[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

From PMY's next IV which will be broadcasted next Thursday

Q: Are you currently in love? and she has to answer in 3 seconds

Embedded image permalink

PMY was speechless at first

Embedded image permalink

then she has this guilty smile, so whatever she answer next I will not consider it valid

Embedded image permalink

So what are you all thinking!!!!!

• Like 18

Ji Chang Wook attends 2015 National Drama Award today, in Beijing... And she won Most Popular Foreign Actor... Congratulation... I wish Min Young won the award too, but not...

Sorry I still get trouble uploading any photo,so you can open this link to know the details... And I hope anyone can help me to put the photos to this thread... Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/JCWIndonesia/?refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.936216309805178%3Atl_objid.936216309805178&__tn__=C

• Like 9

HELLOOOOOOOO #CHINGGUSSSSSS  #UNNIEESSS  !!!!    Our ChangMin needs us!!!  Please come out from your hibernation.... LET'S DO THIS AGAIN !!!  

BEST ACTOR >>>  http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=15

BEST ACTRESS >>>  http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=16

As Couple VOTE !!!  >>>>   http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=21    <<< let's make them win a second time !!!

BEST KISS >>>  http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=24

DRAMA OF THE YEAR >>>  http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=29  

ALLOWS 10x  every 24 hours !!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful,Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites family!Big Hello everyone here!

8ubclp28jrep.gif

Very little time is left until one of the most amazing on the beauty of the holiday - New Year !!! It's time to sum up, look back, look at what we have reached in 2015 and how many special miracles - yet ahead in 2016!
Beautifully, wonderful, delightful and probably the most magical day of the year will come soon! Let it holiday will be bright, kind, joyful and New Year's night will delightful -fabulous!

Let in our homes, countries,in 2016,will be, comfort,peace,harmony,a lot true love and true happiness!

Let's go back in our happy memories for a very magical, very beautiful day 31.12.2014, unforgettable, real day our ChangMin Couple (JCW+PMY)and all of us ChangMiners!
ChangMin Couple indeed the best couple, they are the most beautiful,tender, romantic, the best to this day, even after a year ChangMin Couple concerned about the heart we ChangMiners,this obvious because namely ChangMin Couple gets a lot of very beautiful art that are placed on IG,Weibo,Baidu, Twitter,DC, Facebook,in our ChangMin thread,always causes great pride each ChangMiner, thank you very much our ChangMin Couple and everyone of ChangMiner friends,the presence of such a beautiful and wise people like you Dears Chingus,and our ChangMin in 2015 really make this year most happiest and most special, all together with our ChangMin we have created a very beautiful ship ChangMin,this is the most magical, good,beautiful  feeling that always will be in our ChangMiners hearts!

How to explain this so special, natural, unforgettable magic in ChangMin Couple when viewing Healer drama, I'm sure often wondered questions everyone of us ChangMiner,but the answer on this is absolutely clear,just we ChangMiners saw and felt the blossoming of love,beautiful, pure feelings between JCW with PMY,all this (touching,special views,dilated pupils,and bashful blush)between our ChangMin everything was real,and I'm sure there are now this real strength of true love and destiny,our ChangMin couple really sent each other from paradise!
A lot of love, beauty, surprise, delight, rapture, joy this our magical ChangMin ship with our real wizards JCW and PMY, let today JCW and PMY hearts are filling not only precious,beautiful the memories about each other,let the New Year's Eve will give them hope for a happy future together!

Continue believe:

54oyrpgrvzyi.jpg

znredaozwp8m.jpg

dag29yiatzcn.jpg

“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis

vu9m2dfhs3o3.jpg

3q0vdxdl4ky9.jpg

2krce4x1h1ay.png Cr:Tracy

9sgxpvq17s1z.gif

s3jpltc2t708.gif

5stberjnwvuc.gif

qlrbfgeslwcb.gif

Cr:belongs to the owner

For all of you Amazing ChangMiners friends and our ChangMin Best wishes for 2016 with big love

mdcmce1rlyc2.gif

42h5u8o068rx.jpg

wmf4am5d1hu2.jpg

76qcmp290xd8.jpg

tdgov32a1u6i.jpg

uo5ybkmhgyao.jpg

i6idco9oai20.jpg

pkjihcu4vcbl.jpg

5udupd8ugvuv.gif

tboh48v3jnsw.gif

cst7ahrba91l.pngCr:Weibo/jichangwook

y3dir12znsyn.jpgCr:Weibo/leaderschina

vhc0elpk1it6.gif

0iaj5aivjuqz.gif

bf3kthg1ysv1.gif

83h87wif7be8.gif

lq8xch0j02um.gif

• Like 8

Well, @bluesky2015 maybe that's your opinion...  then, you are not suppose to be here... we shippers here always hope Uri Captain & PMY sshi may find their true love no matter who they are or where they are from.... but this ship is for US, their shipper. People who would be MORE THEN HAPPY if THEY END UP TOGETHER... nothing wrong with that right?

I think Mr JCW shake MANY HANDS that night... Does that mean he is IN LOVE with EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM???? Nahh... I for one don't think so...

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL CHIGUs here....MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH....but LIFE GOES ON.... BUT OUR LOVE TO URI CAPTAIN AND URI GIRL FROM HEAVEN will ALWAYS STAY STRONG.... take care to all dearies!!!

• Like 12

Guest amyR055

Too brilliant the deduction tiil  my simple mind cant see the logic @bluesky2015 . He wanted to be a singer to meet with his so called singer GF in public (btw that was his costar from Five Fingers that was dropped  out in the middle of filming due to some scandal)  while displaying his intimate scenes in Healer on big screen in his concerts/FMs and did his concerts  all over the places except in SK to meet his Korean Singer GF. I am so amazed with your brilliant deduction just like when that fiasco and he uploaded his healer lair on the ig to appease his other costar's feeling the one that not from healer using his most intimate scene place to do that. Such a brilliant logic - people never change right no matter new year or not .

Illusion, delusion, misapprehension, misconception, deception, false impression, mistaken impression or whatever you want to call it - why bother worrying about others. 

Happy New Year to everybody else. 

Hahahaha @bluesky2015 you made me laugh so hard this morning, illusion or not, you better look carefully at this picture, he's done more intimate greetings with other females, unless that's how you greet your lover, Lol, so he can't meet his real singer gf unless they're doing concerts!!!! your logic is simply amazing

Happy Changmin new years my dears

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

• Like 11