[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

changminers, i am taking a long break.

am tired of crying.

may God bless Changmin CONTINUED to be real, from reel to real, i never doubted.

unworthy mary.

find me at my email address

Thanks @maryofbethanyI am sorry to hear this, but take your time. Like I said I am on a vacation kind of now. I will update here as I fit. There's no reason to cry yet, maybe till they announce they are together or with someone else. Then tears of joy or otherwise. I have said here over and over again, I am here for the long haul. No one but the CM couple themselves will determine my decision for me. I don't care or try to convince other people that no longer believe in CM to do nor would I want to convert anyone either. I just want us to have fun in the process of waiting. Even after everything and this ship sinks, failure actually builds character. I have confidence in our couple though! Fighting changminers 

• Like 4

This is you JCW, you do everything so well and that is why fans and even costar get confused. We that have watched you with matured eyes and also have been in a kind of love that has been proven know the difference.

Thanks for being who you are we will wait for you till you are ready to announce who your life partner is.

• Like 3

Hello there..  I am a newbie.. Recently I watched Healer n oh my god I can't get it out of my head also I became a big big big fan of our changmin, especially park min young ..  I am not sure whether I am late to ship them or not cuz now wook is serving in military and it has been years since healer ended and we did not get any pic of them together ..  I am in a dilemma right now..  I so want them together..  I hope they are secretly dating.. I really don't want to lose my hope and I won't..

• Like 5

4 hours ago, fieryming said:

Hello there..  I am a newbie.. Recently I watched Healer n oh my god I can't get it out of my head also I became a big big big fan of our changmin, especially park min young ..  I am not sure whether I am late to ship them or not cuz now wook is serving in military and it has been years since healer ended and we did not get any pic of them together ..  I am in a dilemma right now..  I so want them together..  I hope they are secretly dating.. I really don't want to lose my hope and I won't..

Welcome dear

Glad that we still have new shippers whenever they watch the show even if it ended years ago, the chemistry is still there, and the the show itself is very memorable and worth rewatching

I don't know if you're aware but after the show ended, we had a few clues of the couple being together, one of them is PMY being in Namhae near Busan where JCW was performing his musical and where he disappeared after the show (usually we get fan pictures after each show with him going home or to his hotel but not this time)

besides many other clues she did go to his movie premiere after Healer ended way back also hacker ahjumma was there (PMY usually doesn't go to her co-stars premiers to not stir rumours but she did that to support JCW, so.....)

You can check alot here

https://www.instagram.com/mrandmrshealer1/

https://www.instagram.com/insania2/

P.S I was writing a full paragraph with videos recommending shows for both PMY and JCW but it was all deleted :bawling: if you want to check their other work tell me if you need recommendations

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Welcome dear

Glad that we still have new shippers whenever they watch the show even if it ended years ago, the chemistry is still there, and the the show itself is very memorable and worth rewatching

I don't know if you're aware but after the show ended, we had a few clues of the couple being together, one of them is PMY being in Namhae near Busan where JCW was performing his musical and where he disappeared after the show (usually we get fan pictures after each show with him going home or to his hotel but not this time)

besides many other clues she did go to his movie premiere after Healer ended way back also hacker ahjumma was there (PMY usually doesn't go to her co-stars premiers to not stir rumours but she did that to support JCW, so.....)

You can check alot here

https://www.instagram.com/mrandmrshealer1/

https://www.instagram.com/insania2/

P.S I was writing a full paragraph with videos recommending shows for both PMY and JCW but it was all deleted :bawling: if you want to check their other work tell me if you need recommendations

Thank you so much dear for all the information..  I am happy that she went to wook's movie premiere.. They didn't take a photo together but she was there just to support him is a very big deal.. (I wonder why there is not a single pic of them together cuz my "guess" is HE invited her for the premiere..  Lol..)  also thanks for those instagram links, I was happy to see all those bts I missed. Also about their shows,  I know Ek,  k2 , sp, remember,  ch,  7dq etc. but I don't know what to watch after healer cuz it will be very difficult to see them with another costar..  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, fieryming said:

