[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest adniRose

@ReemKanabta that famous couple selca, is Youngie purposely wearing that couple sweater just for their selca pics..? because she's wearing a different one for the real scene in ep 8.. hehe such a tease these two! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Guest pariG

SOOMPI ATE UP THE REST OF MY POST :tears::crazy::tears: 

Well @avi1003 I watched that clip many times, I think it was during a break between IVs, where they went out to appreciate the rice wreaths fans gathered for them

Hidden Content

And here they were saluting some people but don't know who, but we can see how giddy and comfy they both are around each others acting like a real couple

lsvok.gif

BTW seems most of PMY IG posts during healer are around JCW's IG posts, I think they sat together at the time choosing what to post, maybe Wookie telling her to update oftn, or she would ask his advice since she's new to IG :P

Her first post at Dec 1 2014, FYI  she only followed Wookie and he was her only follower at the time

Hidden Content

​it doesnt stop  dear & never going to  :):P:P even after HEALER & recent post too...

example recent yesterday

one is giving flying kiss & other one is assuring  the Safe return :P

tumblr_np98rbgXxi1ur5j77o1_250.gif10500250_1402098383451772_79410953922971

1st june 2015 

love is in the air :)

@cinziar (tagging not working again ) thanks a lot for your wishes dear :)

Edited by pariG

For you @tehlimau Thank you for all your amazing FF!! We all love you :wub: Here is my shout out promo for your last fanfic, posted on my tumblr 

tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho5_250.gif tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho1_250.gif

tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho4_250.gif tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho3_250.gif

“Youngshin capitulated. She could never resist him. Never mind that they were in a car in a public carpark at 3am at night, and she had no idea if it would be possible, but she trusted Junghoo with all her heart.”

K-Drama Fanfic: Healer (Episode 20) – BACK SEAT (R-rated) written by the wonderful Tehlimau  (link)

• Like 18

Detailed information about the DVD thanks to @ruizaio

* Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD Specifications

★ Basic Package : 13 Discs + Digipaks + Case + Photobook (100 pages) + Book-bound scripts (20 episodes) + 3 Postcards with printed autographs

★ Pre-order Gifts : Unreleased OST + Interviewbook + Synopsis book + 2 Official posters + Seo Jung-Hoo and Chae Young-Shin's Someday Press Pass with unique number for BD/DVD First 1000 copies

Disc 1 : Episodes 1 & 2

Disc 2 : Episodes 3 & 4

Disc 3 : Episodes 5 & 6 

Disc 4 : Episodes 7 & 8 + 62 minutes of interviews with Directors Lee Jung-Seob and Kim Jin-Woo

Disc 5 : Episodes 9 & 10 + 26 minutes of interview with Actor Ji Chang-Wook

Disc 6 : Episodes 11 & 12 + 25 minutes of interview with Actress Park Min-Young
Disc 7 : Episodes 13 & 14 + 23 minutes of pre-air press conference

Disc 8 : Episodes 15 & 16 + 30 minutes of mid-air press conference

Disc 9 : Episodes 17 & 18 + 12 minutes of preview collection   

Disc 10 : Episodes 19 & 20 + 10 minutes of commentary recording site

Disc 11 : 50 minutes of poster shooting

3 minutes of highlight trailer

58 minutes of script reading

2 minutes of teaser trailer

63 minutes of bloopers

Disc 12 : 69 minutes of behind the action scenes

121 minutes of general behind the scenes

Disc 13 : 132 minutes of commentary videos

(64 minutes for episode 12 + 68 minutes of couple commentary)

50 minutes of various angles of kissing scenes

>> Total length of special features is 736 minutes!!!

