[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest mrseji2104

not sure about her place..it looks similar but I am not sure..but as @OO1230 says even if the photo on her IG is not Placa Nova,I believe that she might just visit that place since it is a place full of arts..and MY loves arts so much..and they said she went to Picasso museum, so why not visit the Placa Nova as well since it is very near to it,right? I'm not sure but I believe that since that souvenirs that are written with a specific place like the cap above cannot be bought at other places..like the famous Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt, if you want to get a Seoul Hard Rock t-shirt,you must buy it at Seoul..you cannot buy it in KL..if you buy it at other places than Seoul,that is against the tourism policy and maybe that shirt is a fake item..and I don't think that JCW wears fake items since most of his clothing and accessories are expensive...

just my opinion..a delulu one of course :-)

A warm welcome to you @mrseji2104  >:D< And thank you for your insightful posts that give us the pleasure to be more delulu (if that can be possible  :)) )Let's stay in the "accessories changmin delulu"... Don't you think their bracelets look very very similar? 
anstitre149r8.jpg
cr : SooYing (for the pic of uri cutie pie recording Happy Camp)
I just have one thing to say...
376oz.gif

@tianashi get well soon dear!!! :-* And enjoy the back reading <33

• Like 2

Guest pariG

as @mrseji2104 mentioned PMY loves to visit art places.it remind me ....its same as JCW too like art &  places full of art....i dont have video right now where he was IV ,it was a long IV...he did mention he likes to visit museum,art places.. .....HMMMM..so may be our uri PMY brought it for JCW oppa like aa a  token of love , oh i mean as a token of memory of art places  ;;):))
EDIT- @fyeahjcw lol now i am hearing ...we gifted changmin these bracelet so that they can start dating.... :))
well it indeed look same....good EAGLE EYES chingus.. ;)
same bracelet, same color cordination, same cap name as place,,same hand gesture in posts.hhmmmm
imagecr-chingu fyeahjcw
:-*
@tianashi @wookieLOVEyoung_changmin Get Well Soon Dear.  >:D< have changmin hug image

feeling better.. :)

@fyeahjcw Whoah! Those bracelets are really the same. CSI Changminers are really on the top of everything. =D> ^:)^ I think I am going to get really well today by just reading all 7 pages. Forget medicine, just come here and you well be HEALED by all the goodies you guys discovered. Thank you all! :D

• Like 2

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta hehehe you know both complained about the icy cold in the interviews later but that didn't stop someone from only wearing a white wife beater shirt even in the BTS - he didn't even asked for his winter jacket to chase away the cold in between the shots.  Look like someone purposely wanted to share his body warmth just like a typical scene in a drama when the other person fall sick and feeling cold.LOL.

The one that always uttering Ah its cold normally was PMY. Probably because she was really sick at that time.

Those kisses scene - he was really into it. You can see the classic sign - flare nose, sharp jaw and how he pulled her into a tight hug. No wonder the writers said he was possessed by Jung Ho 's spirit. And no wonder too in the interview he started to talk about all those kisses - we normally talked about something that lingered in our mind. He kept saying the kisses made him uncomfortable because Nuna is not his real girlfriend. Reading between the lines he actually meant -he kissed her like 'that particular nuna' is really his  woman in those intimates scene. Probably after the drama ended he needed time to be himself and to start distanced himself and to realize he is no longer that Nuna's boyfriend. But how he loved to talk or whining about those kisses scene. It must be hard to let go. LOL. Those kisses and intimate scene should be nothing to him right since he had done tons and tons of kisses in his musical and previous dramas.

**mission CAP **

i too heard that PMY was in barcelona for some work ...and how come wookie have that cap??? coz as far as i know no one have been there (in barcelona )except PMY who is related to him... . so that means/may possible that she gifted him that cap ahhhhhhhhhh :D :)

• Like 2

Guest AndOne

mrseji2104 said: not sure about her place..it looks similar but I am not sure..but as @OO1230 says even if the photo on her IG is not Placa Nova,I believe that she might just visit that place since it is a place full of arts..and MY loves arts so much..and they said she went to Picasso museum, so why not visit the Placa Nova as well since it is very near to it,right? I'm not sure but I believe that since that souvenirs that are written with a specific place like the cap above cannot be bought at other places..like the famous Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt, if you want to get a Seoul Hard Rock t-shirt,you must buy it at Seoul..you cannot buy it in KL..if you buy it at other places than Seoul,that is against the tourism policy and maybe that shirt is a fake item..and I don't think that JCW wears fake items since most of his clothing and accessories are expensive...

just my opinion..a delulu one of course :-)

Guest mrseji2104

thank you @pariG @fyeahjcw @dandelionjd for the warm welcom :-)

@fyeahjcw now that you pointed it, those bracelets are very similar..only the colours are different? But isn't that normal for couple items?

