[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

The news conference for 7DQ is here! I am sure our couple is full anticipation and excitement just as us the fans. You know that JCW posted an IG last night that says goodnight and I felt like he said that to our girl after a late conversation about today's event good luck PMY! 

I love her voice, it's really calming and unique! Looking forward to Wednesday!

• Like 5

I just finished watching episode 1 of 7DQ and read all great reviews of the last 2 episodes of SP, we are 13 hours behind SK. Our couple are really working hard, they're ones of the best out there! I will surely keep watching. Below is an IG from a chingu to cheer them and us on.

• Like 4

Hi my dears fellows chingus!!!!

Reading all your posts here guys. Thank you for all updates.

Can't stop thinking of our couple everyday even feeling not well these days.I hope they will respectively get satisfaction and full of joy in filming their new drama.

Reading your posts about SP and QSD, i must watch for it. I really like MY face in this drama QDS, she possesses a baby face, a young face, a woman face at the same time. Always pretty and attractive.

Fighting to our beloved couple!

• Like 5

after streaming Queen 7 Day, serve hang, now resting from that high tension and thrill of sub Live.
then saw this news.. suddenly wanted to cry.
http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-about-to-be-enlisted-i-ll-be-back-as-a-better-man-106521.html

photo854044.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook is about to join the military.

He appeared at the premiere of the SBS drama "Suspicious Partner" and talked about getting ready for the army.

He said, ""Suspicious Partner" is my final work before I go and I think I'll be gone not long after it's over, although I don't have the dates yet".

"Being able to join the military with a healthy physique is a happy thing. It might seem long to some and it may seem long to others, but I will be back as a better man".

Ji Chang-wook made the effort of meeting real lawyers and such for his role of Noh Ji-wook in "Suspicious Partner".

Ji Chang-wook said, "Nothing is going to change about my work just because this is the last drama before I go. I just think it's my job to do whatever I think is possible to make the character work".

"Meeting lawyers wasn't a difficult thing to do".

"I learned that lawyers used thimbles because they look at paperwork a lot. One of the lawyers I met gave me one. I was grateful for having something that he used".

Spoiler

felt bad i give up Suspicious Partner. i think i am that kind cannot do a few thing at same times. esp when it is Chang wook and Minyoung both at each side of the balance.
i can't.
so i have to give up the drama that i have lesser interest. i am not a rom-com person.

then i felt bad regarding wookie... esp saw the growing shippers there. i better shun.. i know back in 7DayQueen there wont be shippers i guess. .. I think "shipping business" is quite over for me. tired. (except of coz left only changmin ship).

now i am tearing up over this report. can't even finish reading the report.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

after streaming Queen 7 Day, serve hang, now resting from that high tension and thrill of sub Live.
then saw this news.. suddenly wanted to cry.
http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-about-to-be-enlisted-i-ll-be-back-as-a-better-man-106521.html

photo854044.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook is about to join the military.

He appeared at the premiere of the SBS drama "Suspicious Partner" and talked about getting ready for the army.

He said, ""Suspicious Partner" is my final work before I go and I think I'll be gone not long after it's over, although I don't have the dates yet".

"Being able to join the military with a healthy physique is a happy thing. It might seem long to some and it may seem long to others, but I will be back as a better man".

Ji Chang-wook made the effort of meeting real lawyers and such for his role of Noh Ji-wook in "Suspicious Partner".

Ji Chang-wook said, "Nothing is going to change about my work just because this is the last drama before I go. I just think it's my job to do whatever I think is possible to make the character work".

"Meeting lawyers wasn't a difficult thing to do".

"I learned that lawyers used thimbles because they look at paperwork a lot. One of the lawyers I met gave me one. I was grateful for having something that he used".

