[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

38 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

Same here... I like NJH, but I can only feel pure work and professionalism on her and both....  bravo!!....  I was thinking/ imagining that maybe JCW asks 7DQ prod give way for the ratings, since SP started first??... hahahah....  the adult roles will show on ep4...

Yeah @hrh77professionalism, I agree, but cannot shake the feeling that NJH is kinda connected with SIG (her formal costar who is friend with JCW) anyway PMY will be understanding of their profession and it's gonna be JCW to be understanding too! I am excited and waiting to witness the chemistry between her and YWJ soon. I think I like YWJ too, he is handsome and guess what? He  has same birthday and blood  group type with our dear JCW! What a coincidence!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Yeah @hrh77professionalism, I agree, but cannot shake the feeling that NJH is kinda connected with SIG (her formal costar who is friend with JCW) anyway PMY will be understanding of their profession and it's gonna be JCW to be understanding too! I am excited and waiting to witness the chemistry between her and YWJ soon. I think I like YWJ too, he is handsome and guess what? He  has same birthday and blood  group type with our dear JCW! What a coincidence!

hahaha... wow, well researched!!.... Indeed a coincidence!!.. Actually there's an angle of him on 7dq, that flutters me (one of the teasers)..... The camera shot it perfectly!!..

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

hahaha... wow, well researched!!.... Indeed a coincidence!!.. Actually there's an angle of him on 7dq, that flutters me (one of the teasers)..... The camera shot it perfectly!!..

Thanks and I didn't have to research that information @hrh77it's on viki.com, that's where I watch my Kdramas. They have these actors profiles

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks and I didn't have to research that information @hrh77it's on viki.com, that's where I watch my Kdramas. They have these actors profiles

I also have viki, and Dramafever both a premium user..... It's just that I prefer Dramafever more, they're under time warner but Viki is more complete..... And good thing they both have built in app in apple tv & roku...

• Like 6

anyeong chingus!

Me too I am finding it hard to watch SP nowadays because of the many "overly acted"  skinship (esp with the bts). But because I love Wookie and I want to support him in all his projects, I am watching it. I hope the plot thickens and not just the lovelines.  I said "overly acted" perhaps because:

1.  to gain more interest from viewers and to gain more rating

2.  this has to be a blast because it is Wookie's last project before enlistment

3.  to gain more demands for the DVD/blu ray (as promotion)

and I hope them being so comfy is just because of the drama and nothing else.  Tbh I just see them as dongsaeng / sibling relationship nothing more and Wookie is just totally comfy with her and vice versa.  And I guess Wookie is just happy because he has an equally good actor as co-star by the person of NJH.  

I am thrilled with Seven Day Queen especially now that MY is coming in, she is really good with those scenes with her nanny so hilarious of her.  the king is nailing it as well as YWJ.  I am excited with their chemistry as well.  

Hi five again everyone @maryofbethany@hrh77 @youngatheart@angela0612 @CatchMine_ID

FIGHTING CHANGMIN! FOREVER!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

anyeong chingus!

Me too I am finding it hard to watch SP nowadays because of the many "overly acted"  skinship (esp with the bts). But because I love Wookie and I want to support him in all his projects, I am watching it. I hope the plot thickens and not just the lovelines.  I said "overly acted" perhaps because:

2.  this has to be a blast because it is Wookie's last project before enlistment

and I hope them being so comfy is just because of the drama and nothing else.  Tbh I just see them as dongsaeng / sibling relationship nothing more and Wookie is just totally comfy with her and vice versa.  And I guess Wookie is just happy because he has an equally good actor as co-star by the person of NJH.  

I am thrilled with Seven Day Queen especially now that MY is coming in, she is really good with those scenes with her nanny so hilarious of her.  the king is nailing it as well as YWJ.  I am excited with their chemistry as well.  

Hi five again everyone @maryofbethany@hrh77 @youngatheart@angela0612 @CatchMine_ID

Same here... I might watch SP next time hahaha.. Sorry Wookie, it's just so hard to watch an "anime" acting and production...  I felt it's more forced.... Seems that they really dont care about the plot, especially that first kiss scenes has to be very provocative and they're not even dating yet.... Oh well, real fan service.. Q7D is more decent drama to watch for me..

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

anyeong chingus!

Same here... I might watch SP next time hahaha.. Sorry Wookie, it's just so hard to watch an "anime" acting and production...  I felt it's more forced.... Seems that they really dont care about the plot, especially that first kiss scenes has to be very provocative and they're not even dating yet.... Oh well, real fan service.. Q7D is more decent drama to watch for me.. 

and Song Ji na (writer of Healer) sent a food truck to 7dq..

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

To me. Song Ji Na is the matchmaker of our Changmin couple. There is one particular scene where NJH character BH fall asleep in the car beside Ji wook (which is JCW). and she was bobbing her head till JCW character use his hand to support her head. Exactly like the Scene in Healer. Felt this show is all out to bring in rating and borrow formula from his past work. 

