[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Ji Chang Wook is handsome across the continent, even London fell in love with him

(รูปภาพ : กลอเรียสเอนเตอร์เทนเม้นท์ และ อัลเฟรด ดันฮิล)  (Credit pic: Glorious Entertainment and Alfred Dunhill)

Ji Chang Wook is handsome across the continent, even London fell in love with him.

Actor Ji Chang Wook tranformed himself into a classic London boy and has recieved a warm welcome in London. On 14th June, Ji Chang Wook attended a fashion show of the famous brand “Alfred Dunhil” for the Spring Summer 2016 collection at the Phillips gallery in Berkeley Square, London, UK. Wiht his unique style, he was the center of the attention.

Besides from Fabrizo Cardinal, the CEO of Alfred Dunhill and the head cheif of this evnet, there were many celebrities and movies stars who attended the show such as Henry Cavill, the actor from ‘Superman: Dawn of justice’ & ‘Man of Steel’ and Dan Stephen, the actor from ‘The Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb’, which made the atmoshere even hotter. The presence of Ji Chang Wook in such a classic style and with his totally perfect face made him the center of attention at the event and thus his hotness rises over a 100 degrees.

The Dunhill Spring Summer 2016 collection was showcasing the classic but glamourous styles of British royalty that was smart, sleek and filled with ifinite creativity. This event was such a  great opportunity for Ji Chang Wook to present himself wiht his charming and captivating image to others since, many celebrities were gathered in this event.

Not only that, this newly rising Hallyu Star is shining so bright  that he has received a nonstop attention from the press all through the Summer Party launching of GQ Style at the Dunhill house which he also attended after the runways show.

Three months ago, Ji Chang Wook also attended the VIP event by Alfred Dunhill in HongKong as the representative of Asia and this time, his trip across the continent to Europe has tripled the expectations.

Now he is considering new projects and he will be in HongKong on the 20th June for a Fan meeting

Source

• Like 14

My Beautiful Talented Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus,good evening, everyone! 
Please let's support in voting for the best couple in the first half of 2015,and it is natural for us only our Best,most beautiful,most sensual,with the obvious real and unique chemistry and correct all of it only Healer ChangMin Couple,they are the most natural and best and that's a fact! 
No other couple for me personally(no offense to fans of other couples)can't even be compared to a strong chemistry,magic, and real sensual with our ChangMin,rightly so, even in this vote the Best Couple were our favorite charming ChangMin,let's show all the love to them and vote for them because they are really the best of the Best,most harmonious,the most perfect! 
Please let's show how many in the world who love ChangMin,among ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus,let's, all of our accounts are facebook,twitter,IG to vote for ChangMin every day and also separately for the most talented actors of our charming Handsome JCW and beautiful Goddess PMY,they deserve all the best and even with this vote we can give them at least some of our important support!

All big hugs with gratitude and love!

Beautiful proud ChangMiners,Fighting!Forward towards victory in this important vote!

19267ca0be07.gif

feafaee0cdd5.gif

Vote for Our Best K-Drama Couple of first half year in 2015

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-couple-kdrama/result/

12a1ce291fd5.jpg

Vote For Our Best Talanted Actor Handsome JCW

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actor-kdrama

Vote For Our Best Talanted Beautiful Actress PMY

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actress-kdrama/result/

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

This is when Your Heart is not where it belong.......Wookie yaa....what are you doing dear ? always suffering in a fashion show, you not like that before,,,,,you really love it. Now ?.....how about picking some drama ?  you wanna be a bad guy right ? a villain ? Villain no need a kiss or a intimates scenes, just be mean and you can growl, frown, anything.....just do it....arraso ?...Hot about your promised that you will sign on in the end of July or August ?.....

see where his heart is.......across the ocean......

2414cb88d43f8794acb88cdcd71b0ef41ad53a4a

why he look like minyoungie ?...even wear those scraves.....aah I miss her....

058f8182d158ccbfb2c074c81cd8bc3eb0354192

are we done yet ?.......# pheww....I need to call her.......

3115f6f81a4c510f50793ae86559252dd52aa551

Minyoungie.....Minyoungie....where are you ?......#sighed........

all pics cr to owner

@Voilla_amore, I found a way to open your picture links. Place the mouse cursor on the picture link, then right click, choose COPY IMAGE. Then open a Word or Power Point page, right click and PASTE. Voila!

• Like 6

Guest Keemanjy

VOTED, thanks @minksquared.  Do you know if we can vote more than once or is it once a day?  Thanks for sharing the picture.

