[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

cmoirae2 said: reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: OO1230 said: @eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv
@princeegoyal
As far as I know, the script in english is still not yet available.However I download the script from SJN website and it is (of course) in korean.Tbh my korean proficiency still lacking but I tried my best.. heheSo, here what I get:Ep 14. It isn't written literally "snuggles his face into Young Shin's shoulder/chest", it is written "정후가 꿈결처럼 영신의 품으로 파고든다 = JH like dreamy (feels like in dream) get/dig into YS's embrace"Ep 15. Yes, it is written JH put YS's arm on his waist.Ep 20. In the drama itself I didn't see JH whispered in her cheek near her ear as he kissed and snuggled her. What I saw is he kissed her hand and brushed his cheek (and lips) to her face. In script, it's written JH kisses her hand and then YS cherish and hug/embrace his hand on her chest. So brushing his cheek (and lips) to her face IS NOT written in script. *cough* (let's delulu-ing from here! lol)
*Mostly script describe all action the characters do (such as he/she kiss, embrace, stare, cry, sad, puzzled, smile, etc.) and the surrounding details (such as night view, sofa, etc.), but the way (how) JCW&PMY do it is depend on them and the direction the director have given to them.
Hope it answers your curiousity. haha ^^

@pnaysurfer84 Ya! You made me delurk! When did he use "frequency"? Hahaha. His choice of words, they're just... :)

@larienssi‌, in the new interview translations, the word JCW used to describe his ideal relationship/type was having good communications with his significant other and "frequency" hahahahaha!!!!

Lovely ChangMiners Chingus!I understand speech talking, about comments, that I place, in the Healer thread today.I myself found it by accident today and I thought it will be interesting place.You can go on the links and see it too (there is in Russian written all,but you can try to translate it into Google translator is contact (internet network is available mainly in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, but there's often a lot of interesting things.The funny thing is that I did not sit there never, and mostly only on Facebook, and now live on soompi recently most (in wonderful ChangMin, Healer, PMY, JCW thread) and then simply browse all on our internet sites but I am very interested in this article is here and another one about the rating so it's just interesting to read, and it's really no doubt a lot of sense for our beautiful perfect ChangMin, so I will continue to seek every day more and more interesting, and I hope for us ChangMiners Chingus, with every day more hope of happiness for our sweet secret doves beautiful perfect ChangMin will, I'm sure something they themselves also will be given in the next few days (or clothes or similar accessories, but something will be) loving people are always very similar to each other and be sure to try to even look to match each other, because even subconsciously, people in love are always attracted to each other (and even at a distance trying to be as integrally is, so I'm sure, and hair color JCWPMY similar color this is not a coincidence, but a well thought-out joint solution (even Chinese admirers, also think of it all)Good night, and the most colorful, good, dreams all you amazing ChangMiners Chingus! Hugs with love, and gratitude to you all! Thank you for everything for everyone!:x >:D< \:D/
Very beautiful,wise comment, about Healer Drama (found in contact thread Korean actor SONG SEUNG HEON,but still it seems to view Korean journalist simply placed in the thread of the actor and all!http://vk.com/club73600270http://vk.com/two_weeks_three_days_healerhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/kolorful-palette-he...NEWS Korean cinema. End playback super popular drama "Healer". It is time to farewell posts. Here is an excerpt from an article by a journalist about the 
Korean drama "The Healer" "Multicolor palette":"This year I have so many dramas could not watch until the end, that" Healer "seemed unreal wonderful! He left a bitter-sweet emptiness in my soul, when we went to the final credits. He touched my heart in the right strings that sounded back in full voice . I was shocked not that it is very well done, but the fact that there are so few errors writer and director.  Secrets of birth and dark past shows very tactfully, without the incessant repetition and flashback. Even the romantic line is shown without the boring love triangle and without contrived reasons parting protagonists, which inhibit the plot and cause boredom. Love is a great protagonists. It is not usual grasping hand and other stereotypes.  Their relationship is very truly are in development.This would've never happened if the interaction of actors Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young would not be so gorgeous and stunning.I would not be surprised to learn that they meet in life! "TRANSLATION L. TSVETAEVA(Russia) :x
k18p7cxf69zr.jpg

• Like 1

@pnaysurfer Hahaha, got it! He really is one of those actors who thinks! And in that interview, all of his answers were very responsive, unlike the Sohu one. Hahaha. I enjoyed reading it.

:)

@larienssi, I find JCW adorable with his word choices. Yes! Such a thinker and it makes me love him more as a person. I wish that he and PMY will really get together because they are similar in that sense. We shall see.

• Like 1

Guest youngshin

I think  on the Sohu interview, JCW was caught by surprise by a PMY question.

On his latest interview, he's done filming, rested, was able to gather his thoughts.

He most likely expected the question, regret the ramblings he made on the Sohu interview, so his answer is intelligible and consistent with his previous interviews.

Both of them are smart and intelligent in evading the intent of the questions about their team up.

hahaha I was going to post something to this effect but afraid of his fans... I am glad you said it first and I couldn't agree more... I hope his comment is positive... he has no right to comment actually LOL

Im not a SSH hater, actually. I think he just does better work around certain types. And frankly...I am just shallow enough under all the Analysis Brain to enjoy a little Eye Candy when it comes my way hahaha.

Re: a right to speak... JMHO I find it incredibly valuable to hear what a Decade long veteran of the field who is just as weary of the cliches as the rest of us says RE a hugely popular international hit. Especially an actor with such polarizing effect on the fan base.