36 minutes have been added to the original 700 minutes!!*

1,231 minutes of Director's Cut episodes (2 minutes of deletion and 12 minutes of addition to the aired version) + 736 minutes of special features >>> 1,967 minutes in total

★Basic Package

1. Director's Cut episodes (1 - 20) 1,231 minutes

2. Special Features 736 minutes

3. 3 postcards with printed autographs

4. Bookbound scripts for all episodes (2 volumes)

5. Photobook (100 pages)

★Pre-order Gifts

1. Unreleased OST

2. Unique number (doublesided Someday Press Pass - Park Bong-Soo and Chae Young-Shin)
Only for the first 1,000 copies of each BD and DVD sets

3. Interview book 
(Writer Song JI-NA, Actors Yoo Ji-Tae, Kim Mee-Kyung, Do Ji-Won, and Jang Sung-Beom, and Music Director Lee Pil-Ho)

* The interview with Writer Song Ji-Na is the Q&A from her website, Dramada.com * (English translation of this Q&A can be found at the HIFP blog)

4. 2 official posters

5. Synopsis book

- Includes Healer production notes, introduction of characters, Jung-Hoo's backstory, and fan reviews.

=======================================================================================

* The DVD sale figure up to date is 1964 copies.

* Once the figure reaches 2000, the pre-order pages will close.

* Even if the figure does not reach 2000,

the DVD pre-order sale will end after June 5, Friday (KST).

(International sites may continue the sale if there are canceled orders.)

You can still order Healer Director's Cut and receive the pre-order gifts if you order by this Friday!
Blu-ray order page: YesAsia
DVD order page: YesAsia & Innolife

The release date is June 22, but international shipment may be delayed by up to a week depending on the destination.

• Like 11

Guest Eileen531

@lidyasss_stv, I just tried the link you supplied but it says "can't be displayed"  what is the name of the stylist you are trying to share her facebook, if you don't mind me asking?  Thanks.

@cinciar, I think it will be unedited meaning scenes that are raw, correct me anyone if this is not correct, thanks?

@pariG, thanks for all your gifs, pictures, and fun posts as always.

@AnsOlga, your beautiful post are always so inspiring and positive. Thank the Chinese Changminers for their beautiful edits.

@avi1003, so true..... "secret err....... not so secret code"  how can others miss all the hints. LoL

Thanks a bunch @CrushOnHealer, for the gifs, I appreciate it.

@minksquared, thanks, I don't believe there is an option, I think it's all in Korean

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ReemKanabta, for the 2 posts about the DVD and Blue-ray Director's cut link plus the article on Healer couple.

I hate it when soompi is my enemy, sorry for your post being lost. :/  But what an amazing timeline of Wookie and Youngie's IG post during Healer......it was nice seeing the progression and I really loved it. Thanks.

@fyeahjcw, amazing gif of @‌tehlimau's FF,  Backseat........I feel like a voyeur of their Backseat activities it is that good. Daebak ladies.

@fyeahjcw from the bottom of my heart, I thank you, my dear Chingu. That was one amazing set of gifs. I am literally crying tears of joy. FF jumping to life indeed. Can anyone resist that Droolsome body?!!!!

once again - the BIGGEST HUG to you!!!

• Like 9

Guest minksquared

For you @tehlimau Thank you for all your amazing FF!! We all love you :wub: Here is my shout out promo for your last fanfic, posted on my tumblr 

“Youngshin capitulated. She could never resist him. Never mind that they were in a car in a public carpark at 3am at night, and she had no idea if it would be possible, but she trusted Junghoo with all her heart.”

K-Drama Fanfic: Healer (Episode 20) – BACK SEAT (R-rated) written by the wonderful Tehlimau  (link)

​Wow @fyeahjcw your GIFs are amazing! @tehlimau's FF came to life right before our eyes :) Very beautiful GiFs, you've seamlessly merged our gorgeous couple into the same frame beautifully :wub: 

Guest treasure51

@fyeahjcw, awesome.. Droollinng.. First gif.. YS.. so.. Ehmm ..Last one.. Never enough watch ur gifs.. Always daeebaaak..

Back to read ur ff again @tehlimau, back seat..and  back seat

almost missed this one... @labyrinth525. Happy birthday.. Not to late am i? May all ur wishes come true and also changminers wishes :P

Gtg now..

@reemkanabta, @pariG.. Daebaak..

They really close.. CW even admitted tht they r very close.. Buut why in healer dvd second teaser both of them so cute..giggling..

@fyeahjcw, awesome.. Droollinng.. First gif.. YS.. so.. Ehmm ..Last one.. Never enough watch ur gifs.. Always daeebaaak..

Back to read ur ff again @tehlimau, back seat..and  back seat

almost missed this one... @labyrinth525. Happy birthday.. Not to late am i? May all ur wishes come true and also changminers wishes :P

Gtg now..