I was sad because I read some one mention that we can forget about K2 and Healer.  And that this OTP has the best Chemistry better than all his past OTP. I was sad. 

Nahhh.. of course SP is the one airing right now, that's understandable......... I've seen a lot of SP scenes very similar to Healer...  Of course a copy-cat... hahaha.. I guess Yoona's fans merged with NJH fans?..lol...

I really trust PDnim LJS & Song Jina, they are great chemistry suckers... I guess, they were still in contacts..

• Like 6

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:42 PM, maryofbethany said:

To me. Song Ji Na is the matchmaker of our Changmin couple. There is one particular scene where NJH character BH fall asleep in the car beside Ji wook (which is JCW). and she was bobbing her head till JCW character use his hand to support her head. Exactly like the Scene in Healer. Felt this show is all out to bring in rating and borrow formula from his past work. 

I was sad because I read some one mention that we can forget about K2 and Healer.  And that this OTP has the best Chemistry better than all his past OTP. I was sad. 

Hi Mary! I am about to go to sleep but thought I'd give you a word or two to somehow cheer you up. ☺ Although I'm watching SP and enjoying it, I don't think the pair's chemistry can compare to the chemistry of our ChangMin couple. There is no sexual tension whatsoever even if they are staring at each other's eyes. Let's just be understanding of the show's fans for Wookie's sake. And I'm sure PMY will love us for this. ❤ Because she's one very supportive "partner" (in life?) hehehe..

Good night lovelies! ☺

• Like 6

On 6/12/2017 at 11:42 AM, maryofbethany said:

Nahhh.. of course SP is the one airing right now, that's understandable......... I've seen a lot of SP scenes very similar to Healer...  Of course a copy-cat... hahaha.. I guess Yoona's fans merged with NJH fans?..lol...

I really trust PDnim LJS & Song Jina, they are great chemistry suckers... I guess, they were still in contacts..

and another Healer reunion cast on 7dq, the deposed queen mother!!.. (that director from ABS), and another queen, who is the young mother of SJH in flasbacks!

• Like 5

On 12 June 2017 at 11:42 PM, maryofbethany said:

Hello @maryofbethany exactly my thoughts...Song Jina is Changmin's matchmaker..and I believe SJN is also a shipper of them and a believer of their love story.  Yes, many parallelism with Healer in the currently airing SP, and yes I agree as well borrowing formula from Wookie's past works.  

Yes, understandably it is currently airing so it's top of the mind currently, but after the show I know SP OTP will have the same fate as K2 OTP.  Changmin is now a classic...and the chemistry is sooooo natural, not forced, not overly acted...

Bye for now...

Ah, I almost forgot, Seven Day Queen is for me the next Healer...my best drama after Healer...

• Like 7

On 6/17/2017 at 8:05 PM, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Hello @maryofbethany exactly my thoughts...Song Jina is Changmin's matchmaker..and I believe SJN is also a shipper of them and a believer of their love story.  Yes, many parallelism with Healer in the currently airing SP, and yes I agree as well borrowing formula from Wookie's past works.  

Yes, understandably it is currently airing so it's top of the mind currently, but after the show I know SP OTP will have the same fate as K2 OTP.  Changmin is now a classic...and the chemistry is sooooo natural, not forced, not overly acted...

Bye for now...

Ah, I almost forgot, Seven Day Queen is for me the next Healer...my best drama after Healer...

@Igotcaughtdancingagain look what i read tonight. kinda HUGE disappointment, that her return works isnt either for JCW or PMY... but...

tag @hrh77 & @angela0612 . @YoungatHeart . and everyone who is still here.. sorry, i wasnt around for about 1 week, been not in town, away in a activities-filled vacay, my room-mate kinda of strict and spiritual over wasting time in social media... ahhah. so i gotta 'act good'. anyway my hotel has wifi also no use, very lousy and slow.,.. i only managed to watch 7DayQueen and Ruler during the nights of Sat/Sun... terrible.

http://www.hancinema.net/writer-song-ji-na-to-write-the-king-loves-107058.html

Writer Song Ji-na to write "The King Loves"

Spoiler

as if i couldnt be more disappointed recent weeks.......................

Writer Song Ji-na is coming back.

She's writing the new MBC drama "The King Loves" and Airborne, which is stated as the writer, is Song Ji-na's company.

Song Ji-na is back for the first time in 2 years since the KBS 2TV drama "Healer" in 2015.