I find his comments - and any comments from someone Actually Working in the Korean entertainment industry - again...incredibly valuable.

I havent caught up on the thread yet so not sure if there has been any details about his insights yet.. .

Off to read :-D

• Like 1

Lovely ChangMiners Chingus!
I understand speech talking, about comments, that I place, in the Healer thread today.I myself found it by accident today and I thought it will be interesting place.
You can go on the links and see it too (there is in Russian written all,but you can try to translate it into Google translator is contact (internet network is available mainly in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, but there's often a lot of interesting things.
The funny thing is that I did not sit there never, and mostly only on Facebook, and now live on soompi recently most (in wonderful ChangMin, Healer, PMY, JCW thread) and then simply browse all on our internet sites but I am very interested in this article is here and another one about the rating so it's just interesting to read, and it's really no doubt a lot of sense for our beautiful perfect ChangMin, so I will continue to seek every day more and more interesting, and I hope for us ChangMiners Chingus, with every day more hope of happiness for our sweet secret doves beautiful perfect ChangMin will, I'm sure something they themselves also will be given in the next few days (or clothes or similar accessories, but something will be) loving people are always very similar to each other and be sure to try to even look to match each other, because even subconsciously, people in love are always attracted to each other (and even at a distance trying to be as integrally is, so I'm sure, and hair color JCWPMY similar color this is not a coincidence, but a well thought-out joint solution (even Chinese admirers, also think of it all)
Good night, and the most colorful, good, dreams all you amazing ChangMiners Chingus! Hugs with love, and gratitude to you all! Thank you for everything for everyone!:x >:D< \:D/

Very beautiful,wise comment, about Healer Drama (found in contact thread Korean actor SONG SEUNG HEON,but still it seems to view Korean journalist simply placed in the thread of the actor and all!
http://vk.com/club73600270
http://vk.com/two_weeks_three_days_healer
http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/kolorful-palette-he...
NEWS Korean cinema. End playback super popular drama "Healer". It is time to farewell posts. Here is an excerpt from an article by a journalist about the 

Korean drama "The Healer" "Multicolor palette":
"This year I have so many dramas could not watch until the end, that" Healer "seemed unreal wonderful! He left a bitter-sweet emptiness in my soul, when we went to the final credits.
 He touched my heart in the right strings that sounded back in full voice . I was shocked not that it is very well done, but the fact that there are so few errors writer and director. 
 Secrets of birth and dark past shows very tactfully, without the incessant repetition and flashback. Even the romantic line is shown without the boring love triangle and without contrived reasons parting protagonists, which inhibit the plot and cause boredom. Love is a great protagonists. It is not usual grasping hand and other stereotypes.  
Their relationship is very truly are in development.
This would've never happened if the interaction of actors Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young would not be so gorgeous and stunning.
I would not be surprised to learn that they meet in life! "
TRANSLATION L. TSVETAEVA(Russia) 
:x

k18p7cxf69zr.jpg

There it is!! Thank you @Olga2010Ans‌

Sounds pretty Shippy to me!!!! And how lovely that SSH appreciated the continuity and believable world, just like we did!!

@pnaysurfer84 Indeed! We shall see! But these two are definitely not dropping hints. =)) Well played, JCW and PMY, well played. 
@youngshin Yes, and the questions I think were also formulated in a very "safe" way, no room for misinterpretations, so he, too, was able to answer them properly, without him getting nervous or anything. The PMY question in this interview was, like, "how was working with PMY, or evaluate PMY's acting", whereas in the Sohu interview, it was like, "Do you have chemistry with PMY in REAL life?" So, the question may be bordering into that zone which must not be named, he was probably thinking, is this a trick question? :)) Poor guy was probably nervous, because his answer was really not responsive. :)

• Like 1

@pnaysurfer84 Indeed! We shall see! But these two are definitely not dropping hints. =)) Well played, JCW and PMY, well played. 

@youngshin Yes, and the questions I think were also formulated in a very "safe" way, no room for misinterpretations, so he, too, was able to answer them properly, without him getting nervous or anything. The PMY question in this interview was, like, "how was working with PMY, or evaluate PMY's acting", whereas in the Sohu interview, it was like, "Do you have chemistry with PMY in REAL life?" So, the question may be bordering into that zone which must not be named, he was probably thinking, is this a trick question? :)) Poor guy was probably nervous, because his answer was really not responsive. :)

@larienssi, I seriously want to hold the account on the major staring factor of JCW and PMY. How do they do it without even breaking down in giggles?! Seriously, if a handsome man looks you in the eye, how can PMY not avert her gaze?! Anyways, that sends you a signal that she has found an equal in a staring contest hahahaha!!!

=))

• Like 1

Guest youngshin

larienssi said: @pnaysurfer84 Indeed! We shall see! But these two are definitely not dropping hints. =)) Well played, JCW and PMY, well played. 

One last thing: is this verifiably SSH? Not someone who posts with his pic and name in handle?

Ahh ok sorry SSH and his fans.

(Sorry OT)

I love him in My Princess.

He's good with rom com because he is handsome.

Lol. (()) Team Drool unite. I enjoyed My Princess too. Actually I watched a gangster film with him...cant remeMber name....incredibly gut wrenching and compelling. Anyhoooooo....he ships my ship!!!! And totally wonders if Reel Life and Real Life overlap!!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!