[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

49 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

The picture is photoshop I posted his original IG video of him  getting his hair cut. The girl in the background is not NJH! If you look at soompi post you will clearly see that she is not NJH. Those people are hilarious why would he take gf to barber shop when he is dating secretly 

@youngatheart

Spoiler

i send u PM. see PM>

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/Fleurdelys101/status/8969803120008

why the link isnt working

PMY: I have cooperated w/ mny actors. SKKS &HEALER r precious 2 me. I like Healer coz it makes me feel warm while watching it.

I just love it, also the part about younger men....

Hope you get back safe to us dear Wooks

DHKoouCVYAAV7kK.jpg

@maryofbethany she didn't say anything wrong, let them see it 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, youngatheart said:
I think this is it for tonight, I should go back to sleep 

YES>

many things are "Lost in Translations" so do...
"Many Things Added in translations." and even reality shows and BTS>
say, many 'Pinks" and "hearts".... even PMY or JCW's faces can be extra pinkest.

"when i saw it airing, it was all pinks and hearts.   editing was decorated as so entertainementlike. "
nuff said, not to forget to mentioned, SBS has a part to play to generate bts> so is TvN who shown that ear-candies stuffs.

you know, bts are not anymore real as it can be "Reel to Real", as well as "Real to Reel".
but then nowadays, because of some preceded BTS that generated real life couples, BTS that proven Reel can be Real, bts become the new "In-thing". so realities show and bts become the show in show. bts are no more just real as in "As Real as Real-could-be". !
stars are awared that their bts are in demands, and each drama must churn out bts, else fans in btween the airing of eps, will demand MORE and MOOOOOOOOORE bts.
because of rating,  then bts turned out to be as "As Reel as Reel-could-be."

• Like 3

about that last night i hold 'vigil' by pulling out a drama...... wanting to watch the clock ticked into 14 Aug.

Spoiler

yes, i pulled out my Healer-Director cut and forced my sister to watch (bargain: i accompany her to watch Harry Style concert, she with me my Favourite Dramas)..... hahaha. my family all along dont understand why i cray-cray over Heelia-ya... all these almost 3 yrs.
result: even Pa was laughing at cute natural ChaeYoungShin.... with her goofy dancing, her looks on the bus saying her 6 senses that that guy sit behind her must be thief or something... LOL!!!!!!
oh, i loved loved loved..... Youngshin pet-talk / suicide counseling the actress into quit jumping, ,,, Heelia-ya, withdraw his Oakley... that look on his eyes, so disguisted of peeping that scene, i think that 'view of a certain youngshin" must have changed and give him a new understandign of this Rookie paparazzi.... loved loved him murmur to Ahjumah, why must he continued spying on this girl who's "this kind of girl give me the shiver more than serial killers'... woahahha. she will give you the "thrill' up your spines... travel down your spine even... (save pervy thoughts to your own imagination)....

Healer is a classic.
sis, is my best friend in the House, sis challenged me, 'every show also your best... rate this 1 to 10, how many?" i said "Best of the Best".... Sis bursted out "Woa! this is a Rare! this is something.. i don't believed... REALLY?!!!!" 3 YRS UNTIL NOW? ... she remembered i was disapointed again and again over shipper-wars....
"you-sure?" she didnt wait for answer... sat down near me.  searched her British-pop stuffs, her OneDirection-HarryLouis stuffs, while stay vigil with me.... she sat thru out till ep3....................... my dearest best friend in my house knows i need this, this healing.

elder sis not in, else if she is in, she only cares about 'pretty boy', so this heelia-ya should have no problem buying her heart.... she was won by Lee min-ho / Joo-won / Lee JoonGi, in the past, JCW will just kill slay her flat.......

even Pa in the end, secretly smiled at his table, hide behind his Mega desktop screen... chuckling at "This girl so young .. .so young... so young....."
(why? we just watched finish ChaeKyung from 7DayQueen weeks ago. i think pa liked this version.) Pa will never be a shipper, not a fan, is definitely a critics.

