[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest charliew

blossomnagr said: Watched only you tube short clips of two beautiful scenes in ep 12. Why is it so romantic?! how can it be so romantic?! I don't have answers to any of those questions except feeling. They are gorgeous, they play fabulous. I am running out of words to describe their chemistry. Just the best :x  

charliew said: blossomnagr said: Watched only you tube short clips of two beautiful scenes in ep 12. Why is it so romantic?! how can it be so romantic?! I don't have answers to any of those questions except feeling. They are gorgeous, they play fabulous. I am running out of words to describe their chemistry. Just the best :x  

Lovely Chingus-ChangMiners :x >:D<Good morning everyone and a good positive day!New ChangMin moment for us under the name of:My eyes just always looking you!:x <:-P \:D/
7d2b419a1ff8.jpg
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3530051960
Very gently and with love in a special way and always charming JCW looks at his beautiful goddess PMY and it's not just because I'm sure there are a lot of sense in all this!ChangMin, Love in the air! :xAmazing Chingus-ChangMiners,ChangMin,Fighting!

OMG Guys preview Eps 13   <:-P
http://youtu.be/boRg7F4HEGc
Alternate version of Translation:

• YS: Bong Soo-ah...
  • YS: Park Bong Soo, you can wake up now.
  • JH: Chae Young Shin...
  • JH: Go to Kim Moon Shik's house
  • JH: I'm going to kill you
  • Ahjumma: Your woman's mother is in that house
  • Myung Hee: Where did the money for my medical expense comes from?
  • Moon Ho: There is a person call Orishin, now we should prepare to battle
  • YS: I will wait for you, although I will wait for you, but I'm very angry. 
[via Baidu Healer]

Bit late watching this, but look at them separating themselves from the others on stage! Hihihi. :x
FL49jo.png

Gaaah! I want them to get together so bad! I mean, it is not really impossible, they are both single, they are almost the same age, and they have honest to goodness chemistry on and off cam! Why the hell not, right?! And PMY had once dated a co-star, so it is not impossible for her to do it again right? Hahaha. :x

• Like 1

Guest charliew

rachelpark26 said: Exactly what i am thinking! They are acting as minyoungie & wookie not their role.. Hehe. Is there someone who knows How to trans from korean to english?! I am Soo curious about their convo:D:D:D

brief trans of the bts #08 ending scene :P

tumblr_nia5riWr4q1u5pyx1o2_1280.jpgtowards the end of the video, JCW sshi playfully acted out as PMY's hair stylistasking what kind of hair style does she want to haveand PMY kept saying L.A '' I assume she wants an L.A hairdo :))tumblr_nia5riWr4q1u5pyx1o1_1280.jpg
out of the blue , PMY asks him what is his ideal type of girl.He honestly answers: I don't have any specifically ;)) ;))way to go girl!  =D> =D> tumblr_nia5riWr4q1u5pyx1o3_1280.jpg
  • Like 3

@seungzy_kangdamshipper‌ towards the end of the video, JCW sshi playfully acted out as PMY's hair stylist asking what kind of hair style does she want to hav and PMY kept saying L.A '' I assume she wants an L.A hairdo :)) out of the blue , PMY asks him what is his ideal type of girl.He honestly answers: I don't have any specifically ;)) ;)) way to go girl! ;Lol, nice moved youngie! Until now PMY never changed speaks whats on her mind and i love her for that