[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

i just goes blue these days... and like i said before, 'shipping business' is you just got to prepared for that One Shipwreck of your life unexpectedly. Like i said again, on screen kissing, and even bed-scene, i can tolerate to 'certain extends" because it is "On Demand"..... but what appear in Behind-The-Screen, when 'otp' are doing outside their 'comfort' and go 'comfy', and giving fans false hopes, and even giving the opposite main lead false hope, this is unpardonable to me. recent case of another Mega-extremely famous Actor, who was being shipped with another Sweet Actress, was all touchy at bts, until the shippers shipped them like crazy..... i had some friends (not in soompi) who were utterly heart broken when that Actor suddenly caught and been annouced that he was already dating some girl.... Shippers were asking, then why the extra touchy and sizzling skinship even during behind the screen? why gave false hope to fans (or even the actress).

things happens to me recently, allows me to take a step backward and rethink what is shipping, and what is best for both PMY and JCW. how to support them in ways they will appreciate more. i do not find comfort sharing in instagram/ twitter / facebook.... etc, so its kinda easy to let go and delete accounts from there. (maybe dramabeans my original home before and beside Soompi). but soompi was the real 'home' i felt totally myself. and i did drag myself back for changmin.
but.... i should say i am tired.

sorry to cut your post, heheh but I think simply they are act-ers and smh chemistry prove they are professional for those scenes that need electricity and to create that atmosphere, act-ers sometimes build that relationship to go comfy... We here just like betting and praying till the reality slaps us; if the ship true, it's gift. If it's not, still have some fun from it... Like knows you, comrades on ship etc etc:D

Spoiler

tbh why I feel our Wookie series project is so commercial recently, since K2 then 7 First Kiss, then SP... I wish he can have that chance to real act project (like Healer, but ofc not same formula) cause he really capable to bring deep emotions and values

• Like 6

22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 really?
but that silly article was saying its Song Ji na?
okay, if it is really true. her assistant, then it is fine. i wanted so much that she returned and do something for JCW and PMY.

okay, hahah. i know some of you loved LDG and charmed by him.. better don't mentioned at 7DayQueen, else YWJ's fans will be hurt.
yeah, LDG was one screen-stealer... he owned the screen when he walked into it... even by not doing anything, but just sat there and growl in silent. hahaha.
@angela0612 yeah, i did watch Wook's latest 'work'. when my family watched on tv. liked many said so, the style of SBS are always like that, very Loud and Cheesy and Sexy... but i think it lack the 'subtle' and the "angst' and the "longing" part that was display beautifully by changmin couple. how i wish Wooks just hint something... else with every drama he partake, new ships will arise and people ship him with new actresses.... when it is not even the actresses' faults that they are being ship with him.
and 2 yrs is quite tiring . i am okay with on screen shipship or kisses... i am just NOT okay with bts skinship and bts-closeness that will make fans think otp has anything going on between them.

Exactly!!.. Very silly article.. Im not sure if SJN is aware of this.... She has a company already, named Airborne (?), where she trained writers... and that writer came from Airborne.... So maybe, she can allow articles to use her name... Im not sure.. So I would say it's a rookie writer..

• Like 6

On 6/20/2017 at 11:05 PM, hrh77 said:

Exactly!!.. Very silly article.. Im not sure if SJN is aware of this.... She has a company already, named Airborne (?), where she trained writers... and that writer came from Airborne.... So maybe, she can allow articles to use her name... Im not sure.. So I would say it's a rookie writer..

@hrh77 see, another article again, and this time its from Dramabeans, you know how much i respect DB's authenticity in reporting unbiased and truthful reports.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/main-writer-behind-the-king-loves-revealed-to-be-song-ji-nah/

reports highlight in spoiler, since it is about another drama that will NOT involved our OTP, our ONE AND ONLY OTP, FIRST AND LAST OTP, SECOND TO NONE OTP,

Spoiler

It has been announced that writer Song Ji-nah is the main screenwriter behind the upcoming melo sageuk starring Im Shi-wan (Misaeng), Yoon-ah (The K2), and Hong Jong-hyun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo). This show has been curiously unforthcoming with regards to promos, especially given that it’s due to premiere in less than a month, so while I welcome the update, I have to admit this news has me both happy and really confused.

