[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

Cwb4UTX.png

8ZrQJ05.jpg

She did wear that ripped jeans before but that was still after Healer ended. 

That means MY does recycle her wardrobe. Really admirable.

Whether this picture that looked like she was 'on date' with a 'croc-skin-wallet-guy' who suspiciously looked like owned by someone in Healer ' is recent or few weeks ago, that is the question?

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care to cover theirs memories miles and in seconds they were together in their special world happy feelings!
And every time when two loving hearts beginning sad just important understand how lucky to have someone so special, unforgettable that miss so much and expect meeting again"

Our very beautiful, attractive, charming PMY and JCW and as always updating their new photo found theirs perfect synergy gestures! ChangMin Love in the air!

:wub:

7ckqeam6zh75.jpg

inj9b04l5jrf.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

Whether this picture that looked like she was 'on date' with a 'croc-skin-wallet-guy' who suspiciously looked like owned by someone in Healer ' is recent or few weeks ago, that is the question?

​yes amy, it seems sometimes she recycles her wardrobe

11055774_1556229247977838_1523532788_n.j

11008226_1404279719883349_1937357722_n.j

11280558_386061394926960_853845288_n.jpg

cto.

PS. wah first post after MIA with English cap from JCW. It's good to see him using English in his post.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 11

Guest amyR055

@dandelionjd  She loves that Burberry Kensington trench coat. It would be a shame to wear it only once. That trench coat is timeless anyway, no doubt she will use it over and over again.

Can be heirloom too, just like her collection of classics  handbag pieces from Chanel to pass to her kids someday.

He should start learning to write in English, learning bit by bit. He has his own very cute teacher already right. lol

At least get familiar with simple English words, for spoken it is okay and actually it is better for him to speak confidently in his mother tongue and let the interpreter does the job for translating.

@dandelionjd  She loves that Burberry Kensington trench coat. It would be a shame to wear it only once. That trench coat is timeless anyway, no doubt she will use it over and over again.

Can be heirloom too, just like her collection of classics  handbag pieces from Chanel to pass to her kids someday.

He should start learning to write in English, learning bit by bit. He has his own very cute teacher already right. lol

At least get familiar with simple English words, for spoken it is okay and actually it is better for him to speak confidently in his mother tongue and let the interpreter does the job for translating.

​who's the cute teacher? kkkkk

can i admit ur assumption about love sick puppy? love sick puppy needs time deal with himself hehehe

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

Guest amyR055

@dandelionjd Hahahaha we are totally rowing the same boat. Definitely, he needed time to sort out  the outburst of pure and raw unfamiliar emotions by himself.  This is his first time feeling it. Nobody else can help him.

Guest Eileen531

@uphie_ajah, actually i thought that his picture reminded me of his expression in Episode 15 of Healer, you know the one under the white sheets when Cys rolled over and stretched.  Him looking at her!  Anyone else think that look is familiar? 

Guest amyR055

@Eileen531... He is going to go into totally 멘붕 menbung state of mind  if you're involved.

Only that cute and totally gorgeous English teacher can help him. kekekeke

Guest Eileen531

Haha, I'm laughing but I have no idea what Menbung state of mind means. lol

It was worth a shot. lol

Guest treasure51

@tehlimau, ur fanfic.. So sweet, can't stop smiling..

@AnsOlga, thank you for giving those beautiful pics..

Morning @all . Cw message "good night" not morning..it was passed midnight. Still can't sleep wookie?? In China still night too?? Myb his m essage esp for some one special??

a'ahhhh finally captain Ji is appearing with his handsome (hint of tiredness there) face. Very hardworking preparing for his fans. hwaiting for your FM. Lucky fans in Hong Kong. Thank you minyoungi for relaying our message ..kkkkkkk :P (delulu delulu delulu ) 

• Like 5

Just look at her hair colour amy.. Was it her recently new hair colour?? Maybe before she leave to China. Last tea time before separated for a months.. 

• Like 7

Guest IrisNatalya

Just look at her hair colour amy.. Was it her recently new hair colour?? Maybe before she leave to China. Last tea time before separated for a months.. 

@OdankItha

I have the same thinking with u.. mybe that is their  last tea time b4 she leave for china.. 

Will you look at his eyes...

11334494_1459065621052695_165799729_n.jp

i thought at first he was just tired from the rehearsals...

but when i saw this

11282307_1132034606822226_1965425440_n.j

i thought even if his lips are smiling, there's that sadness or loneliness in his eyes.

separation is never easy, especially if it is for a long time. hope they find time and ways to keep in touch. fighting CW and MY!

of course, i could be just plain delulu thinking too much. he could just be in that mood while recording for the Andy Warhol exhibit. :)

• Like 11

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi All......

Did you know that what Wookie wore as what we call it 'Love Knot Ring'

It's Celtic Design, a Love Knot is when you are in a serious relationship.....so you wear it in you ring design. Ussually the person who wear it, promised it forever love or Once in a lifetime Love. That's how serious you wear those design. So.....there were a Celtic Design wedding ring also. 

Anyway.....if Wookie didn't know it, and he only wear it or bought it, or maybe some fans gave it to him....which is I really doubt it, since he loves to read...( a lots...) and someone cutes love art, and he also love art...well, he choose a musical right ? 

Others when iven an opportunities like him, Im sure just jump into another drama, back to back without rest....but not him, he just choose doing his Musical, and what I heard that actually he have so many offers....before Empress Ki, and it not double but maybe triple right now....still...he choose a Craft that he always said that Actor in Musical were respected more .....

Let's check it out.....

00670Vqxgw1es8vf2n3p0j31e00xcaf0.jpg

pic not mine

this is what Love Knot looks like....

$_35.JPG

I knew, becoz my Bias were wore those......a Love Knot Ring. 

aah.....Im worst kind of Delulu Mode.....mianhe.....I was Insane

@Ahpheng : you were Bang Bang Da...or Daebak....Loove you chingu yaa....

Guest springpebble

@ahpheng (have to look to make sure the spelling is correct :blink::sweatingbullets::rolleyes:, I don't want a smack) keep it coming! you always cracked me up with your ingenuity of a comic strip...never failed to make me laugh:D Way to go and more to come!