Thank you so much dear for all the information..  I am happy that she went to wook's movie premiere.. They didn't take a photo together but she was there just to support him is a very big deal.. (I wonder why there is not a single pic of them together cuz my "guess" is HE invited her for the premiere..  Lol..)  also thanks for those instagram links, I was happy to see all those bts I missed. Also about their shows,  I know Ek,  k2 , sp, remember,  ch,  7dq etc. but I don't know what to watch after healer cuz it will be very difficult to see them with another costar..  

Yes his guests were all invited by him to his premier and she said recently that she's still in touch with him and YSH (from remember) and talked about their ongoing shows

As for the recommendations, I know it's hard to watch them with other co-stars but some of these shows are too good to miss out

Spoiler

For JCW: EK is one of his best performances if you can tolerate 51 episodes, he shows various range in emotions more than in Healer because of the character, for me it was worth it to see the whole thing, well...sometimes I would FF the war scenes with the korean king, the OST is great too

There's also this Speed MV, it's not a show but it's captivating and he and PBY has a great chemistry

K2 and SP are just normal shows for me personally, nothing too exciting, k2 had a weak plot/script although I liked the female second lead the best Song Yoo Na, SP was better but I wouldn't hold my breath to watch

for PMY: now she has more shows that I liked, I watched Healer because of her, I couldn't finish Remember, wasn't that good for me but 7dq is just soooo good and she excelled herself in it, I can't understand the poor ratings but all of the cast were outstanding even the young actors

The deposed king who craved his father love and approval and the love of a mother figure in his step mother, LDG performance was heartbreaking even though he was a tyrant, some spoilers in this very sad video

of course City Hunter is amazing but PMY's character was neglected at the second half, and after Healer I stopped rewatching it

SKKS is so good too, but I didn't like the lead, I was in love with YAI and SJK more and a had a big second lead syndrome for YAI who broke my heart,

his bromance with SJK was so good it won them best couple award which was hilarious for them when they couldn't believe it, 

SJK: really!!! me!!! Lol

Hope this helps 

• Like 4

Continuing with @youngatheart check this

I remember that IV back at that time, he was complaining that the PD disliked kiss scenes cos whenever they locked lips, he counted 1 2 3 then the PD will say cut, LOL at his expression hinting that he wanted more, although Healer had many kisses and intimate scenes non of them was short, Wooks is greedy

This is the IV but can't find it with engsub, look at how he's talking about shooting the kiss scenes and his gesture of 123

he must be talking about this, check his frustrated look after the cut, but PMY made it up for him with that pose :blush:

• Like 3

Another IV after Healer, has he said this lately? About any kissing scene. 

They only believe what he says if sooth them. Talking casually with a costar behind the scenes was turned into a marriage proposal. At the end of it all, he said he's not like the guy in the drama, he found the premise of the drama laughable. 'Falling in love while fighting, who does that', and finally he said he was only doing what he was paid for. 

Edited by youngatheart
Edit
  • Like 3

@fierymingI watched MEC and LJG asked if there is someone that makes her heart flutters lately she said yes. LJG then thinking or saying on his end without her knowing asking himself 'is she referring to him,' but we think she was saying JCW of course. Who would she be referring to with all of the things we heard and seen lately. You also need to see mrandmrshealer IGs you will be able to see most of the bts and then come and share your conclusions.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

@fierymingI watched MEC and LJG asked if there is someone that makes her heart flutters lately she said yes. LJG then thinking or saying on his end without her knowing asking himself 'is she referring to him,' but we think she was saying JCW of course. Who would she be referring to with all of the things we heard and seen lately. You also need to see mrandmrshealer IGs you will be able to see most of the bts and then come and share your conclusions.