"The King Loves" is a fiction historical drama based on an original novel. The casts are Im Si-wan and Yoona.

yes, go watch 7DayQueen.

you find a Joseon Chae Youngshin there.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@Igotcaughtdancingagain look what i read tonight. kinda HUGE disappointment, that her return works isnt either for JCW or PMY... but...

tag @hrh77 & @angela0612 . @YoungatHeart . and everyone who is still here.. sorry, i wasnt around for about 1 week, been not in town, away in a activities-filled vacay, my room-mate kinda of strict and spiritual over wasting time in social media... ahhah. so i gotta 'act good'. anyway my hotel has wifi also no use, very lousy and slow.,.. i only managed to watch 7DayQueen and Ruler during the nights of Sat/Sun... terrible.

http://www.hancinema.net/writer-song-ji-na-to-write-the-king-loves-107058.html

Writer Song Ji-na to write "The King Loves"

Hide contents

as if i couldnt be more disappointed recent weeks.......................

Writer Song Ji-na is coming back.

She's writing the new MBC drama "The King Loves" and Airborne, which is stated as the writer, is Song Ji-na's company.

Song Ji-na is back for the first time in 2 years since the KBS 2TV drama "Healer" in 2015.

"The King Loves" is a fiction historical drama based on an original novel. The casts are Im Si-wan and Yoona.

yes, go watch 7DayQueen.

you find a Joseon Chae Youngshin there.

Nope... It's Song Ji Na's assistant writer in Healer... and it's not SJN herself wrote the king loves... 

• Like 7

Anyeong lovelies ❤

I've started watching 7DQ and you know what, I've been loving every single minute of it. ☺ I took a peek while downloading ep6 and saw the kiss! So, couldn't wait to begin watching the show hehe. Sorry, Wookie, I didn't mean to, but if you don't do something about it soon, at least until your return from your MS, our Min Young will really be taken away from you. What with her charm and goddess-like beauty? Who will not be captivated? ☺ 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angela0612 said:

Anyeong lovelies ❤

I've started watching 7DQ and you know what, I've been loving every single minute of it. ☺ I took a peek while downloading ep6 and saw the kiss! So, couldn't wait to begin watching the show hehe. Sorry, Wookie, I didn't mean to, but if you don't do something about it soon, at least until your return from your MS, our Min Young will really be taken away from you. What with her charm and goddess-like beauty? Who will not be captivated? ☺ 

Lucky is the guy who could capture PMY's heart..... Yes and that kiss, gosh I re-watched all the episodes of 7dq once more... Very classic and decent!!.. Sorry Wookie, Im torned between LDG & YWJ now..

• Like 7

On 6/19/2017 at 10:34 PM, hrh77 said:

Nope... It's Song Ji Na's assistant writer in Healer... and it's not SJN herself wrote the king loves... 

@hrh77 really?
but that silly article was saying its Song Ji na?
okay, if it is really true. her assistant, then it is fine. i wanted so much that she returned and do something for JCW and PMY.

okay, hahah. i know some of you loved LDG and charmed by him.. better don't mentioned at 7DayQueen, else YWJ's fans will be hurt.
yeah, LDG was one screen-stealer... he owned the screen when he walked into it... even by not doing anything, but just sat there and growl in silent. hahaha.
@angela0612

(Comments deleted)

• Like 7

Hi @Igotcaughtdancingagain @maryofbethany @angela0612 @hrh77 I am here and on @7DQ forum, but I have lurking. Since I am a real ajumah, I don't want to comment on SP. I also agree with some skinship during filming too like @maryofbethanysaid, anything outside of that confuse all the young fans. I am always going to be happy for PMY on whomever she decides to be with, so I will follow those who want to ship her with someone else for the fun of it and I will not be sorry to Wookie. He has to understand too just like our girl has been for him. I am really enjoying 7DQ that I have purchased premium viki just for PMY. I usually wait to watch all Kdramas until it is free to watch, and SP is free on Viki. this could also be the reason for low number of people watching, its premium after first three episodes. 

• Like 7

On 6/20/2017 at 4:24 AM, youngatheart said:

Hi @Igotcaughtdancingagain @maryofbethany @angela0612 @hrh77 I am here and on @7DQ forum, but I have lurking. Since I am a real ajumah, I don't want to comment on SP. I also agree with some skinship during filming too like @maryofbethanysaid, anything outside of that confuse all the young fans. I am always going to be happy for PMY on whomever she decides to be with, so I will follow those who want to ship her with someone else for the fun of it and I will not be sorry to Wookie. He has to understand too just like our girl has been for him. I am really enjoying 7DQ that I have purchased premium viki just for PMY. I usually wait to watch all Kdramas until it is free to watch, and SP is free on Viki. this could also be the reason for low number of people watching, its premium after first three episodes. 

@youngatheart

(comments deleted)

things happens to me recently, allows me to take a step backward and rethink what is shipping, and what is best for both PMY and JCW. how to support them in ways they will appreciate more. i do not find comfort sharing in instagram/ twitter / facebook.... etc, so its kinda easy to let go and delete accounts from there. (maybe dramabeans my original home before and beside Soompi). but soompi was the real 'home' i felt totally myself. and i did drag myself back for changmin.

• Like 6