Hide contents

felt bad i give up Suspicious Partner. i think i am that kind cannot do a few thing at same times. esp when it is Chang wook and Minyoung both at each side of the balance.
i can't.
so i have to give up the drama that i have lesser interest. i am not a rom-com person.

then i felt bad regarding wookie... esp saw the growing shippers there. i better shun.. i know back in 7DayQueen there wont be shippers i guess. .. I think "shipping business" is quite over for me. tired. (except of coz left only changmin ship).

now i am tearing up over this report. can't even finish reading the report.

and he's going to have a concert too... Im pretty sure, I will Protect You is included on the lists of songs..

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

and he's going to have a concert too... Im pretty sure, I will Protect You is included on the lists of songs..

haha, he'll be singling I will protect you in the army to his brothers... there and mising Minyoungie.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I love this fact:w00t: and

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

haha, he'll be singling I will protect you in the army to his brothers... there and mising Minyoungie.

this idea! Hahaha:phew: but ashasjkjqjalkjsasa the time of his military service finally will come..................................................

Gosh @fyeahjcw dedications to this ChangMin ship makes me wanna cry :') always awesomeee... How can I say thanks:tears:

---

I ALWAYS LOVE OUR GIRL GUERILLA DATE!!! She is soooo attractive by her personality, so bright:heart:

Spoiler

about ps hmmm why people can like it or leave it. Even my beliefs is not stand for ps to feel more beautiful but... It's freedom of choice and most importantly it's about respect--don't mock at them who did that. Anw it's our society too that makes the standard--people always can complain, if it's not 'visually beauty' some of them will mock, if it's yes but 'artificially beauty' some of them will mock too--aigoo.

My love send to you, our lady, and our man too. Keep fighting you both are individually awesome!:heart::heart::heart:

Spoiler

I'm apologizing here if I can't join you guys watching 7DQ... My head turns every time for Circle. Idk anything about the actors there but I'm a sci-fi trash and the plot surprisingly are super intriguing for me:joy: wish I had infinite time to watch drama, I would so happy to be that cheerleader :')

• Like 6

Hello everyone, wow it's been a while, got busy with work since I started a new one in a new company.  Anyway, I am just happy with what's happening with our OTP even if they have to work separately.  I am watching both SP and 7DQ and just thrilled by their individual project.  I am so proud of our OTP on how they love their crafts.  Not really threatened by the so called blooming chemistry of Wookie and NJH, they are just being comfy which is good since that resulted to an amazing chemistry for them for the drama.  I am so thrilled with 7DQ, and eagerly anticipating PMY and YWJ's chemistry as well.  

Hi five to everyone, I love you all and hugs to you!

Fighting Changmin ALWAYS!

• Like 6

On 6/3/2017 at 11:38 PM, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Hello everyone, wow it's been a while, got busy with work since I started a new one in a new company.  Anyway, I am just happy with what's happening with our OTP even if they have to work separately.  I am watching both SP and 7DQ and just thrilled by their individual project.  I am so proud of our OTP on how they love their crafts.  Not really threatened by the so called blooming chemistry of Wookie and NJH, they are just being comfy which is good since that resulted to an amazing chemistry for them for the drama.  I am so thrilled with 7DQ, and eagerly anticipating PMY and YWJ's chemistry as well.  

Hi five to everyone, I love you all and hugs to you!

Fighting Changmin ALWAYS!

@Igotcaughtdancingagain thanks for droppin by. today kinda want reminisce a little,
(comments deleted)
not an issue about faith-less or not trusting... but realising among all trades, being an actor or actress sacrifice the most.
yes,
Fighting Changmin , FOREVER. (unless, until one of them annouce 'other' kind of news... not wavering till then.)

CtcbmIcWAAAgoD8.jpg

CR. charein22

• Like 4

Same here... I like NJH, but I can only feel pure work and professionalism on her and both....  bravo!!....  I was thinking/ imagining that maybe JCW asks 7DQ prod give way for the ratings, since SP started first??... hahahah....  the adult roles will show on ep4...

• Like 5