On the one hand, I’m thrilled to hear that Song Ji-nah is returning to dramaland through The King Loves, because she’s behind some of my all-time favorites (Healer, Story of a Man), and this won’t be her first sageuk (Faith, Legend, Great Ambition). And although Faith and Legend had a decidedly fantastical element that The King Loves won’t, she’s no stranger to exploring beyond the genres of her previous credits, having done everything from campus dramas, like What’s Up and KAIST, to action-thrillers, and historical dramas across the time spectrum. So, I have faith (hur) that she’ll deliver a smart, fast-paced, heart-wrenching story in The King Loves, of a bromance destroyed by a Goryeo crown prince and his best friend falling in love with the same girl.

On the flip side, this news is so weirdly timed: Shoots for the fully pre-produced show have already wrapped up this month, and they only just announced Song Ji-nah’s involvement. The writing team for The King Loves was unusual in and of itself in that it’s credited to a company of writers called Airborne. From what I gather, the story is that Airborne is made up of Song Ji-nah’s mentees, and she was initially only going to participate in an advisory role, like a creative director of sorts. However, due to the complexity of the plot and characters, Song Ji-nah got more and more involved in the writing process and essentially became the lead writer, though they’re still undecided as to whether they will change the writing credits to include her name.

So, it does seem like this development wasn’t planned from the beginning, but I can’t understand why the show’s producers wouldn’t have capitalized on this news before: Song Ji-nah is considered a star writer in Korea, and while many of her recent projects haven’t been unqualified hits ratings-wise, she’s still widely admired and respected for her ’90s mega-hits Eyes of Dawn and Sandglass, both of which remain two of the highest-rated dramas ever.

Sorry, if its really her, as in like, not intended to be her, but finally she was so so so involved by herself, that she was finally supposed to be the writer..
but isn't it a little wasted of her talents... gosh, SHE SHOULD BE WRITING 7 DAY QUEEN, ISN'T IT?
No wonder she suddenly sent a Food Truck to support 7DayQueen Casts and Crews.
THIS IS WHAT I AM BITTER ABOUT. 7 Day Queen, has SO MANY OF THE EX-actors/actresses .

Do Ji-Won (Young Shin's Mom) is Queen Jasoon (PMY's mother in law)

Woo Hee-Jin as Kang Min Jae (second lead) is Lee Yung's mom, the deposed Queen mom, she told Lee Yoong, "You're going to be the king of this country. You have to look neat".
see: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-queen-for-7-days-woo-hee-jin-makes-special-appearance-as-lee-dong-geon-s-mother-106944.html

Park Won-Sang (Boss of Someday) is Park Won-Jong in Queen.

Choi Seung-Kyung - Reporter Yeo (fat chubby one) is in 7 Day as one of the Eunch right?

Song Ji-In - Seo Jung-Hoo's mother (young) is 7DQ- Lee Yung's Queen, Queen Shin-Bi, Chae kyung's aunt.

Lee Jung-Sub - who directed both Healer (Heelreo) and 7DQ.

so, MAY WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO CAMEO IN 7DQ:
I want Kim Mi Kyung to be one of the Court Lady or someone to protect QueenDangyeong.
i want Song Ji Nah to act as Advisor to the Writing Team of 7DayQueen.
I want the MOST OF ALL> I WANT JI CHANG WOOK to cameo in 7 DayQueen!!!!!!

• Like 6

am overwhelmed with acute nostalgia, named it "Acute-Healalgia"!
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/dramaland-catnip-secret-identities-and-alter-egos/

[Dramaland Catnip] Secret identities and alter egos

by tipsymocha
(guess what, DB used Healer still as their pics)>

catnip-secretidentity1.jpg

cr. DB (btw, for those who DO NOT know, i was NOT even here, during Healer aired, i only came in after the Moru Moru International Fan project got started... and after i sent some article, then i wander here... but even so, i did not login, until around end of 2015. During Healer aired, i was ONLY very active at Dramabeans. not hard to find me, because i never use other fake name, everywhere i am always maryofbethany.)

Loved this article above who mentioned Healer in one of the section.
will put that section in the spoiler>

Spoiler

But never was I more happy to see the heroine finally figure out the hero’s true identity than when Healer’s Young-shin found out that her cowardly co-worker Bongsookie was in fact the errand boy/vigilante she was looking for. Healer elicited some pretty violently giddy emotions from me, and it will most likely stay right near the top of my all-time favorite dramas, and number one when it comes to a romance involving a secret identity. (I also just noticed this is the fourth drama in this post to star Park Min-young. Lucky woman.)