But he was sorta won over by Chae Young shin.

as for me..... something just never changed.

• Like 4

What really convinced me was all the BTS posted by mrandmrshealer. It took a lot of fight and courage to post them in 2015 because she/he constantly got closed down and that her account was the second one with the third one lined up if we get shutdown again! That was an exciting time! Unlike what's going on now. This was posted after I have decided to sleep 

• Like 4

I am supposed to be on hiatus from this forum, but how could I stay away when I saw your IG post. I understand how you feel, having been separated from my own hubby too for 16 months before. Cheer up girl, 100 days will be here before you know it and you can visit with each another. You are in the same country and can visit him, that is a blessing. Listen to his advice, he said don't look serious meaning, don't be sad. I think he made sure you have friend with you yesterday, that was nice, I am sure she cheered you up.

I want to thank you PMY because I know you can read comments on this forum. Some of us were looking for hints from both of you before he lives for MS. You gave us plenty in the ways you can only give since both of you want to date secretly. Him posting on your last day of shooting with the caption of keeping safe because the weather is really hot, we got he message, just like you posted IG on the last day of K2 broadcast. You posted IG while he was broadcasting VLIVE, we got the message. You response to visiting him in the MS, we got the message. Mentioning him now when you refrained before, we got the message.

I love the way you have handled yourself so far, though some people were wondering how you let JCW behaved the way he did with his costars. You are very generous, you can share him with his costars and fans. We know he has stated that his girlfriend has to understand his craft, and he too understands your craft. You are a professional and your behavior has demonstrated that. They said if they were you, he he would have gotten fat lip and blood shot eyes. PMY you demonstrated that you are classy, cultured, and well educated. We are keeping the promise to be changminers till the end. So proud of your work in 7DQ, and can't wait for your next project. Keep busy and time will fly by fast.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, youngatheart said:
I am supposed to be on hiatus from this forum, but how could I stay away when I saw your IG post. I understand how you feel, having been separated from my own hubby too for 16 months before. Cheer up girl, 100 days will be here before you know it and you can visit with each another. You are in the same country and can visit him, that is a blessing. Listen to his advice, he said don't look serious meaning, don't be sad. I think he made sure you have friend with you yesterday, that was nice, I am sure she cheered you up.

I want to thank you PMY because I know you can read comments on this forum. Some of us were looking for hints from both of you before he lives for MS. You gave us plenty in the ways you can only give since both of you want to date secretly. Him posting on your last day of shooting with the caption of keeping safe because the weather is really hot, we got he message, just like you posted IG on the last day of K2 broadcast. You posted IG while he was broadcasting VLIVE, we got the message. You response to visiting him in the MS, we got the message. Mentioning him now when you refrained before, we got the message.

I love the way you have handled yourself so far, though some people were wondering how you let JCW behaved the way he did with his costars. You are very generous, you can share him with his costars and fans. We know he has stated that his girlfriend has to understand his craft, and he too understands your craft. You are a professional and your behavior has demonstrated that. They said if they were you, he he would have gotten fat lip and blood shot eyes. PMY you demonstrated that you are classy, cultured, and well educated. We are keeping the promise to be changminers till the end. So proud of your work in 7DQ, and can't wait for your next project. Keep busy and time will fly by fast.

