[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

corriendoa_zpstkki7v8v.jpg

A new kdrama began airing a year ago from early December 2014 to late February 2015. Its name HEALER.

As we got engaged into its exciting story, we began a journey that has taken us to love it every day and to follow the lives of its actors. Today we still are attached here to the great chemistry showed by Ji Chan Wook as Junhoo and by Park Min Young, as Young-shin. Their chemistry was so strong that even though we were not sure at the beginning as to ship them or not...to get into their lives or not, we didn't have any other option than to love them as a couple. We gave it a chance that the love story that began with Junhoo and Youngshin could reach the real life of Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young. As nice as they are in real life, we stayed here wishing that their on screen love could take the form of a real love. Just time will tell if they are meant to each other. Meanwhile, we "will wait...", as Younshin once said. 

Here is a video I made wishing for this day to come true.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

• Like 14

Favorite Beautiful Family ChangMiners&Healerites friends, congratulations to all of you and our beautiful, sweet Healer & ChangMin Couple with 1 anniversary of the start of the show Amazing Healer Drama

fk7br9c4vms4.gif

Thank you very much our Perfect Healer&ChangMin Couple and ChangMiners&Healerites friends!

9jn8howqajfh.jpg

3kek0nctfu8i.jpg

av46gy9fuc2d.jpg

ee90a5.png

xdfp07ch1xs4.jpg

Our ChangMin very charming and beautiful couple - loving glances, touches, kisses this beautiful Couple really have a special magic bring a lot of happiness and flutter heart,even after repeated viewing,these beautiful, romantic scenes!
All of their unforgettable moments can describe the infinite!
Our love birds ChangMin means for me (as I this see and feel )
It is Love that lives and flutter in their hearts and is reflected in their eyes,
"Two hearts that have been merged is destiny."
Unexplained magic reality,that goes straight to the soul!

And in smiles our ChangMin can see something more beautiful than the stars!

vy1hwd72gp93.jpg
Love is something beautiful, a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. Love is the feeling that makes you feel alive. True Love is something that may never go away!

Because our Healer&ChangMin Couple,we ChangMiners&Healerites knows Truth and Love exist.
Important Keep these beliefs alive,and cherish each other always!

Magic of Love is when our ChangMin
Come together 
With each other !

f0husicqfz05.gif

r32js49o7ady.jpg

kpo1w0a75ezl.gif

pi8s4xomtcth.jpg

5ph97blrgctw.gif

Cr:Tracy

Beautiful friends, all good mood, we have now really a lot of reasons to be happy, proud shippers Amazing ChangMin Couple, so let's just think about the positive things that have to be for our beautiful, in especially ChangMiners-Healerites day,8 December, I want to put all heart on this day,today day this our most beautiful memories about Healer drama, about all unforgettable happiness period our ChangMin,and all us ChangMiners-Healerites
Go to our most happy memories, My Sweet friends!

Let's find in our hearts the most important words, today December 8th for our ChangMin, let each of us who are here just simple words truly express the feelings that we all feel about our ChangMin for whole year, it can make each of us, as we it can and everyone is really going to be beautiful, because it comes from the heart!

yrf1ynpc3xcd.gif

oiajclauhea7.jpg

tj608im1rh3o.jpg

d1i3ribcxd73.gif

n5zuevs9832n.gif

• Like 11

Amazing @zenit Chinggu,I came later with my message,I apologize,because thanks soompi:lol:,three times I retype my message,and then I do have to build it piece by piece,soompi really no allows to quickly do everything with all my desire, but I will be try write more!

Your MV really very beautiful,magical, sensual,thank you so much from all of us here for this wonderful ChangMin MV and moments matched perfectly, and I really feel that song Be with You,this special love story of our ChangMin, beautiful feelings in their hearts!

ru1bquy0gi5m.gif

Kamsahamnida Dear @zenitChinggu

rd172kdztgaz.jpg

nbal78m0n2cr.jpg

• Like 8

@AnsOlga thank you dear! your posts are beautiful!

vcww9_zpsbkreboac.gif

We are Celebrating a special drama...Healer

and a beautiful Couple CHANGMIN

Here I would like to add the nice words of a Healer's fan, posted in Moru Moru.

Nice words that came from her heart after finishing Healer. I leave you the link so you can read her post.

by Mary of Bethany taken from Moru Moru thread:

“…To Mr. Ji Chang Wook and Miss Park Min Young:

"...Legions of fans demands that you be join finally as one in real life, some called for both of you to be together and love each other and become a real life couple. I am guilty of such demands too; sincerely think you both are so OTP. One sincere word for Mr. Ji and Miss Park, whether you will really fall in love in real life, go and find your One True Love... 