Everything about Healer and Young-shin’s romance hit the right notes for me, and it made me run through a whole gamut of emotions, from really high highs, to a lot of nail-biting tension and panic. I suffered from eruptions of giggles when our hero got jealous of his own alter ego, and my heart stopped whenever Young-shin would suspect that Bongsookie was not who he said he was. It’s much more satisfying to have her figure out the identity in a case like this where she interacted with Healer but never saw his face, because she caught on by instinct and nuances, whereas it was less of a head-scratcher in Joseon Gunman where Lee Jun-ki wore the same face in all guises.

I also loved how the show shaped our two leads’ dependencies on each other, because while Healer rescued Young-shin from harm several times, he and the show made it very clear that it was he who couldn’t go on without her in his life. He might have saved her physically, but she was the one to ultimately save him from his lonely existence. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another drama couple so perfectly made for each other, and I honestly couldn’t imagine a future with these two characters not together, which is the best kind of drama magic there is.

Heelreo-Ya !!!

spoiler: the comments. that i savour with gladness.

Spoiler

1 mianmian

June 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Ugh that screenshot of Healer brings back all the feels  Time to rewatch that drama!!!... But where do I find the time?!?

blo

June 19, 2017 at 11:32 AM
IKR? I was just getting ready to be productive and then BAM! Healer lands on my screen. Now what was I going to do before? Rewatch Healer, right?

C.Lo

June 19, 2017 at 6:03 PM
There is always time for Healer aka Ji Chang Wook.

Ashi

June 19, 2017 at 6:10 PM
Yessssss, those 2015 Healer days when my free time in between undergrad classes was wholly devoted to watching and rewatching Healer.  Speaking of which, Park Min Young seems to be in an awful lot of "hidden identity" type of dramas. City Hunter, Healer, 7 Day Queen...

anayahs

June 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM
Bridal Mask will always be the drama that will rip me up in pieces no matter how many times I watch it. Joo Won's portrayal of Kang To's growth as a character and how he eventually becomes Gaksital is always thrilling. But I do agree the heroine feels sidelined and I'd not mind if there were no romance at all.
Healer on the other hand makes me feel the opposite. The budding relationship between Sun Woo and Young Shin is the main driving force for him to attempt to reinhabit the real world. I didn't really feel the divide in the story in Healer (in contrast to say Gaksital or Man to Man) because their relationship felt really fleshed out. But honestly I didn't realize how big a catnip this was for me until I read the post.

blo

June 19, 2017 at 11:31 AM
I was nodding off at my desk until I saw Healer pop up on my screen. Instant recharge!
The funny thing is that my favorite part about the secret identity in Healer was how Young-shin would take charge and be the hero even though she was very much afraid. And then the look Healer gave her at the end of ep 5 as she "saved" him. Then again, everything about that drama is so much

Martin J Simwaba

June 19, 2017 at 11:58 AM
This double identity trope is my second favourite. And though i didn't like how she found out about him, Healer is my fev' in this trope, because up until now i still watch it from time to time.

ohhaeyoung

June 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Park Min Young dramas are sooo good...I've watched 3/4 mentioned here and am strongly considering picking up Seven Day Queen. Seriously lucky girl! Healer has to be my top favorite of these dramas mentioned.

Ek Ladhki Thi is Kim Eun-sooks no 1 fan

June 19, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Ah Healer, so many memories so many warm fuzzies. Even though the finale felt like a big letdown in light of the gripping sweet, sweet agony that was the first fifteen episodes, I still love that drama to a million pieces. Ji Chang-wook can do anything frankly. I really should find some time to start 7 Day Queen since the only other saguek I was watching on Wednesday turned into a flaming, hot mess.

giocare

June 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM
I'm a simple girl. I saw Healer and I HAD to click

(many other comments. but i am too lazy to copy paste here.)

I MUST CONCUR, DRAMABEANS really loved Healer.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 see, another article again, and this time its from Dramabeans, you know how much i respect DB's authenticity in reporting unbiased and truthful reports.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/main-writer-behind-the-king-loves-revealed-to-be-song-ji-nah/

reports highlight in spoiler, since it is about another drama that will NOT involved our OTP, our ONE AND ONLY OTP, FIRST AND LAST OTP, SECOND TO NONE OTP,

Hide contents

It has been announced that writer Song Ji-nah is the main screenwriter behind the upcoming melo sageuk starring Im Shi-wan (Misaeng), Yoon-ah (The K2), and Hong Jong-hyun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo). This show has been curiously unforthcoming with regards to promos, especially given that it’s due to premiere in less than a month, so while I welcome the update, I have to admit this news has me both happy and really confused.