Pink colour for the girls and Black or dark colours are for the men? ah..delulu again..hehe

Erm..back to that barcelona cap..if PMY gave it to JCW as a gift, that means they have met secretly before right? She cannot just give it to his manager or just post it to his agency,right? Since I know that Koreans really take it as a serious matter when it comes to giving gifts to other people..they must give the gifts directly to that particular person to ahow respecta and love? that is what they always show to us in those dramas,right? So..my delulu mind says they met secretly somewhere to pass the gifts to each other,right? where and when did they meet? arghh..i'm so much delusional now that my brain can't stop thinking about it since I saw that Cap pic..sorry chinggus :-)

Guest amyR055

@CrushOnHealer Probably that is one of the reasons that make him fascinated with MY.  Her love for arts and her cultured interests  besides being so gorgeous and friendly.He said in his interview he loves arts and traveling. Not to undermine his circle of friends but his friends didn't look like people who enjoyed briskly walk in the museums. They are more like young people who enjoy leisure traveling -  just like the trip to Thailand before - drinking, watching muay thai. Having fun without being constraint.

With PMY he will experience something different  another level of arts  appreciation and .way of enjoying life.

@ReemKanabta said: (if only the camera moved a little bit to the left, we could see that clearly) the feels they must had shooting that scene.

i agree with you about this point.not only this scene even the kiss of E16 or last kiss of E20 we couldnt see obviously until some of chingus like @AnsOLga (thanks to her and all)made and put zoomed and slow motion gifs of those scenes.  frankly i was`nt  quite satisfied with the way the cameraman was shooting and taking angle of those kiss scenes. he didnt take the whole shot and good angels of their kisses and didnt show their faces or lips moving clearly or those had taken at a distance. the camera was focused more on JCW` face than PMY.

woim3zhsacui.gif
dzbtmm7op2sl.gif

or here we had to made the pic up and down like this:

63dsxnaq4e0w.png

i agree they had beautiful and passionate and affectionate kisses but IMO they could better than this showed their kisses but with this shooting way, all of their effort and time and all those emotions they put for these scene went to waste.

pics cr to owner

• Like 2

Guest pariG

@mrseji2104 saidErm..back to that barcelona cap..if PMY gave it to JCW as a gift, that means they have met secretly before right? She cannot just give it to his manager or just post it to his agency,right? Since I know that Koreans really take it as a serious matter when it comes to giving gifts to other people..they must give the gifts directly to that particular person to show respecta and love? that is what they always show to us in those dramas,right? So..my delulu mind says they met secretly somewhere to pass the gifts to each other,right? where and when did they meet? arghh..i'm so much delusional now that my brain can't stop thinking about it since I saw that Cap pic..sorry chinggus 

agree koreans are very particular about gifts..i mean even if you visit any person house even your friend...its a custom to bring gifts as it shows love & respect.regarding secretly meeting......CAN I SAY ITS ABOUT NIGHT AT BUSAN ;;) :\">mind in gutter..lol...its too much to be dellu...wearing cap recently & now the bracelet.....it almost hit the bulleye for me that they must have met recently \:D/ :-bd
@tianashi  pole dancing or this dancing....changmin dancing coupleimage imagecr-owner
=))

So cute with her dog,wattjeop class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

• Like 2

Wookie our Captain of the ship, see what you made the ChangMiners into, now they are into the Discovery Chanel =)) you got caught \:D/ \:D/ And we just LOVE it! Pardon me chingus, I am just so excited and I can't hide it ano ano ano I like it =))

• Like 2

@pariG Good heavens! =)) Wookie you just make my day even brighter with that dance :-B and please don't attempt to do the pole dancing will yah? Your lady love will be busy with her GG and won't have time to nurse you :P

• Like 2

I am sure she went to Placa Nova because  the Barcelona Cathedral is in this Plaza or Placa... Placa is "Square" in English. She is Catholic and that is a "must see" place for a Catholic. If you see in Google map in the street view, there is an ART gift shop in the corner in front or by the side of the Cathedral. 

• Like 3