Ji Chang Wook, please find someone like Chae Young Shin, someone who contentedly-bravely-joyfully “trust and wait and fight” beside you.

Park Min Young, please find someone like Seo Jung Hoo, someone who selflessly-silently-passionately “protects and understand and sacrifice” for you.

90vms6lm6qgb_zps84kscrcu.gif

Ji Chang Wook, Miss Park Min Young, may the LORD GOD bless you to finally find your own Young Shin and Jung Hoo, in loving someone and be loved, in understanding someone and be understood, in changing your lives living for someone and have someone changed and lived for you. Finding your “Real ME / True Self” when you become Self-less for each other, seek Gratification in him / her alone, as the one and only true love in your life.

A verse dedicate to both of you, Mr. Ji and Miss Park: love is “charity”

“Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”   --- (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)”

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/03/i-can-live-way-you-want-by-mary-bethany.html

b3_zpsrzcv3818.jpg

• Like 11

Happy 1 Anniversary Best Healer drama ee8c92.png[心] ,Best Healer&ChangMin Couple ee8c92.png[心],Best ChangMiners-Healerites family ee8c92.png[心]

Thank you so much Healer Drama JCW+PMY, so much for 1 years, you always make us ChangMiners-Healerites very Happy!
Because our beautiful,romantic ChangMin Couple who teach us what is love,destiny and faith!
Because Healer drama and Healer&ChangMin CP we meet alot new beautiful,sweet friends around the world!
ChangMin Couple,Most Beautiful,Perfect Love story,Healer drama will always special in our ChangMiners-Healerites hearts,ChangMin Couple really our treasure!

Without you,my reflection can never be complete!

[心][心][心]

mb6yt58yx6lt.jpg

Never stop believing and hope because miracles happen everyday!

wvutqusxicuc.gif

For Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites friends and ChangMin Couple

nx9ztn96lznq.jpg

2epi5vgj98sc.jpg

Thanks so much Amazing friends for your talented hands, kind, loving heart, to create a special atmosphere of inexhaustible source of positive, good, love, beauty in this ChangMin thread! You really are special, beautiful people,thank you for happy way especially happy memories of the drama Healer & ChangMin Couple, our hearts that we are living together!
It really is priceless when you can be among the like-minded to the thoughts and feelings in one rhythm
[心]

j7j9r2jlzjtc.jpg

• Like 11

i9x3n7w7bx47_zpsflxocwpp.jpg

Here we have another exceptional description of the meaningful Episode 8 and the Elevator Scene. The First Kiss under the snow.

By namex

“…The moment he rescues her from the broken elevator is probably one of the most intense and thrilling moments of the drama, in that its plummet and their upward escape from it, seemingly reflects the emotional tide this episode (and indeed all the other episodes) take us on with regards to character emotions. As soon as they reach to safety, Yong-shin’s rejection of Jung-hoo when she knocks away his supporting hand, not only takes him aback, but also leaves him at a loss. The weight of her misunderstandings only increase when she angrily chides him for coming to her rescue at the expense of his own life, just for the sake of doing a job which pays money. Even in her heart broken state, the person she cares most about is Healer. Though they both could have died, her admonishment of him shows her to value his life more than her own; making her show of gratitude (both with money, and a thank you) too heavy a burden for him to bear. It leaves him feeling conflicted, but also has him retreating his steps.

However, the moment he sees the first sign of snowflakes, he halts his footsteps. Just like how at the start of the episode, he connects his past to his present state, he again narrates how he’d never ‘expected anything from anyone before, nor did he care as to whether people understood or misunderstood him…he WAS like that’. But it’s his present state which he can no longer ignore, and which keeps him rooted to the spot. Throughout this moment of reflection, his expressions take us through a process of emotions, which clearly shows him to reach a decision that he can follow through decisively, and with open integrity.

In an effort to re-connect to his present state of feelings, he boldly walks up to her and uncovers the bottom half of her face, keeping her eyes covered. As he moves in to kiss her, he pauses, not out of undue hesitation, but as an affirmation of his intentions.

When it comes to proving himself, and his sincerity, words alone are not sufficient. And the kiss did just that, and more. The tumult of emotions which led to this very decisive moment wasn’t just about his own feelings regarding her, but also, her feelings regarding him. It wasn't enough to just clear away her misunderstandings, but he also needed to make sure that she continues to remember him in the form of a pleasant dream. And the falling of snowflakes allowed him to do just that, creating a fantasy like image, in which both their dreams could become a reality; thus falling in line with the old age Korean belief of witnessing the first snow with a loved one in order for dreams to come true. At this point, Jung-hoo had made his birthday wish, and is in the process of getting it fulfilled.” 