Minyoung ah. in fact i told a closed friend of mine, not from changmin couple, another friend.. i was actually preparing to close everything at soompi already... i hate shipping, i hate shipper, i hate myself the way i shipped you and the other few ships. yes, i am not faithful to u 2, i do ship another couple.. but i got discouraged because of shipper wars and bts and antifans and lacks of real confirmations.... i will slowly stop shipping.. i give myself a few months after he is gone.. nothing obvious hint, i will slowly hiatus or disappear .. i even cut off my facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest ,,,, i cancelled/deleted all because of some shipping experiences,.. half because of some recent shipping experiences haunted me, half because of him and you.. i cannot take every time some dramas come out i go crazy..
unlike youngatheart, i dont rely on all these IG.. i dont keep tract of all these hint, which youngatheart religiously posted , so did Reemkanabta posted, if not because of Reem and YoungAH, i dont know how to stay on.......... we are selfish ,... at least i am, i desired some hints to go on, yet i know you have scars, you and him just cant reveal anyting else you will be burnt with all kinds of antifans. i think i got it now, i dont demands hint any more, you will be brave alone on your own... you keep your own promises quietly, we are keeping ours, we shall stay until both of you show up announcing. unless you have changed or he has changed... .then we will just cried and agonizing, but we will wish you both all the best.. not pressurizing you 2. but wishing and praying to God the LORD Almighty to keep your hearts faifthful to each other. at least i will keep myself busy praying for you 2. and stop the damned thoughts of leaving soompi , after i closed facebook, tumblr, twitter, pinterest. you 2 keep making me cry again and again and again.. shipping supposed to be fun, not like this, i was selfish, see, i only think about myself. and keep demanding you 2 to reveal anything, everything.
announce when you are ready.Dont worry about us fans who trusted you 2.  My Pa  who is not a kdrama fans, who hates kdrama addicts, saw me struggled for almost 3 yrs(few months time it 3 yrs).. at least remind me... "you care so much, you got pray for them or not? pray for their salvation, pray for their health..." he meant it about salvation only, but i was reminded, i should just be busy praying both for your salvation, and for both of you to be safe and healthy, and stay faithful loving each other.

a yr and half, i promised you 2, i will keep busy praying to God the LORD for you 2 , dont sulk and threaten to escape from soompi already,

• Like 5

@maryofbethanywe reminded ourselves today of twitter why we are still on this ship. The above posts were posted by JCW himself. First one on weibo and the other on IG two different occasions and over a year apart. How else can we interpret these. Also PMY now mentioning him on IV, wow! Our ship is sailing. We pray for them, and also distance always makes heart fonder. Who is to say that missing each other like this will give both of them time to reflect on their lives and future.

Both were posted not during the drama by the way 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, tan10can said:

common you have to let us all into the scoop.:rolleyes:

It was just about a former miss Korea who was an acquaintance of JCW and his friends. She posted some pictures of a necklace and sunglasses. Knetizens hit their hand on it and said it was couple items. JCW came out to his D.C. And denied that they were couple in five different languages. That was April 2015.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

@youngatheart and we know better than to trust knetz dating news, since they kept releasing evidence after evidence that Bogum and Hyeri are dating which fed up dispatch, I think, and they just released Hyeri and RYJ dating news instead, LOL

Wow! That's a shock to them! They were so sure of their oppa!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Wow! That's a shock to them! They were so sure of their oppa!

I saw the headlines of the recent dating news with Bogum but don't care about his shipping fandoms,  he has 3 big ones at least, they're very aggressive I heard. While watching the show I shipped the girl with RYJ and was so disappointed and sad the last two episodes so the news KINDA made up for that, although I never followed them outside the drama and still don't care much TBH. 

@cmoirae2 sorry to hear about your other ship dear, worst thing to happen to shippers after confirming news

• Like 3

On 8/18/2017 at 3:07 AM, youngatheart said:

It was just about a former miss Korea who was an acquaintance of JCW and his friends. She posted some pictures of a necklace and sunglasses. Knetizens hit their hand on it and said it was couple items. JCW came out to his D.C. And denied that they were couple in five different languages. That was April 2015.

I remember Healer just ended that time.  What made us shippers believe ChangMin is real,  Wookie's immediate action.  He did not wait a second but immediately denied having anything to do with the ex-Ms Korea.   There was the Fan Meeting and he said or the news stated Wookie was very tired going to different places to clear to 'whoeversss' that there is nothing at all.  IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT FOR HIM and we can feel his sincerity.   And why did he have to do that?  :rolleyes:  but that was then...

Now,  he is in the military and I sometimes get annoyed of the too much delulu of other shippers.

I will pray when he comes back,  ChangMin will be like #SongSongCouple    #keepingmyfingerscrossed  

• Like 4