Yes yes..  I have watched most of them and they are lovely.. That is why I asked did she seriously say that she likes someone cuz we can guess who she was referring to n I was so happy to hear that..  :blush:

• Like 5

Remember this FM guys? He stopped for few seconds to catch himself when he was singing and the video was showing! 

I wanted to post this because it may be a while before I get to my house in Nigeria. The third leg of my trip is about to start in couple of hours. If I don't post or respond like I used to is because I don't have wifi. I have other mobile phones that I use in Nigeria unless I am in my house. So long for now. 

• Like 6

On 9/26/2017 at 3:06 AM, ReemKanabta said:

Yes his guests were all invited by him to his premier and she said recently that she's still in touch with him and YSH (from remember) and talked about their ongoing shows

As for the recommendations, I know it's hard to watch them with other co-stars but some of these shows are too good to miss out

Hide contents

For JCW: EK is one of his best performances if you can tolerate 51 episodes, he shows various range in emotions more than in Healer because of the character, for me it was worth it to see the whole thing, well...sometimes I would FF the war scenes with the korean king, the OST is great too

There's also this Speed MV, it's not a show but it's captivating and he and PBY has a great chemistry

K2 and SP are just normal shows for me personally, nothing too exciting, k2 had a weak plot/script although I liked the female second lead the best Song Yoo Na, SP was better but I wouldn't hold my breath to watch

for PMY: now she has more shows that I liked, I watched Healer because of her, I couldn't finish Remember, wasn't that good for me but 7dq is just soooo good and she excelled herself in it, I can't understand the poor ratings but all of the cast were outstanding even the young actors

The deposed king who craved his father love and approval and the love of a mother figure in his step mother, LDG performance was heartbreaking even though he was a tyrant, some spoilers in this very sad video

of course City Hunter is amazing but PMY's character was neglected at the second half, and after Healer I stopped rewatching it

SKKS is so good too, but I didn't like the lead, I was in love with YAI and SJK more and a had a big second lead syndrome for YAI who broke my heart,

his bromance with SJK was so good it won them best couple award which was hilarious for them when they couldn't believe it, 

SJK: really!!! me!!! Lol

Hope this helps 

Healer is the only Kdrama of JCW for me..... The rests are just, nahhhh...... not ok, not bad too....

PMY's kdramas are my faves!!.... SKKS (where I also loved SJK), Healer and Queen for Seven Days... all outstanding... You should watch queen for seven days, if you enjoy Healer maybe you will enjoy it too... (since it has the same PD-nim healer & 7dq)..

• Like 3

On 25 September 2017 at 12:55 PM, fieryming said:

HI @fieryming Welcome to CM ship.  Wow it's always a thrill to see another shipper coming out after 2 years that Healer has ended.  Please try to watch all of those recommendations made by @ReemKanabta and also those IG account shared by @youngatheart.  Just like you, I also started my shipping watching those dramas and constantly communicating with other CMs.  By the way, if you are fond of reading fanfic, you might want to try catching these reads from a veteran CM and a great writer.  Here's the link to her blog  https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/author/mabel229/

Hope to see you here more often...

• Like 4

Hi chingus, still out of the country, I have reading all CM posts. Our girl is so quiet lately, did I read somewhere that maybe our captain is out on vacation? If so, we know that they are definitely together somewhere. He maybe going back today so maybe she'll post something soon. Common girl, send us some crumbs/hints here. I will like to post my dear chingus creation on IG. We believe in Changmin couple! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Hi chingus, still out of the country, I have reading all CM posts. Our girl is so quiet lately, did I read somewhere that maybe our captain is out on vacation? If so, we know that they are definitely together somewhere. He maybe going back today so maybe she'll post something soon. Common girl, send us some crumbs/hints here. I will like to post my dear chingus creation on IG. We believe in Changmin couple! 

are they allowed to get out of the military camp if it's holiday in SK???

• Like 2