[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Odankltha , this is a longer gif like the one @dandelionjd posted earlier, this was posted in p 160 by @reyko
ezgif.com-add-textc2af0.gif

@amyr055 you can quote any interview from JCW kitchen, they wouldn't mind, just give them creditand about the cold, both of them kept saying that while filming, him in his IG posts I don't know how many times, but only the scenes of him filming alone,  :> and she said it's very cold about SJH home, and felt sorry for JCW who's been filming there a lot. So ya they were both influenced by each other,  ;))
@tehlimau darling how did you do in your test!!
Yesterday I was watching this kiss in slow motion, and for the first time I'm seeing how PMY was trying to open JCW mouth with her lips, like really really opened his mouth with her lips, (not that he resisted so hard) OMO, so sensual, she gave him another kiss with her mouth open and then he returned the kiss passionately, (if only the camera moved a little bit to the left, we could see that clearly) the feels they must had shooting that scene https://imageshack.com/i/ip2uXyCzg
kreo4.gif

Full frontal attack

a9lqEQt.gif SxG83Vi.gif
b1AbprW.gif

• Like 2

@reemkanabta my dear the test is tonight, another 4 hours to go. :-))
Looking at that super hot kiss you posted, I wonder why JCW was protesting about too many intimate scenes. Protest too much, boy, to hide your real feelings?!  :-?
@everyoneBy the way, in the event temp forum does not work, I invite you all to camp at my blog comments as an alternative shipper forum - I mean, afterall it is free, and there should be sufficient bandwith for everyone. Just choose a shipper post and voila! Although, I don't think we can post images on the comments section - don't know, never tried. LOLZ.
Ok back to work and see if I can sneak in some studying! :x

• Like 2

@CrushOnHealer ..  i can't stopped smiling at your second pictures  ;)) ;))
@ReemKanabta .. hoyeyyyy, ^:)^ ^:)^^:)^ i love those slow mo kiss scene, can stare at it times and times again. that's triple dose of vitamins for this evening. i hope i can still breath hahahahah 
@tehlimau ... all the best for your exam, hope you will do well. thanks for the invitation, i lurk there anyway even if you don't mention it..hihihi  :D:D ;;):D

• Like 2

do you get the HEALER feel in this hand gesture by minyoung shi ;;) ;;) ;;) 
ye3637_zpsojjg9kps.jpg

she was doing this cute finger gesture when she asked for a present from bongsookie/junghooya/healerYa ..   ;;)  ;;)  ;;)  ;;) 
errrrr  .. did i forget someone says pmy IS cyshin and yongshin IS pmy ..  :):))

• Like 2

Guest treasure51

Of coz wookie hd to complained. They kissed in front of 20 or maybe more staffs. He want to be alone with MY -shi :x ;)

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Family >:D< :x :-bd all good afternoon, everyone high spirits and optimism around, please do not worry much, that maybe our love ChangMin thread in such a way as it is now because of the outage Soompi for a while will not, but because ChangMiners we can always create a comfortable place for our most beautiful sweet ChangMin anywhere, because it is primarily the heat comes from the people and with all of you everywhere and always will be good, where it was not my wise remarkable ChangMiners, because first of all, beauty and kindness as I can see you all in my heart and no matter where we go it will always be the case, so let's just be the happiest shippers ChangMin anywhere and on any given day!ChangMiners from around the world are special people, wise people who know how to feel the most beautiful and magical in the heart, so that each thread, each new forum with all of you together will always be a special place for me.All big hug! Saranghae ChangMiners Chingus :xSaranghae Our Most Beautiful Perfect ChangMin Couple:xMy heart is always with you Amazing people and our common love and faith in ChangMin everywhere wherever we wentFor all you beautiful people, for our beautiful Memorable ChangMin let a beautiful song about love Michelle Wright YOUR LOVE (The Greatest Gift Of All) and I hope that each of our Chingu there or even be the real love, one only man always on your side, we are on our love and support for our Delicious Healer-ChangMin Couple, so I very much hope that in real life all of you and our ChangMiners Changwook+Minyoung will always be present only the most reverent feeling called love, hand in hand, heart to heart, and in the same rhythm throughout with the most special person next to you!I believe and I will always assume that a meeting with all of you wonderful people, and our Sweet ChangMin is of course the same destiny, and personally I could not have chosen any one except a couple ChangMin, because only in their stories, in their special tenderness, caring, special happiness that radiate their eyes, I see and feel the moment and I am enough to just be happy that our Changwook+Minyoung become special in each other's lives by people who gave each other and all of us ChangMiners many beautiful unforgettable, romantic moments that always live in the hearts and this relationship is indestructible, because all this is the moment that we can worry emotions with our ChangMin is the most real, because between ChangMin this relationship between the hearts, not just in words, not on what is there official recognition of namely, the sensations that can tell about our ChangMin all of them and I can see now our love birds ChangMin emit special happiness and therefore it is always the most important thing to see them so happy and such changes happen only when it comes to love and it's obvious that all right between our ChangMin, I believe JCW and PMY gift of life to each other and thanks to them that they just have us as the most pure and beautiful couple that love and kindness so much that they just have to be very happy even if their special world that only their loving hearts at the moment belongs!:x
Michelle Wright -Your Love The Greatest Gift Of Allqfd02612c472.gif
cwfqwqfmhndn.gif
u458u5c7xrje.jpg
pe50b1p0c7yj.jpg
It's not the flowers, wrapped in fancy paperIt's not the ring, I wear around my fingerThere's nothing in all the world I needWhen I have you here beside me, here beside me
So you could give me wings to flyAnd catch me if I fallOr pull the stars down from the skySo I could wish on them allBut I could not ask for more'Cause your love is the greatest gift of all
In your arms, I found a strength inside meAnd in your eyes, there's a light to guide meI would be lost without youAnd all that my heart could ever want has come true
So you could give me wings to flyAnd catch me if I fallOr pull the stars down from the skySo I could wish on them allBut I could not ask for more'Cause your love is the greatest gift of all
You could offer me the sun, the moonAnd I would still believeYou gave me everythingWhen you gave your heart to me
But I could not ask for more'Cause your love is the greatest gift of all
You could give me wings to flyAnd catch me if I fallOr pull the stars down from the skySo I could wish on them allBut I could not ask for more'Cause your love is the greatest gift of allYour love is the greatest gift of allGreatest gift of all :x

