[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest ellipse

Somehow i got the vibe that both yjt and jcw were quite impressed with pmy's eloquence in the two interviews. Anyone agrees?

Like jcw was quite quiet and yjt wittyly uses pmy's answers in his own answers. E.g. our drama has ... question. Yjt said it was a hard.question and jcw and yjt seem to turn towards pmy as she answered. Ytj then builds on pmy's answer

Somehow i got the vibe that both yjt and jcw were quite impressed with pmy's eloquence in the two interviews. Anyone agrees?

Like jcw was quite quiet and yjt wittyly uses pmy's answers in his own answers. E.g. our drama has ... question. Yjt said it was a hard.question and jcw and yjt seem to turn towards pmy as she answered. Ytj then builds on pmy's answer

Totally!! She really seems quite bright (as in intelligent) and erudite. I love watching her! Also - geez, I guess I should post this on her own thread - as I rewatch the nuances and subleties she put into YS, Im just amazed all over again. it didnt come off like Acting Camp, but so refreshingly natural. And with the hectic filming schedule?? Gosh!!! Awesome!!

• Like 1

Guest charliew

princeegoyal said: fidda868 said: I'm having a very huge problem here...icant stop browsing & refreshing these 2 threads; Healer & ChangMin couple thread and then back to watch Healer with otp scenes only...and then open #Dramania Apps to look which kdrama should i download and end up watching Healer again... ~X( It's already 2.00am in my country and i still cannot decide which current kdrama should i download??!!! Warghhh Healer really has turned my life to a very very serious withdrawal symptoms.. :((

Guest Eileen531

@saved2K‌ said:hey chingu! lets do this.. Friday night will be ChangMinighters!
Ill try to search more news about them.. past interviews, latest news and pics.. i cant understand korean so its better if someone would translate.. I'm all for this on Friday nights. This way I won't feel like I'm missing out if I can't keep up during the week when that other thing called (RL) happens. Between here and main thread, plus checking out both their individual threads it leaves no time to participate. But that's the point, so at least Fridays gives me something to look forward to. Yay!
On another note, I can't wait to see/hear JCW/PMY's reaction to the HIFP. It's yet another thing that might bring them together for a response to it or maybe they will have a group viewing.  Fingers crossed.Also, since JCW has already completed a days worth of interviews we should have more insight regarding Healer, his co-stars.  So his ig post explains a lot now. He hopefully has gotten his thoughts arranged regarding the show in order to not get caught off guard and ramble. lol.  We will have fun with this I can foresee.
@ larienssi,  I thought I saw all the press con videos and my take was she was asked if she was like her character?  She said something like she hopes not she gets drunk (1 time) and causes trouble. Sings off key and has 2 left feet.  At which point, JCW enters the conversation and says but she plays it very cute and lovely. Minyoung blushes and is embarrassed from his compliment. He shruggs and is wondering, "what did I say wrong?"Eventhough I thought I saw all the press con video, I never saw the (stare off) interactions that @seungzy_kang posted, Omgosh that was adorable.  So much feels right off the bat.  Had they already done filming at this point, I guess so but it was still so fresh, getting to see how you are on the filming sight and seeing what your like around the staff and production team. 
@ larienssi,  To answer your question about Minyoung, I loved her for a long time and I think she is like Young Shin in how she is naturally a person who is happy and smiles a lot.  Doesn't Jung Hoo say this in his interview too? It stood out to me a lot especially after reading that SJN's team would write things after the actors were hired for their roll and make them custom to fit that actor's character.  They noticed it right away about Minyoung, imho.   

Guest Eileen531

@celywAnnyeong! Happy belated Valentine's

Hope this OTP do something "useful" yesterday too. Both at the age of dating & gorgeous looking shouldn't just stuck with work & home.  

I hope they both did something "useful" too!   Yes, both being young and gorgeous it would be such a waste to be by themselves and not enjoy that fuzzy feeling of someone interested in you.Both were silent on ig so to me they were resting, resting, resting from filming or busy, busy, busy out with a certain someone for Valentine's Day.  One can only hope!

Guest blossomnagr

larienssi said:
In the KBS interview, the MC asked, "Aren't you actually like the character you play?" Then she answered, "It'd be really bad if I was, my character likes to dances, she's tone deaf, can't keep to the beat. Plus, she gets drunk and causes havoc." JCW butts in and said, "But that's actually quite cute. It's lovable and cute." Then according to the sub, it wasn't quite clear what she said after, she said "I disagree." But I did kind of hear her faintly say "아닌데" which practically means, "I disagree." as well. Anyway, in the Arirang interview, however, I am assuming she was asked to describe her character, she said, "My character is one who knows how to have fun, she dances, and sings a lot even if she's tone deaf, has no sense of rhythm and has two left feet. I tend to have more fun when I drink alcohol, but I usually have those traits so that's a similarity." So here, now she is telling us that she is similar to her character YS. Would really like to ask long time PMY fans if she really has similarities to YS in real life, personally I think she does. Calling @blossomangr. :D
You can see that her position as regards her being like her character sort of changed on the Arirang interview. I am guessing the KBS interview was done first, for obvious reasons, because it is a KBS drama, and the Arirang interview a little later. She is now owning up that she is like her character CYS. My delulu mind is telling me that her position changed because of what JCW said in the KBS interview, about that kind of character being cute and lovable. :)

@eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv Yes, the stare off, it was pretty electric. They are just too cute. Anyway, yes think I remember reading that info somewhere back at the main thread about SJN writing the roles to fit the actors. So I guess, naturally, CYS has similarities to PMY in real life.

