[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Annyeong Changminers..

What a lovely day.. Feel so great because of all ur posts 

@tehlimau as usually ur fic.. And the kitchen kiss.. I read and read again. And the feeling just more and more real now. And fict mole.. Daebak!!!

@fyeahjcw I almost got a heart attack and happy at the same time looking at ur photoshop. Its just like my last night wish come true.. Love it.. 

Still no news from MY?? And is it true he extend staying in China till May 2nd?? What happen? Any info? Waiting for someone?? 

I just can't believe sohu tv promote Healer without uri Young shin.. For me they are one package... Hiks hiks..

Edited by OdankItha

Chingus I'm bringing you wookie's answer regarding the intimate scenes in healer, in his latest Sohu interview. Thanks to Sia3 for translating that part.

" the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him 'How does it feel'? So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it?" Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, "AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!" and answered, "No, I'm not tired of it." :x And I will add he looked amused and his eyes softened with his answer. I will add the video once It's uploaded 

• Like 1

Chingus I'm bringing you wookie's answer regarding the intimate scenes in healer, in his latest Sohu interview. Thanks to Sia3 for translating that part.

" the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him 'How does it feel'? So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it?" Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, "AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!" and answered, "No, I'm not tired of it." :x And I will add he looked amused and his eyes softened with his answer. I will add the video once It's uploaded 

Omg @ReemKanabta!!!!  Chingu, i Need that video!! Whatever he said sounded like what I had written?! I have another career in prophecy!

Edited by tehlimau

who tends a wound in this position? JCW ssi you should at least 

let us in on what the nice white sheet is hiding and not have all

the fun.

@ReemKanabta  does "No,I'm not tired of it" mean they're still doing it? :D 

• Like 1

there is also this part

"At the end, it was opened for fans / media to ask questions, and a fan did ask about whether it is possible between him and Min Young, but his answer did not answer that question at all.. :P But joking aside, either the interpretation didn't get across to him or ... I don't know, I cannot confirm what he said to what the interpreter unni said. Through translation, he just praised Min Young noona. Even the host mentioned he wittily answered the question i.e. answer nothing. " 

Edit

do you mean someone asked of the possibility of him dating My and he didn't answer * hyperventilating* we really need better emotion, oh my oh my :x

​Yes. He avoided answering the question and went blah blah blah blahhhhhhh~ with praises. *Full stop* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So it's not even worth my time to go back and re-watch that part, coz he literally said absolutely, nothing:D If my memory serves me right, he even addressed her as noona. 

Im hyperventilating * can't breath

Heres the video 

http://tv.sohu.com/s2015/1663/s412126273/ 

Sorry about the video they cut his parts and kept the Chinese translations,  hope we'll get another one soon

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 1

omg...omg...i'm finally able to write something here....missed u all sooo much..it feels like m home after a year hehehe.....i think i missed many updates....about sitting postions i think we all can run our thoughts lol....and whattttttttttttttttttt our wookieya was not fed up f kissing scenes..oh why will he hahaha but wait he once said that he   was uncomfortable kissing pmy ciz she is not his real gf but now he is amilling and excepting that he actualy enjoyed it..he mean something like that hekekekekeke....but where is pmy...waiting for more updates...thnxxx for pics  and tooo for giving me mini heartattack :P omo m soooooo happpy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...iave to post more..i hope this post will be posted whithout any problem  coz this new forun is making me mad..but not now :D

• Like 1

what is really funny is that when I was watching his interview (of course I didn't understand anything... my understanding of Chinese is at the level of 0 and Korean maybe 1% :P ) the part I liked the most was exactly this one :

This was the moment I found him to be the cutest. And, OMG, I'm so happy it was because of a question related to Young Shin :wub: Ah I feel so happy today! ChangMin is making my heart beat like crazy 

Edited by fyeahjcw
correcting typo
  • Like 1

what is really funny is that when I was watching his interview (of course I didn't understand anything... my understanding of Chinese is at the level of 0 and Korean maybe 1% :P ) the part I liked the most was exactly this one :

This was the moment I found him to be the cutest. And, OMG, I'm so happy it was because of a question related to Young Shin :wub: Ah I feel so happy today! ChangMin is making my heart beat like crazy 

​I also loved this part the most.  He looked so adorable here and the way he smiled and laughed is just soooo cute!  Kinda makes me think that there's something behind that laugh... hmmm... B| ^_^

@fyeahjcw I am hyperventilating because of the gifs. OMG, did you see his eyes?! It's almost a confirmation of our sailing ship! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY SOHU keeps giving me error messages, I have GOT to see this interview. Damn you Sohu! Give me my cute Wookie!!!!!

Methinks after watching the interview (IF I can watch it), I will be writing us another FF. GAHHHHHHH

• Like 1

HERE is a more detailed translation of the real date Q&A, thanks again Sia3 

He could circled and answer something like that they're good friends,  etc but the honest boy just avoided answering. I'm dying right now sia3

HAHAHA yeah, I don't know what to think/say with his answer. It's like the Question is A, and he answered B, you know what I mean?
Question in summary: You guys are known as Healer couple (more like addressed as Healer hubby & wife in Mandarin) & won the best couple award, is there a possibility to develop (relationship) outside of reel life?
Answer (rough translations): Ermmm yes, we won the Best Couple Award and thank you to everyone who like us. And in real life, we work really well together during filming, we practice our lines as well as put in a lot of preparation. We worked really well together and were really happy working together.

So no, the boy didn't answer they are good friends only, or deny any possibilities (which is a smart move because we never know what's in stall for us in our future), so I always thought best answer is never say never. :) And why are you dying right now? I think let's just wait for a more accurate translation, and it'll be better from someone who actually does understand what he says IN Korean! *Praying for JCWKitchen to sub it* 

• Like 1

@tehlimau do you want me to put on youtube this part of the interview? You need to hear his cute laughter as well to really appreciate this at the max 

He is to die for *-* 

@fyeahjcw YES PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE! That would be an absolute life saver. I am literally crying tears of frustration on my end. A sad writer is a bad writer. :(

Guest sarakim2

And here is the link for the whole FanMeeting :D 

http://tv.sohu.com/20150430/n412206225.shtml

at about 47:27 you can hear him mentioning PMY :wub:

One more thing , I think he is really not used to call her nona .I mean he always stopps for a second before sying "nona" . Like 

"Park min young~ ... nona hago "...B|

Edited by sarakim2

Guest pariG

@fyeahjcw  chingu come here let ,me give you a tight hug:wub:  for lovely GIF...aww i am drooling over his smile..ITS SIGN -BIG SIGN...YES YES YES , 

WE ARE SAILING THE RIGHT SHIP....HAHAHA...PUT IT ON YOUTUBE DEAR....NEEEKI AUR PUCH PUCH.. I MEAN WHY TO ASK....LOL..hindi version pop up in between because of happiness....hahaha:D

@ReemKanabta chingu thanks for sharing all....he is just cutie when he ans.....his round is enough to say ...SUSPICIOUS SUSPICIOUS

@tehlimau be ready with FF...i am running to read it...i already posted comment on your page...i hope you checked it..:)

Edited by pariG