On the one hand, I’m thrilled to hear that Song Ji-nah is returning to dramaland through The King Loves, because she’s behind some of my all-time favorites (Healer, Story of a Man), and this won’t be her first sageuk (Faith, Legend, Great Ambition). And although Faith and Legend had a decidedly fantastical element that The King Loves won’t, she’s no stranger to exploring beyond the genres of her previous credits, having done everything from campus dramas, like What’s Up and KAIST, to action-thrillers, and historical dramas across the time spectrum. So, I have faith (hur) that she’ll deliver a smart, fast-paced, heart-wrenching story in The King Loves, of a bromance destroyed by a Goryeo crown prince and his best friend falling in love with the same girl.

On the flip side, this news is so weirdly timed: Shoots for the fully pre-produced show have already wrapped up this month, and they only just announced Song Ji-nah’s involvement. The writing team for The King Loves was unusual in and of itself in that it’s credited to a company of writers called Airborne. From what I gather, the story is that Airborne is made up of Song Ji-nah’s mentees, and she was initially only going to participate in an advisory role, like a creative director of sorts. However, due to the complexity of the plot and characters, Song Ji-nah got more and more involved in the writing process and essentially became the lead writer, though they’re still undecided as to whether they will change the writing credits to include her name.

So, it does seem like this development wasn’t planned from the beginning, but I can’t understand why the show’s producers wouldn’t have capitalized on this news before: Song Ji-nah is considered a star writer in Korea, and while many of her recent projects haven’t been unqualified hits ratings-wise, she’s still widely admired and respected for her ’90s mega-hits Eyes of Dawn and Sandglass, both of which remain two of the highest-rated dramas ever.

Sorry, if its really her, as in like, not intended to be her, but finally she was so so so involved by herself, that she was finally supposed to be the writer..
but isn't it a little wasted of her talents... gosh, SHE SHOULD BE WRITING 7 DAY QUEEN, ISN'T IT?
No wonder she suddenly sent a Food Truck to support 7DayQueen Casts and Crews.
THIS IS WHAT I AM BITTER ABOUT. 7 Day Queen, has SO MANY OF THE EX-actors/actresses .

Do Ji-Won (Young Shin's Mom) is Queen Jasoon (PMY's mother in law)

Woo Hee-Jin as Kang Min Jae (second lead) is Lee Yung's mom, the deposed Queen mom, she told Lee Yoong, "You're going to be the king of this country. You have to look neat".
see: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-queen-for-7-days-woo-hee-jin-makes-special-appearance-as-lee-dong-geon-s-mother-106944.html

Park Won-Sang (Boss of Someday) is Park Won-Jong in Queen.

Choi Seung-Kyung - Reporter Yeo (fat chubby one) is in 7 Day as one of the Eunch right?

Song Ji-In - Seo Jung-Hoo's mother (young) is 7DQ- Lee Yung's Queen, Queen Shin-Bi, Chae kyung's aunt.

Lee Jung-Sub - who directed both Healer (Heelreo) and 7DQ.

so, MAY WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO CAMEO IN 7DQ:
I want Kim Mi Kyung to be one of the Court Lady or someone to protect QueenDangyeong.
i want Song Ji Nah to act as Advisor to the Writing Team of 7DayQueen.
I want the MOST OF ALL> I WANT JI CHANG WOOK to cameo in 7 DayQueen!!!!!!

But one of the relatives of Song Ji Na is also involved in 7dq.. im not sure if assistant PDnim or Assistant writer too.... I read somewhere that from the start it was Song Ji Na's assistant writer is the main writer of TKL... I have a strong feeling that there was a problem in script writing and there's even lots of delays on this drama, that's why they switched it  to Song Ji Na's, so it was not really Song Ji Na from the start.. (something like that)....  

hahha.. I know right, I would love to see cameos, or perhaps JCW would sing an OST for 7dq... lol...  Ahjumma or even Song Joo Ki would do... Isn't it too much?... lol

am overwhelmed with acute nostalgia, named it "Acute-Healalgia"!
http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/dramaland-catnip-secret-identities-and-alter-egos/

[Dramaland Catnip] Secret identities and alter egos

by tipsymocha
(guess what, DB used Healer still as their pics)>

catnip-secretidentity1.jpg

cr. DB (btw, for those who DO NOT know, i was NOT even here, during Healer aired, i only came in after the Moru Moru International Fan project got started... and after i sent some article, then i wander here... but even so, i did not login, until around end of 2015. During Healer aired, i was ONLY very active at Dramabeans. not hard to find me, because i never use other fake name, everywhere i am always maryofbethany.)