Continue reading... 

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/03/jung-hoos-countless-list-of-feels_30.html

• Like 12

On 12/3/2015 at 6:42 PM, ginnie2907 said:

Hi, @ReemKanabta :)

So I tried watching some EK bts, I found JCW was like a little kid who always brings joy to his sunbaes. But in Healer bts, wow, he is like a truly man with manners, a caring boyfriend, he seems more matured when he was with PMY. We can't deny that he is closed with HJW too, but the feels are so different. Along with HJW, he is just a little brother. But when he was with PMY, he shows his manly sides of him.

There is a pic that I found on Instagram of JCW's korean fan. But she deleted minutes later. Luckliy I screenshoted it but I don't know how to post it on soompi so I posted it on my alternative insta account instead

https://www.instagram.com/p/-04ZaeCG6U/

I don't have my own bts so I don't know about the whole clip. But I guess, in this scene, they have to film separatedly. JCW was standing here and watching MY acting, in that cold weather?? lol, he can take a rest while waiting for his scene (or after his own scene was done, idk). But he chose to watch his "co-star" acting, I mean, he can take a nap or eating something or at least sitting somewhere like other actors always do when they don't have scene to film.

He did that because he couldn't rest while seeing his special co-partner.crying out loud for 'him' to reappear. He was in dilemma whether he should reveal himself.  

This particular scene had a very strong impact on our Healer stars. JCW remembered it well as his heart fluttered and still flutters when thinking about the telephone booth as mentioned in his IV.

Happy 1st year Anniversary  Changmin couple and Congratulations Changminers!!!!Excellent job ladies, as always. Cheers to more years of  sweet Love for our couple and  wonderful friendship for all of us changminers, love you all!!! Sorry im kinda late, this is actually my 7th time of posting this message, and it got shorter and shorter already, hope this one goes through , pls pls.... 

Yay!!! It went through!!! @labyrinth525 got 500!!! 

• Like 8

Wow Changmin really rocks .. just as I thought about this special day 8th December as special moments for our special couple our lovely fellow changminers here have made it a party here. I am no techno savvy like all of you here but on this day lets congratulate changmin on 1st Anniversary and congratulations on reaching 500 pages too ladies. 

Changmin is real !!! Remembering their superb chemistry and love vibes with gif one of my favourite moments. Can't stop staring at this because it says it all. :):) :wub::wub:

mov1wv2hu14z.gif

pic credit to owner

• Like 9

JCW+PMY Together They Create Magic Sincere,Beautiful Love,Tender,Care,Like No Other!

3mrkokqwjswt.gif

2p2ykd9u35wh.jpg

bni2ai9hlihs.jpg

Cr:IG/ChangMin_Couple/belongs to the owner

From DramaFever: Healer gave us plenty of opportunities to see the chemistry between Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook. Every moment between them seemed so natural and unforced and there appears to be so much care and consideration between these two people that they are one of the couples I'd most love to see get together. 

rzerfgv6q5dx.jpg

nvzqwropyz42.jpg

mz3fjtelzaqb.jpg

3lakb6s2jv4u.jpg

x23oxbkm8xkf.gif

zba3irw1hxhk.gif

6vursr9x26n4.jpg Cr:Keren

bgioxckfac8t.png Cr:Tracy

a83598vbhciq.gif Cr:Tracy

• Like 10

Love, friendship, happiness, -all the best gifts every day gives us our Beautiful Honey ChangMin Couple, and our beautiful ChangMin world because the house - is where the heart, and our heart is always with them in our warm friendly ChangMin house (in thread ChangMin, in each of the motion, I think our JCW and PMY feel the love and support of all ChangMiners-Healerites, and this is the most important thing is always mutual love from them to us and us to them! So it is for us, our ChangMin, their emotions , the feeling is always full of harmonious balance in every way!

Beautiful ChangMiners-Healerites friends,Our Sweet ChangMin Sending you smiles on this very special day!! God bless you!

ewlkbqylz83s.gif

wfcm4qbpq3is.jpg

nqih416drcaj.jpg

5v2niuey76sj.jpg

izn9e4u1kd4s.png  Cr:IG/ChangMin_Couple/belongs to the owner

mdxu42jvwvq6.png Cr:Tracy

u3zrgc5rnx1d.jpgCr: belongs to the owner

dx1p3qtpcx37.gifCr:Tracy

• Like 10