I like everything about outfit but i'm not a fan of his hair. I've seen styles that i prefer more but he looks great no doubt about it.

Thanks for the edits of Minyoung and Wookie wearing their plaids @CrushOnHealer,  uh I mean @AnsOlga, they were great.  Hope you aren't too tired from your b-day celebrating? hehe

@Keemanjy, yes total bummer.  I enjoy my picture books very much lol,  and @Voilla_amore has been having so much trouble with adding them.  It's the visuals that count. lol  Did you vote? You were included in @minksquared request. 

@Eileen531 again tag not working :angry: I know this new format is not friendly at all! Makes long posting a challenge. And I am with you since I was young I prefer reading picture books hehehe.

yup, I Know I am included... And yes :DI voted nyahahaha! My gf told me I need help!:crazy:

Guest Voilla_amore

yay.......@MZMeow : Thanks.....

This is when I keep trying post a pics.....well...this trouble began after our IT tech install a new Firewall, they said that need it.....Firewall sucks....but hey, it's company policies......I hate them....aah, this is when we all falling love with  a Couple, that we hardly knew them in our RL, still they can bothering our live in a way that we didn;t understand....It'slike, we all be happy if both of them are being happy....so, we all are a hopeless romantic that no one can't help us right ?

Anyway, I can't LIKE in this new Soompi, if I click it, so everything dissapear...and also, when I trying to Post...Soompi will suddenly give me a warning like : you post within...min, you have to wait.....( what the #%$@&* ???.....this New SOompi are really Killing me )

Guest minksquared

Hello all! It's kind of inconsequential but I really dislike it when our favorite drama is not on TOP! :P This is just a poll for Best Korean Drama by Kdramastars, can i kindly urge you ladies and gentleman to vote hehe:

Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-drama-kdrama

Quoting my link again above in case anyone missed it :)

Yes as @springpebble mentioned, you can vote daily! Go vote! It's up from 5 to 4 today!:w00t:

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

VOTED, thanks @minksquared.  Do you know if we can vote more than once or is it once a day?  Thanks for sharing the picture.

I like everything about outfit but i'm not a fan of his hair. I've seen styles that i prefer more but he looks great no doubt about it.

Thanks for the edits of Minyoung and Wookie wearing their plaids @CrushOnHealer,  uh I mean @AnsOlga, they were great.  Hope you aren't too tired from your b-day celebrating? hehe

@Keemanjy, yes total bummer.  I enjoy my picture books very much lol,  and @Voilla_amore has been having so much trouble with adding them.  It's the visuals that count. lol  Did you vote? You were included in @minksquared request. 

@Eileen531 again tag not working :angry: I know this new format is not friendly at all! Makes long posting a challenge. And I am with you since I was young I prefer reading picture books hehehe.

yup, I Know I am included... And yes :DI voted nyahahaha! My gf told me I need help!:crazy:

Hahahaha your post cracked me up!:lol: Thanks for voting and you do not need help! :D

Can you translate it for us @Voilla_amore? Please, if not can you bribe your hubby to translate it for us Lol!  That is very interesting. What is it about?..... Nosy minds wants to know:lol:

ready for bed and I think those are like fan fic? I just realize that it was a combination of their previous drama.  But still if you got the chance to translate what it says I would appreciate much. Thanks.

now off to bed.

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 3

Guest Voilla_amore

another yummy....

http://bhcwow.blog.me/220242578095

the crazy thing, they includes Lee Joon gi  as their 3rd ...and I believs he's doesn't mind, since he did CF with OMY and did drama with JCW...qe qe qe...

I already asked hubby, and he said, what I have in mind to bribes him.....hahahhaa......do you have any idea ?...better wait for my son...anyway...nite nite

Edited by Voilla_amore

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to hold public press conference in Hong Kong

news_large_201506061017297220.jpg?w=600&

Only a few more days remaining!  As announced previously, Ji Chang Wook will be commencing his 2015 Asia Tour with his fan meeting in Hong Kong to be held on 20 June.  Turns out he will be arriving earlier for some activities before the show, so fans will get to see him even before the actual fan meeting! On 19 June at 6:30pm, Ji Chang Wook will be holding a public press conference about his Asia Tour at the Ground Floor Atrium of Mikiki Shopping Mall in Hong Kong.  Not only will all fans and shoppers at the mall get to see him free of charge, he will also have some interactive activities with fans during the event.