@blossomnagr‌ OMG I think I love her even more after what you just said. My impression of her is that she knows how to detach herself from all craziness of the industry that she is in. I mean, keeping mum about her family and her being very private and all. She's got a good head on her shoulders. I love her even more now!

Thank you both for answering my question. :wink:

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@blossomnagrSorry to cut your post. PMY in real life somehow alike to CYS such as her straightforwardness, strength,  positivity, love to singing and dancing. But in general I think PMY and CYS have different characters. I think PMY is not as open and carefree as CYS. May be cause of her profession but we barely know who is her family, what do they do, her friends, her likes and dislikes. Though I do know that one of her best friends is Jessica (former SNSD member) and have heard from Chinese fans that her father is successful businessman and her sister is married and lives in US but she never talks about it, neither she posts any pics or so. Both PMY and CYS are not into SNS but for different reasons. PMY does not like talking or showing her personal feelings. She likes reading, analysing,thinking,re-thinking...

I remember only a few times there was a picture of Minyoung with her mother on a vacation. MY said a 20 year old vacationing with a 40 year old and best friends, blah,blah. A cute picture too. 2nd time she is in an airport with shopping bags and it mentioned her manager from KK at the time and her mother.  I too remember her sister living in the states (for some reason I thought she was a doctor) but I forget how I came to think this, so it's probably not right.  Only when other actresses post pictures did I realize Minyoung stayed close with them. Kim Min Seo from SKKS (chosen), and Yang Jin Sung from CH.  I suppose since she isn't the type to do the variety shows (thank god) you don't get all the inside things that others reveal so freely.  

Guest blossomnagr

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said:
Only when other actresses post pictures did I realize Minyoung stayed close with them. Kim Min Seo from SKKS (chosen), and Yang Jin Sung from CH.  I suppose since she isn't the type to do the variety shows (thank god) you don't get all the inside things that others reveal so freely.  

Guest Eileen531

@dk_sadiaI love the MV and the song too. Yes, I hope they are taking it slow and getting to know each other.
@everyoneRegarding the writer's details, and the director's instructions for a scene..........is there someone who has read the script?  If so, please can you inform us (me) about three things.
Ep #14, is it written that Jung Hoo snuggles his face into Young Shin's shoulder/chest when she tries to warm him up?Ep #15, is it written that Jung Hoo takes Young Shin's arm and wraps it over his waist as he snuggles closer?Trying to figure out if this was JCW's analysis (adlib) or actual details.  Thanks much. A 3rd thing, can anyone read lips (lol), I would like to know in ep #20 rooftop kiss, what is Jung Hoo whispering in her cheek near her ear as he kissed and snuggled her?  Gosh, was that in the script too?  

Guest Eileen531

@blossomnagrI wouldn't mind seeing her do a fan-meeting because I think she could draw the fans in.  I always wondered why she only had fan signings for products she endorsed.  Regarding the SS, I figured she withdrew or held back at one time as a protective measure......and kept herself busy that whole time improving her craft, graduating, her cf's, and generally maturing in life as one does naturally.  If she is quiet about her family, that's cool but my inquiring mind has tons of things I would love to know about her.  What type of car does she drive, who does she hang out with (besides her stylist), we know she loves museums (haha), does she keep up with her fellow actors from SKKS since they were the (Jal-geum Quartet)?  They were openly friendly at the time, ah people move on though. Sorry for rambling. lol

Guest charliew

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @dk_sadiaI love the MV and the song too. Yes, I hope they are taking it slow and getting to know each other.
@everyoneRegarding the writer's details, and the director's instructions for a scene..........is there someone who has read the script?  If so, please can you inform us (me) about three things.
Ep #14, is it written that Jung Hoo snuggles his face into Young Shin's shoulder/chest when she tries to warm him up?Ep #15, is it written that Jung Hoo takes Young Shin's arm and wraps it over his waist as he snuggles closer?Trying to figure out if this was JCW's analysis (adlib) or actual details.  Thanks much. A 3rd thing, can anyone read lips (lol), I would like to know in ep #20 rooftop kiss, what is Jung Hoo whispering in her cheek near her ear as he kissed and snuggled her?  Gosh, was that in the script too?