Loved this article above who mentioned Healer in one of the section.
will put that section in the spoiler>

Hide contents

But never was I more happy to see the heroine finally figure out the hero’s true identity than when Healer’s Young-shin found out that her cowardly co-worker Bongsookie was in fact the errand boy/vigilante she was looking for. Healer elicited some pretty violently giddy emotions from me, and it will most likely stay right near the top of my all-time favorite dramas, and number one when it comes to a romance involving a secret identity. (I also just noticed this is the fourth drama in this post to star Park Min-young. Lucky woman.)

Everything about Healer and Young-shin’s romance hit the right notes for me, and it made me run through a whole gamut of emotions, from really high highs, to a lot of nail-biting tension and panic. I suffered from eruptions of giggles when our hero got jealous of his own alter ego, and my heart stopped whenever Young-shin would suspect that Bongsookie was not who he said he was. It’s much more satisfying to have her figure out the identity in a case like this where she interacted with Healer but never saw his face, because she caught on by instinct and nuances, whereas it was less of a head-scratcher in Joseon Gunman where Lee Jun-ki wore the same face in all guises.

I also loved how the show shaped our two leads’ dependencies on each other, because while Healer rescued Young-shin from harm several times, he and the show made it very clear that it was he who couldn’t go on without her in his life. He might have saved her physically, but she was the one to ultimately save him from his lonely existence. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another drama couple so perfectly made for each other, and I honestly couldn’t imagine a future with these two characters not together, which is the best kind of drama magic there is.

Heelreo-Ya !!!

spoiler: the comments. that i savour with gladness.

Hide contents

1 mianmian

June 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Ugh that screenshot of Healer brings back all the feels  Time to rewatch that drama!!!... But where do I find the time?!?

blo

June 19, 2017 at 11:32 AM
IKR? I was just getting ready to be productive and then BAM! Healer lands on my screen. Now what was I going to do before? Rewatch Healer, right?

C.Lo

June 19, 2017 at 6:03 PM
There is always time for Healer aka Ji Chang Wook.

Ashi

June 19, 2017 at 6:10 PM
Yessssss, those 2015 Healer days when my free time in between undergrad classes was wholly devoted to watching and rewatching Healer.  Speaking of which, Park Min Young seems to be in an awful lot of "hidden identity" type of dramas. City Hunter, Healer, 7 Day Queen...

anayahs

June 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM
Bridal Mask will always be the drama that will rip me up in pieces no matter how many times I watch it. Joo Won's portrayal of Kang To's growth as a character and how he eventually becomes Gaksital is always thrilling. But I do agree the heroine feels sidelined and I'd not mind if there were no romance at all.
Healer on the other hand makes me feel the opposite. The budding relationship between Sun Woo and Young Shin is the main driving force for him to attempt to reinhabit the real world. I didn't really feel the divide in the story in Healer (in contrast to say Gaksital or Man to Man) because their relationship felt really fleshed out. But honestly I didn't realize how big a catnip this was for me until I read the post.

blo

June 19, 2017 at 11:31 AM
I was nodding off at my desk until I saw Healer pop up on my screen. Instant recharge!
The funny thing is that my favorite part about the secret identity in Healer was how Young-shin would take charge and be the hero even though she was very much afraid. And then the look Healer gave her at the end of ep 5 as she "saved" him. Then again, everything about that drama is so much

Martin J Simwaba

June 19, 2017 at 11:58 AM
This double identity trope is my second favourite. And though i didn't like how she found out about him, Healer is my fev' in this trope, because up until now i still watch it from time to time.

ohhaeyoung

June 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Park Min Young dramas are sooo good...I've watched 3/4 mentioned here and am strongly considering picking up Seven Day Queen. Seriously lucky girl! Healer has to be my top favorite of these dramas mentioned.

Ek Ladhki Thi is Kim Eun-sooks no 1 fan

June 19, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Ah Healer, so many memories so many warm fuzzies. Even though the finale felt like a big letdown in light of the gripping sweet, sweet agony that was the first fifteen episodes, I still love that drama to a million pieces. Ji Chang-wook can do anything frankly. I really should find some time to start 7 Day Queen since the only other saguek I was watching on Wednesday turned into a flaming, hot mess.

giocare

June 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM
I'm a simple girl. I saw Healer and I HAD to click

(many other comments. but i am too lazy to copy paste here.)