iyk6y20kdp3b.gif
vt7zlt0wvy8z.gif
s9e6p0jvgfz6.gif
Cr: With Love from China ChangMiners,TracyThank you to those talented China Chingus good for so much love and support of our ChangMin, even if they are not here with us, but their love,and kindness to our lovebirds ChangMin all reflected in their beautiful fan-arts and gif that is worthy of admiration and our love for him! :x <:-P =D>
:x <:-P \:D/
1dau3c7l5zq3.jpg
Cr:Twitter

• Like 2

tumblr_nngug97ePJ1tuj76io3_540.jpg
Oppa, your cap reminds me of someone who recently spent her holidays in BARCELONA..  :-?
This unnie:
84b32fce-6a1f-4e2b-a0c4-217806ad2dd1_zps

Oppa, unnie.. be careful, fans have eagle eyes! kkkk

where is everyone?! this is unusual! is everyone spazzing in somewhere else? already?  :(( :((I'd love if changminers just post here, because here every changmin things is easily accessible for every changminer including those who are not soompier but just lurking..Beside, it would be awesome if this thread could be a complete record of changmin ship jorney~~ kkkk

• Like 3

Sooo,is there any alternative forum to anticipate if something happened with soompi??? A week will be so looooong without you all... I'm trully addicted with this thread... I'll miss the cuteness of Changmin too...

@tehlimau,good luck for your test...

@OO1230 OMG !! We need Changmin CSI now to analyze this discovery!! *-*So I searched on Google Maps and Placa Nova is less than 300m away from the Picasso Museum she visited. I remember, at the time she was in Barcelona, someone said the name of street where she was at in the pic you posted. (but I can't remember where I saw this, maybe on twitter...) OMO, Min Youngie, did you bring this cap to uri cutie pie? Something again to add to our Changmin delulu, guys!!! :P

• Like 2

Guest mrseji2104

Hi all Changminers here..first time and first post ever in Soompi thread..all because of our charming JCW and PMY that i cant resist the temptation to sign up and delurk here..i have been lurking for months now on this thread that i feel so happy reading all of your thoughts here..thank you chinggus.. :-)

about that photo of MY,Placa Nova is a place of Roman City and full of arts..and yes,it's near to Picasso museum..isnt MY is a fan of art? so,yes,my delulu mind says that she went there during her vacation in Barcelona..and maybe she bought that cap as a gift to JCW..as far as I know,we can't buy souvenirs of a certain place (e.g.cap,t-shirt etc) with WRITTEN names of that place on that souvenirs anywhere else (e.g. the case here written Barcelona Placa Nova - you must buy this at that specific place) because that would breach the touism policy if you sell it in other places,it is illegal or maybe the fake one..

so yeah..my delulu mind believes that PMY bought that cap for JCW as a gift...this thought makes me happy because it seems that they are still in touch even if they are not dating yet.. :-)..if this is true, i wonder what is the special gift that JCW bought for PMY from his Thailand vacation? And..if he bought anything during his trips to HK,Bali, Shanghai? suspicious..suspicious..suspicious..

happy delulu changminers..happy to know all of you :-)

Guest adniRose

a9lqEQt.gif
cre gif: @ReemKanabtaohmy, he really kiss her with his heart out.. look at that neck.. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129
just like @treasure51 said, he's complaining because of all those 20+ stuff though.. hopefully he didn't complain anymore during *cough*cough* "Night at the Busan" story..:P

Guest pariG

welcome @mrseji2104 ,its always nice when a changminer chingu join us here...always brings something new to spazz..
now we have one more COINCIDENCE I CAN SAY  :) IN CHANGMIN that JCW wore PLACA NOVA BARCELONA cap.....hmmmm
alert (you know whom i am referring too  :ar! >:) >-)  )    why i am hearing a sound again....OHH i gift this cap to uri JCW oppa.... =)) =))

changmin thank you so much for goodies again  :-* @mrseji2104 thanks dear for sharing such good piece of info...warm welcome  >:D<

Oh Em Geee!!! Hello @all Changminers! Been MIA for the last couple of days, I have been caught by thing called flu. Ugh! So I was not able to post here. This morning I feel the need to at least brighten up my day so ChangMin is the best medicine. And walla! Wookies picture with Barcelona cap on is the first thing that I see here. I was like Wookie can't hide it! My delulu mind tells me he is just a MAn in love. Just look at his recent photos, all smiles. You guys are the best! 7 pages for me to read. Thank you all for keeping the love boat sailing. Welcome to all the newbies. This thread is like Disneyland. The happiest thread in Soompie.

• Like 3