@reemkanabta, @pariG.. Daebaak..

They really close.. CW even admitted tht they r very close.. Buut why in healer dvd second teaser both of them so cute..giggling..

Thanks much

• Like 4

What's happening to Soompi?!    I have hard time to be online and when I do my post is gone? hmmmm....

Just dropping by to say "Hello to @All!!! "  Hope you're all doing fine and that our ship is sailing calmly....Take care @All ...

• Like 5

Latest PMY interview from Braveness of the Ming. interesting part:

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/22833466.html

she said that "those who came to film before at Hengdian told me that the working conditions here are quite tough...." So who filmed at Hengdian recently?! Who told her? She also mentioned she researched on Hans Zhang, her new partner. Who was recently with Hans at Happy Camp? :)

@tehlimau Someone must be really concerned about her filming with Hans  and started to research everything about him and come out with a long list of do and don't for her. She even wore that unflattering dress for the drama praying ceremony. Is someone showing his claws already ?:lol:

​Oh!  I also did a research on Zhang Han to find out if our Wookie is in hmmm....  Then I ended up watching his drama series "Boss and Me"  (lolsss.....plsssssss,  chingguyas!   I am not betraying our ChangMin or us, Healerites ok? )  I just had to find out more about him.  He delivered the acting as he was expected I think so in that drama.   Actually, I kind of like it coz of the leading lady too... :)

Well,  for one, Zhang did a remake of Boys Over Flowers for China (LMH..)  where if I am not mistaken, his leading lady became his real gf :)  I was happy about this... BUT THEN,  I read that they parted in 2014 (huhuhu...) that's made me heart to (bog....bog...bog)...  goodness, he is similar to LMH in acting and in carrying himself.  Tho not as handsome as LMH... but what caught my interest mainly was in some pictures of him recently,  why do I see strong resemblance with Wookie :tears: ?   He has also something that will draw people to him and he is tall as a matter of fact.

Btw,  hmmm.... his kissing scenes are full of reality if you all know what I mean.  I think he really immerses himself in the character he is portraying.  Well, of course if his partner is his real gf, what will be expected?  :)  

I also read that after his parting of ways with his ex-gf,  she said that tho it happened,  she knew he was very faithful to her.  The reason of their parting of ways was nothing to do with a 3rd party. 

My goodness,  basing on the video I watched (opening of the filming),  our Minyoung sshi is the most beautiful despite the fact that her dress was like she was covered? :):):)   There was a point in the beginning that I saw nervousness or anxiousness on her facial expression.  I can just imagine how she was feeling being around people who are somehow critical I think.... (I wonder is Wookie got to watch that video clip) ... But I believe our Minyoung sshi has that strong self-confidence and will pass this drama with flying colors :)  

So it will also be shown in 2016 ... a 30 episodes drama with 45 mins each episode. 

(FOR WOOKIE : "You are now in US and before returning to SK,  I wonder if you have any plan of making a short stop-over in China...???" )

Well my pov about Zhang Han?  Chingguyas,  I strongly believe our Minyoung sshi is in good hands.  I believe Minyoung sshi will be respected and protected same time.  And definitely,  I feel, if Minyoung sshi did a research about him,  so did Zhang about her.   I am very sure also that Zhang will find out what Wookie has said about her.  (Oh it's sure, he watched Healer even if just to know more about Minyoung sshi and of course,  Wookie.)

...lastly,  Zhang knows ChangMin shippers exist in SK, WW, and strongest in China lolssss.... 

I want to see the chemistry,  will .....there ......also .....be....shippers.....for..... ZhangMin...OMO!!! 

..........................isn't that sound strongly similar to ChangMin :o:w00t:

lolssss.....  am just in the mood to see how Wookie will react ... jelling---jelling ??? Wookie?

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 13

Nice couples. recently i have seen some good post in custom essay writing services which helped me a lot in writing. 

​Hello!  I take it you're new here as this is your first post :)   Welcome...welcome...welcome!  and thank you for the link.  Sure is,  because of the inspiration our ChangMin has given to each and every member in this thread,  I believe,  sooner or later we will have a pool of good writers :):):)

Hope you enjoy your stay with us ....  Take care :)

• Like 6