I MUST CONCUR, DRAMABEANS really loved Healer.

is 11,000++ comments not enough to say healer is the most favorite on DB??:D

• Like 5

yeah it's enough. Healer just THAT AMAZING on dramabeans, to the point I really regret to not watched it while the show was airing T-T international fans love Healer.

Spoiler

crap that ratings. Hahahaha

Also just found this on twitter :

Spoiler

DCxLK4RUMAAABf1.jpg

DCxLLxBUwAEgI6C.jpg

people start talking about it with asdfghjkl captions, brace (myself):joy::bawling:--but sorry, I really love how JCW in second photo look at PMY like that:blush::heart: it comforts me a lot

• Like 6

On 6/21/2017 at 11:39 PM, CatchMine_ID said:

yeah it's enough. Healer just THAT AMAZING on dramabeans, to the point I really regret to not watched it while the show was airing T-T international fans love Healer.

Hide contents

crap that ratings. Hahahaha

Also just found this on twitter :

Hide contents

people start talking about it with asdfghjkl captions, brace (myself):joy::bawling:--but sorry, I really love how JCW in second photo look at PMY like that:blush::heart: it comforts me a lot

@CatchMine_ID

(comments deleted) its about times.

• Like 5

@maryofbethany well, ngl that it's hard to see our hope turn to ashes, but we (all in this ship) really should take this easy, like it's connect to what you said--yeah dear, I love the way you think at that last paragraph (that I highlight it)

28 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:
Spoiler

just allows me said it once for all,, and forever shut my mouth...

Wooks, maybe you can tone down your bts skinship,,, now even the once Healerya changminers also goes swoon over his bts skinships... hmm. especailly during BTS when you have much cute skinship, it gonna 'encourage' shippers to ship , it is not the on-screen sizzling that stir and create shippers, it is always the BTS that created shippers.
i swore, will never ever ship PMY with any others, just like i will never ship Wooks with any other..

dun feel bad, CatchMine, what the use of some who really goes super feverish crazy during that time, but will be now shipping JCW with any female co-leads that he paired with, .. which means even if anyone goes shipping to sun-moon-star over Changmin when it airs that Dec-Feb... so what?
if these can give it up easily, and start shipping him with any other female-leads or start easily shipping PMY with any male leads.

to certain extend, i started to re-think, what is really about Shipping. actually i have a short list of diff actors and actresses that i loved a lot, being that PMY and JCW is not the ONLY one, or ONLY OTP that i loved... that nonetheless. they are the first OTP that revived the craziness in me. but also the OTP that brought me to re-think, does Shipping them makes them more happy>
what do each of them feel about being ship? or do they prefer to be loved individual as their own Self..

Spoiler

if shipping them make us happy, but how about them? That's the exact question in my mind. It seems that maybe it's one of act-ers risk but, yeah, I think so far, it's more make the actor/actress in burden and also what's scary is some shipper is really turn their back 180 degrees from the actor/actress once it doesn't fulfill what their wants... And I hope we are here are pro-shipper which maybe we do not categorized as the actor/actress fan as individual but we clean for not spreading hate.

Like I found recently caption about that photo I attached before, that so salty and hateful which no respect at all. Ahahaha. But then I reflect myself; I think I did that before while in K2 era *shameful of me*, aaaah I hope I'm learning to be more wise.

• Like 6

@maryofbethanyand @CatchMine_IDI just wanted to give an insight into how men sometimes feel about their job, having been married to one for a long time. They think everything about their job and feel it describes who they are. I feel JCW is really a perfectionist who feels  he has to be great especially since since this is a new one for him, I mean romcom. He is going to the army too, is feeling like he has to leave a great impression. I only pray it doesn't lead to the outcome of MEC and LGK for him. I am understanding of his acting and understanding that he wants to be great. I cannot ship him or PMY with anyone else but if some people do, I am not against them, I will continue to lurk and have fun with them. See I am a scorpion, I can be like that, wanting him to suffer some jealousy too. I believe you can be jealous and still trust your partner, but I just have to get back at him that's me. This is my only ship and it will remain that way. I watch a lot of Kdramas, but ship anyone till healer and after Healer.

• Like 7

@CatchMine_ID i was LIVE watching that Drama Award that night. watched Nam ji hyun sang this cute song with her OTP in What Happens to my Family, she won a best couple award also that night with Park Hyung-sik . never ever had i imagined i have to angst over..... (nuf said).

i dun (still dun) dislike NJH, she is prof, and good chemistry with all her co-leads, be it park hyungsil or Seo Inguk, or JCW.. just the shippers that ships.. hmmm... (again, nuff said. ). she is just a little girl.

sensitive thing in spoiler.

