'rooftop date', the script only tells us until "YS cherish and hug/embrace his hand on her chest"~  :P

BTW
Here is description in ep 14 script after YS asked JH to not send her off and embraced his neck:
"Eventually JH hugs YS. Because he don't want to miss her, he embraces her, buries his head in her nape of neck, and then suddenly looks up. He raises his hand and tries wipe his eye edges (his tears). his tears flowing"
In the filming, I love the way JCW portrayed this part! When he buried his head and tried wipe his tears while they embraced each other, instead of bringing his hand wipes his eyes directly, he caressed her back (or pulled her closer into his embrace) while trying to wipe his tears. I think, he made that scene more touching, natural, and beautiful than what the script described. Their acting is indeed excellent. And of course their awesome chemistry!
I read somewhere that they discussed first before they filmed. I wonder how they discussed it.. how they practiced it.. I heard it took about 1 hour and half(?)..
Okay, why am I bringing this out (beside for sharing with everyone here)?
1. I still can't get over Healer, especially our perfect OTP. (T_T). I need to pour my Healer withdrawal syndrome.. 
2. JCW & PMY are great actor and actress. They are professional and hard working. I like them a lot. ^^
3. I want to ship ChangMin couple and come with convincing (at least for myself) delulu. :P
4. However point no.2 keeps destroying point no.3 and drags me to reality and uncertainty of them. I don't like it. :((
5. So, hanging in this forum, sharing 'delulu stimulant' and reading your posts are somehow comforting for me. It also make me take easy in shipping this couple.. 

:D

:x

@OO1230‌, thanks for the clarification. Let me go back track on the main thread real quick lol!

Guest charliew

celyw said:

At the end of PMY question you can see he's trying to hold not to give a big smile, try to catch his nose in a split second, you'll see what i meant. The expression is almost the same on ep20 when he was sitting on the window asking her for a date.

And also he skips High Places and First snow and go straight to Small Hands, white blanket and Hair 

hahahhahah

a Ji ChangWoo

kk

kkk  =)) you are funny indeed  :-\"

@pnaysurfer84 Ya! You made me delurk! When did he use "frequency"? Hahaha. His choice of words, they're just... :)

I am suppose to be reserving my delulu strength for our friday party but can't help but jump in after reading this lol. JCW is just sooo funny made me think he is commenting about a sci-fi romantic movie lol. Are we talking about robots falling in love here wahahaha

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

@everyone sorry Chingus i did not consider that we are from different places across the globe.. maybe korea time zone? hahaha

Hmmm just watched this video. Very curious abt the qns, were they given ad hoc or already known so he can prepare?

Why asked JCW to comment on pmy acting? Usually qns should be eg how are you working with pmy on site? How's yr relationship with pmy etc? Very weird...

And that acting part, if it's ad hoc then its funny! Usually when we caught in surprise we only remember those things that formed deepest memory even memorizing notes right? So in JCW mind he only remember her small hands, white blanket and her hair lol

He did mention in his selfie post before the interview that he is organizing his thoughts if I read the right translation so they were probably given the set if questions beforehand. Wonder if the request to act out part of his role was included coz it does looked like an impromptu to me

Guest Eileen531

pnaysurfer84

said:Only JCW will use words like "synergy" and "frequency" in interviews. This guy is top notch of being one of the most awesome actors with unique word choices to describe his relationships (professionally and personally) hahahahaha!!! 

I am suppose to be reserving my delulu strength for our friday party but can't help but jump in after reading this lol. JCW is just sooo funny made me think he is commenting about a sci-fi romantic movie lol. Are we talking about robots falling in love here wahahaha

=)) =)) =))