Mikiki recently conducted a contest on its Facebook page, where fans had to answer the following question (in 100 words or less): “If you had a chance to send a gift to Ji Chang Wook, what would it be? Please state the reason.”  60 lucky fans with the best answers will be given passes to see him at the press conference.  In addition, fans who spend at least HK$2000 worth of electronic money at the mall and follow them on Facebook were eligible to obtain a pair of tickets (HK$780 category) to the 20 June fan meeting and a voucher for a high-touch with him. (Note: Both the contest and promotion have already ended.)

Ji Chang Wook will be flying direct from Heathrow to Hong Kong once he is done with his schedules in London.

Source: JCWKitchen

• Like 3

Guest JessicaTham
hello everyone....nice to meet u all :)
yesterday only i finished watching healer and that was toooo sad :tears: past 6-7 days i was lurking here :P  but finally i reactivated my account
after watching healer (1st ep) i've fallen for ji chang wook :wub: and then i remember m married :P after ep 6-7-8-9 i thought he is dating her in real and after watching ep 14-15-16-20 i was confirm that there is something between these 2..i even asked my hubby to watch ep 15 and with me :P and after that 
me=what u think about these two ??
my hubby- :blink:
me-dont u think they are dating
hubby-may be:blink:
hahah kk soryy for this post...but seriously i couldn't control myself :lol:

Guest Eileen531

LMAO.......@tianashi, and @Voilla_amore

Nosy minds want to know!  Indeed we would like to know.  The pictures of Minyoung are taken from Princess Ja Myung Go, she is beautiful in this very long drama. She was just 23 years old there.

For a bribe, no clue in that department......but maybe @Keemanjy, being the man among us could offer a suggestion? I mean we all want to read a translation, right?   

Thanks @minksquared, and @springpebble, for the follow up......so we can vote daily. Great!

another yummy....

http://bhcwow.blog.me/220242578095

the crazy thing, they includes Lee Joon gi  as their 3rd ...and I believs he's doesn't mind, since he did CF with OMY and did drama with JCW...qe qe qe...

I already asked hubby, and he said, what I have in mind to bribes him.....hahahhaa......do you have any idea ?...better wait for my son...anyway...nite nite

yes, we do crazy things for changmin .. bribes ?? hahahaha .. you are lucky and please bribe him more with lots of kisses as long as we got more info on our lovely couple. 

wow .. thanks for the blog link. both of them in saeguk ..if that gonna really happen..awesome.

• Like 6

Guest pariG

@JessicaTham welcome to thread...its always great when new members join , specially  healer lovers, wookie lover :P see the cute real chemistry of changmin...  :P like @Keemanjy said ...they are item  :P  glad you see that too :) welcome to  the best shipper paradise Changmin :)

@olga sis where are you , need your post with awesome pics, gifs, specially from epi 15  :P , i miss healer more  , after @JessicaTham mentioned about it...need goodies .. :P:P 

@minksquared, and @springpebble,  me too voted :) thanks for sharing link dearies.. :wub: i guess we can vote one per day, but we can use all, laptop, mobile, ipad to vote with all too :P  mine goes 3 vote per day like this :P 

@eileen dii i like her style in that Princess Ja Myung Go, she carry that look perfectly, well she always , now in BOTM ..i like her dressing , just same as chinese doll .. lovely   :) :):) 

@Voilla_amore bribe him more please with lots of kisses ....he wont mind i am sure :P ,  and give us info on our lovely couple ....we will be happy too.....in all you will be the one getting double bonus :P :P right sweetie :P :lol:

@Ahpheng i do agree we need an update from Minyoung , but i doubt we get it before Thursday :P still  lets hope for the  best :) 

Guest Keemanjy

LMAO.......@tianashi, and @Voilla_amore

Nosy minds want to know!  Indeed we would like to know.  The pictures of Minyoung are taken from Princess Ja Myung Go, she is beautiful in this very long drama. She was just 23 years old there.

For a bribe, no clue in that department......but maybe @Keemanjy, being the man among us could offer a suggestion? I mean we all want to read a translation, right?   

Thanks @minksquared, and @springpebble, for the follow up......so we can vote daily. Great!

LOL! @Eileen531 you really want my suggestion? :D  Let's make it a little naughty shall we? 

@Voilla_amore  :  honey I went shopping today and I got a new and sexy nighty from Frededricks of Hollywood want to see it? Lol

Hubby            :  of course babe! 

@Voilla_amore.    : first things first, you need to translate this article for me and my other nosy friends at Soompi okay sweetie?

hows that for bribe @Eileen531:lol:

Edited by Keemanjy

Guest Keemanjy

@pariG  yes I stand by my gut feeling that these two are an item. And That's my final answer. :D

Thats all all for now folks! Need to go do some errands,  later! :)

Edited by Keemanjy