Hide contents

just allows me said it once for all,, and forever shut my mouth...

Wooks, maybe you can tone down your bts skinship,,, now even the once Healerya changminers also goes swoon over his bts skinships... hmm. especailly during BTS when you have much cute skinship, it gonna 'encourage' shippers to ship , it is not the on-screen sizzling that stir and create shippers, it is always the BTS that created shippers.
i swore, will never ever ship PMY with any others, just like i will never ship Wooks with any other..

dun feel bad, CatchMine, what the use of some who really goes super feverish crazy during that time, but will be now shipping JCW with any female co-leads that he paired with, .. which means even if anyone goes shipping to sun-moon-star over Changmin when it airs that Dec-Feb... so what?
if these can give it up easily, and start shipping him with any other female-leads or start easily shipping PMY with any male leads.

to certain extend, i started to re-think, what is really about Shipping. actually i have a short list of diff actors and actresses that i loved a lot, being that PMY and JCW is not the ONLY one, or ONLY OTP that i loved... that nonetheless. they are the first OTP that revived the craziness in me. but also the OTP that brought me to re-think, does Shipping them makes them more happy>
what do each of them feel about being ship? or do they prefer to be loved individual as their own Self..

but then again... Im really affected with the real ages of the actors/actress when it comes to OTP... sorry very conservative here... But for me, I only accept 1 yr age gap (for actress).... but if actress is way younger than guys, hmmm, I can only think of it as siblings... sorry... So I'd say, changmin is perfect... then now with YWJ..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

but then again... Im really affected with the real ages of the actors/actress when it comes to OTP... sorry very conservative here... But for me, I only accept 1 yr age gap (for actress).... but if actress is way younger than guys, hmmm, I can only think of it as siblings... sorry... So I'd say, changmin is perfect... then now with YWJ..

I agree with you on this @hrh77when the age gap is really wide even if they date it usually don't last, so for girls who are wise, they should learn from others history, many from Kdramas to count. With YWJ though, age is perfect for our girl, but I can only see friendship with them too. I believe in changmin. Some fans said they were crying because of today's SP episode (the bed scene). I commented that it's not worth their crying because JCW has to earn a living and if he thinks that acting or scene it's worth that living so be it.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with you on this @hrh77when the age gap is really wide even if they date it usually don't last, so for girls who are wise, they should learn from others history, many from Kdramas to count. With YWJ though, age is perfect for our girl, but I can only see friendship with them too. I believe in changmin. Some fans said they were crying because of today's SP episode (the bed scene). I commented that it's not worth their crying because JCW has to earn a living and if he thinks that acting or scene it's worth that living so be it.

hahaha.... Im pretty sure, "the bed" scene in healer is more fluttering..... I know, JCW needs to work very hard NOW, since 2 yrs of no income is no joke.. Sorry wookie...

Now, PMY make a revenge, do the honeymoon scenes in 7dq!! lol..

• Like 6

Hi my dear fellows chingus!

Missed you so much during period i can't visit our thread.

Don't see yet even one ep of SP and QSD because of my illness. Now, i'm a little fine so i'll try to  watch for it.

Reading all your comments about SP and QSD, it seems that the first kiss there was a big deal besides their acting and the story line.

You know what guys? When i'm signing in on this thread, my heart is always beating, for two reasons:

- good news: our couple was finally captured together hand in hand:blush::blush:

- bad news: i don't want to think about it even for a second

I want to see more images of our beloved couple doing the same thing in different places like playing with Ggoma and Leon, wearing the same brand of clothes, you know what i mean. I know now they're busy in filming dramas but some hinting pics are always welcome and give more excitements for us, chingus, don't you guys?

I still believe that our coulple follows this thread and again, i strongly believe that our ship is still on sailing. I really pray and hope for some breaking news before Wooks MS.

Have a nice day dear chingus :heart:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

Hi my dear fellows chingus!

Missed you so much during period i can't visit our thread.

Don't see yet even one ep of SP and QSD because of my illness. Now, i'm a little fine so i'll try to  watch for it.

Reading all your comments about SP and QSD, it seems that the first kiss there was a big deal besides their acting and the story line.

