If it is for you, I’m okay
I will even embrace all of your scars
Because you are the only person in the world who can make me laugh
Please don’t cry anymore, I will protect you

I love you
Please stay by my side forever

:D
  • Like 1

Last 2 episodes, no matter how good the ending would be. I'm bothered that this may be the last for our OTP to be together in a drama or movie. We'll definitely miss their simple gesture of romance that left a big spot in all shippers heart. Perfect combination I've seen so far... I'm so sad for the ending is getting closer and closer...  :(( :(( :((

• Like 1

ChangMin Shippers!  Hello everyone!  This should have been posted a few days ago.but our internet is problem...

Why do you think JCW looks at PMY like that?  the stare ... and even myself,  THE MORE YOU LOOK AT PMY's face,  THE MORE SHE GETS BEAUTIFUL OR PRETTY .... I just love staring at her face.... that bed scene ... esp when she woke up,  her facial expression,  his look  and how else can I describe it? 

Last two days to go... am already feeling sad... but that's reality... I just hope it will reach KBS Management or the individual Managers of JCW and PMY our wish for them to be again given another project in the future.  

Maybe, sequel or Season 2 for Healer :D

• Like 1

jcw sohu interview he was asked if in real life he has good synergy with pmy 
his answer
tumblr_njalqqoZWX1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

JCW: Actually during the rehearsal on site,i think that to have a conversation beforehand,to understand eachother and to interact is very important,and to become more familiar,we put in alot of effort,actually talking about synergy,besides acting,actually synergy/chemistry can only be created when people become comfortable between eachother. So to cultivate synergy,actually i am a shy character.So i also put in alot effort.
:-? .. it seems he had rambled on and got a bit confused maybe hes nervous its a pmy Q and hes carefully choosing his words so as not give out alot info about the real synergy between them ahemm  :D

this bts , pmy not "tending his wound", jcw fixing something behind pmy (or giving massage :P) pmy looking at him and his arm resting on her thigh :>
tumblr_njaihrc86D1qcqqgto1_500.gif

oh look at that time fr my anti-delulu pills  

• Like 1

Omg, finally found this thread..
Hello, i'm nubie here. Please treat me well.. :)
I decided to ship this couple since 15th episode of Healer..
Their chemistry just too perfect as a real couple..

Guest ellipse

@reyko yeah, i thought he wasn't very clear at that part compared to the rest of the interview. I had a hard time interpreting whether they are close in real life. So this means that they are close in real life now right?

And i.noticed that he had more hand movements when he was talking about synergy compared to the rest of the interview. Any body language guru here to help in analysing that? :):)

Guest charliew

reyko said: jcw sohu interview he was asked if in real life he has good synergy with pmy 
his answer

JCW: Actually during the rehearsal on site,i think that to have a conversation beforehand,to understand eachother and to interact is very important,and to become more familiar,we put in alot of effort,actually talking about synergy,besides acting,actually synergy/chemistry can only be created when people become comfortable between eachother. So to cultivate synergy,actually i am a shy character.So i also put in alot effort.
:-? .. it seems he had rambled on and got a bit confused maybe hes nervous its a pmy Q and hes carefully choosing his words so as not give out alot info about the real synergy between them ahemm  :D

this bts , pmy not "tending his wound", jcw fixing something behind pmy (or giving massage :P) pmy looking at him and his arm resting on her thigh :>

Guest ellipse

@charliew and that seems to be the only part of the interview which his answer isnt very clear.

And he mentioned "actually" many times at this part (4times) did he do the same for other parts of the interview ?

charliew said: reyko said: jcw sohu interview he was asked if in real life he has good synergy with pmy 
his answer

• Like 1