[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@youngatheart was actually passively waiting for soompi taht likes button, it seem endless waiting. not gonna wait any more...

this is for all the IG you posted for those few days non stop

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: 7 is blessed no. 7 likes for the findings. yah, i saw our '3rd Infantry Division'  trainee,. so cute,

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/ji-chang-wook-spotted-smiling-brightly-alongside-his-fellow-soldiers-in-the-army

ji-chang-wook_1503334195_2o97fj60r3ig5ag

ji-chang-wook_1503334204_cl8287b38b4886l

youngie, he is well. hah, he will have the fanboys pampering him, just like the kdramas we saw, in those 'prisons' or 'camps'.. where the heros will have two or three fanboys following, and he will fight and grow up in the camp... i guess he is that kind easy to make friend, whether star or no star. i giggled at the fanboys behind...  "what are these monkeys banana-ing behinds my back... this is for my youngie pics. you know, make me lost my smile... hey, retake pics, clear those behind me...."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart was actually passively waiting for soompi taht likes button, it seem endless waiting. not gonna wait any more...

this is for all the IG you posted for those few days non stop

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: 7 is blessed no. 7 likes for the findings. yah, i saw our '3rd Infantry Division'  trainee,. so cute,

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/ji-chang-wook-spotted-smiling-brightly-alongside-his-fellow-soldiers-in-the-army

ji-chang-wook_1503334195_2o97fj60r3ig5ag

ji-chang-wook_1503334204_cl8287b38b4886l

youngie, he is well. hah, he will have the fanboys pampering him, just like the kdramas we saw, in those 'prisons' or 'camps'.. where the heros will have two or three fanboys following, and he will fight and grow up in the camp... i guess he is that kind easy to make friend, whether star or no star. i giggled at the fanboys behind...  "what are these monkeys banana-ing behinds my back... this is for my youngie pics. you know, make me lost my smile... hey, retake pics, clear those behind me...."

Thanks @maryofbethanyI am just keeping my promise to trust and wait for them. I will keep posting, I am getting immuned to the haters that left now. Whatever they say doesn't move me anymore. I am in for the long haul. I will keep posting outstanding IG post that I found. There are many changminers left on IG.

• Like 4

Reminiscing our couple moments, contrary to some haters we have nothing to prove, but facts to share. We believe our couple and if this ship sink, we'll all go back to our lives.

Changminers are adults with productive lives, we said to support the couple till they announce their relationship either with each other or with someone else. I am sure if other ships have all the facts we have they will spazz too. Labeling a ship that you don't belong to is immature. These ships were created because of wonderful acting skills of our biases. I hope a true fan will support them on their choice of a life partner because they will live with that someone after all. 

I want to stop analyzing PMY or JCW behavior because if I do I may just sound like someone I don't want to be. In any case as for me and I believe other changminers we are ready to accept their decisions and just support their work. I will continue to post here till their announcement, I have no interest in other ships, this my one and only ship.

Edited by youngatheart
Edit malfunction
  • Like 6

I find that if I just post text no pictures nor tagging, simple text and then go back and hit edit, ie add all the fancy stuff that way it works. It ridiculous now I cannot go to the next page it freezes will have to refresh each time for new post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tan10can said:

I find that if I just post text no pictures nor tagging, simple text and then go back and hit edit, ie add all the fancy stuff that way it works. It ridiculous now I cannot go to the next page it freezes will have to refresh each time for new post.

You are right, it looks like it worked. I contacted them, the administrator already though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2017 at 4:45 AM, youngatheart said:

Hope they each received each other's message! 

Just saw on some random IG posts that JCW's photos are prohibited in posting in SNS.... But I guess this kind of postings is prohibited: Something like having fun or something.. ( thou I know there's nothing wrong with that having fun), but I just read somewhere that military should also promote the image of "seriousness" and "truthfulness".... something like that...

• Like 2

@hrh77I hear you but some so called fans are posting JCW Pictures in uniform not pictures posted officially. He is in training, even without latest development of NK and USA, it is highly critical that their training sites should be confidential. His safety and others are important this is not drama, but real life. The fans should stop being too nosy, they should wait for his officially released pictures. They even said those are for parents to put their mind at ease knowing that their soldiers sons are safe. Like they warned them earlier too, people bombarding the cafe that is meant for the family and causing other soldiers' families difficulties.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

@hrh77I hear you but some so called fans are posting JCW Pictures in uniform not pictures posted officially. He is in training, even without latest development of NK and USA, it is highly critical that their training sites should be confidential. His safety and others are important this is not drama, but real life. The fans should stop being too nosy, they should wait for his officially released pictures. They even said those are for parents to put their mind at ease knowing that their soldiers sons are safe. Like they warned them earlier too, people bombarding the cafe that is meant for the family and causing other soldiers' families difficulties.

I don't know the exact policies in military BUT for sure, it should be confidential especially in uniforms- must be respected....

well if for parents/ relatives purposes, then that should also be very private (directly to them only)... I don't think her mom will post this on sns....

• Like 2