You know what guys? When i'm signing in on this thread, my heart is always beating, for two reasons:

- good news: our couple was finally captured together hand in hand:blush::blush:

- bad news: i don't want to think about it even for a second

I want to see more images of our beloved couple doing the same thing in different places like playing with Ggoma and Leon, wearing the same brand of clothes, you know what i mean. I know now they're busy in filming dramas but some hinting pics are always welcome and give more excitements for us, chingus, don't you guys?

I still believe that our coulple follows this thread and again, i strongly believe that our ship is still on sailing. I really pray and hope for some breaking news before Wooks MS.

Have a nice day dear chingus :heart:

Thanks @Malala RakotonirinaI pray that your health continue to improve. All chingus wishes the same as you, they give us a big hint before MS or a big announcement. It's up to them though and if nothing happens we'll just have to go on a hiatus for 2 years. We all wish them well.

• Like 6

On 6/22/2017 at 7:22 PM, hrh77 said:

hahaha.... Im pretty sure, "the bed" scene in healer is more fluttering..... I know, JCW needs to work very hard NOW, since 2 yrs of no income is no joke.. Sorry wookie...

Now, PMY make a revenge, do the honeymoon scenes in 7dq!! lol..

Annyeong everyone! 

I had a glimpse of that bed scene in SP and I stopped.  I sort of felt like the scene was trying to capture or even more give it more feels ...like trying to be more than the Healer bed scene.  I guarantee the director knew Healer bed scene is already unbeatable so...  Sorry #WOOKIE ... am just human ... 

#Minyoung sshi,  7DQ ..:wub: .you deserve an award in this and most probably, also,  you and lee yeok will get nomination for best couple...  as I think wookie will also have... (darn)  sorry... 

it's been a long long time i came again here... 

I wonder if our ship is still sailing smoothly to #morumoru island :rolleyes:

Regards to all ChangMiners!!!   #Healerites

• Like 8

15 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong everyone! 

I had a glimpse of that bed scene in SP and I stopped.  I sort of felt like the scene was trying to capture or even more give it more feels ...like trying to be more than the Healer bed scene.  I guarantee the director knew Healer bed scene is already unbeatable so...  Sorry #WOOKIE ... am just human ... 

#Minyoung sshi,  7DQ ..:wub: .you deserve an award in this and most probably, also,  you and lee yeok will get nomination for best couple...  as I think wookie will also have... (darn)  sorry... 

Im pretty sure that bed scene in SP, was a suggestion from JCW... I just feel bad for NJH, she's so young to do that... Thou legit, but still... I did not even see her doing High School roles, and yet this??.. hahahha.. Sorry for me a role should start from "younger" years... hoping he would be paired, close to his age... even thou make ups can do the tricks...

And yes sorry, I don't find the romance scenes in SP decent enough, it's all forced...

But with 7dq, yes, its all justified for romance!!.. very classic, sweet and on point!!..

• Like 6

17 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong everyone! 

I strongly believe our ship is still sailing smoothly, just because our couple are busy now doesn't mean it's not. Both of them are professionals who are serious about their craft. There are other ships created for both of them as a result of their wonderful performances in their latest dramas. I feel proud of them as they are good enough to convince viewers of their acting, therefore they created those ships. Nothing to worry about and I wish they are continued to be acknowledged in this manner. They will both declare their intent when they are ready. Happy weekend chingus!

• Like 6

On 6/27/2017 at 3:17 AM, Malala Rakotonirina said:

- good news: our couple was finally captured together hand in hand:blush:

Where???  Please post it!!!

• Like 6

am still here. just keeping quiet. because of my big mouth, i always end up have to delete posts...
so just staying numb...
and playing dumb..
and hiding my glum...,
staying afloat in my emotional Slum.

watching some changminers change ship to ship SP couple in "REAL' and watching Changminers ship 7DayQueen couple in "REAL".. at teh same timings.. is most painful. it is not shipping the characters with mega skinship like bed scenes that kill.. it is believing the actual actors/actresses because the BTS is oozing chemistry that kills.

i said again, bedscreen, skinship, bare skin hug.. don't kill me. ... shippers believed in BTS, because producing BTS that can keep churning out shippers ... that's kills.
i blamed the PD, the crew, the production staffs, the writers, the major stations fighting for rating that forced their actors to churn out chemistry even in BTS, in case fans video them filming.

just post this ... goodness know maybe a day or two, i may return to delete post...
for those who still are believers of changmin ... i may one day reduced to be just a quiet lurking changminers. ..

@luvsjcwpmy you mentioned moru moru.. and i am on the verge of crying again.

• Like 5