[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Morning Chingus! You guys must be very excited by 1) MY's reappearance, or 2) returning to our new perm home - I have more than 2 pages to catch up!! @fyeahjcw love your new gif/ava, they are both so cute, and in "synergy"! And fantastic csi timeline from @FleurdeLys101 - been awhile since I last saw you here!! Hopefully there would be less issues w this new forum, and I have the whole of today to get through for my Japanese and then I can finally work on a new ff! Yay!!

• Like 9

@tehlimau Japanese fighting!!!! Waiting for ur ff.. Can u make it a little bit grey please?? Watch ep 19 when she throw her self to his hug.. Dont u think he felt her assets bump in to his chest?? I wonder what he felt at that time. And since u r so great with imagine their feeling (and it almost like a real happen to me). I beg u please..

• Like 7

Guest Eileen531

Welcome aboard @insania, glad you decided to float your boat with us in the water of delulu......happy you didn't let a language barrier hold you down.......having another language skill helped us today when @FleurdeLys101 caught Mr. Shy Guy's play on words at the restaurant.....csi skills are a good thing. lol.  

Guest treasure51

​@pariG, I love this gif!!! I love how Min Young's body practically "slammed" into Wookie's body, in the hug!! This takes body contact to another level, especially when we notice that Korean actors / actresses are always very careful not to have "lower body contact", when they are filming kissing, hugging, affectionate scenes!!

​i am lost. what gif?? which page? i can't found the gif.

i can't see our new colour. all white and gray. is it just me?

to @OdankItha hahaha, for sure uri Wookie has felt her assets LONG before that. I think nothing was as intimate as Epi 15 when MY was just wearing a thin long sleeve blouse, with probably a strapless b**. The rest of the time she was mostly wearing thick sweaters. Many requests - have to go into the queue - ;) not to fear, these scenes should be included sooner or later if I need to publish my novel - lol.

@Ahpheng Lovely c-strip as usual! I have been wanting to search for that particular JH pic of him looking at his handphone for my texting ff prologue 3! he looked swoony there as usual.

I honesty can't wait to write! Grrrr - damn you Japanese!

• Like 8

Good day @All Healerites !  ChangMinerssss !!! 

Just dropping by ....  off to work chingguyassss!  unnies!

Wookie and Minyoung sshi :)  happy 'code talking'  hihihi..#justeasingyouboth again coz my delulu heart includes reaching out to our ChangMin OTP via a silent 'shoutout' :) 

To @All #Newbies ....Welcome !  Welcome !  Enjoy !

Have a nice day @All !  #ChangMin ! 

• Like 6

@Ahpheng its ok no need of sorry :) as usual lovely c-strips and the pics u use is daebak B)  

@tehlimau waiting for ur nxt ff :D 

"those who are counting about how many times they kissed in healer...1kissX5=5...total kiss 6x5=30 they kissed eachother atleast 30 times  ♥___♥ hihihihi :P "thst's why they said that  in healer they had more skinship/kiss scene as compare to their previous dramas....but not for us..haha we want more ;) :P 

• Like 9

Hello Chingus, nice to see you here again

Wookie will be having a fan meeting in Hong Kong on Jun 20, lucky fans

Wae?  wae?  wae?  NO Minyoung sshi???  This tour is just the start... others to be scheduled later I think ...I hope they'll be together in the other Fan Meeting... later in the year...

Wookie?  Mingyoung sshi ?   oh plsss... let us see both of you together ..this is  'drought-like feeling' for us ... huhuhu

• Like 5

@Keemanjy thanks for your answer dear, I thought so too ;)

@Ahpheng :wub::wub::wub: 

@luvspartace dear, this is has nothing to do with Healer, so MY chance of attending is zero :D

@tehlimau study well, and good luck :wub: and I'm with you, he felt said assets more than once before that lovely scene in ep 19 @OdankItha but I know what you mean my pervy partner in crime friend ;)

You know I can't live without posting some pics

here, he rubbed his head against her, even she was a little surprised by how much he was so into it, if only she was wearing that thin blouse :phew:

ldsvk.gif

He crushed her body here

ldt2q.gif

here

ldtct.gifldtef.gif

ldtga.gif

And definitely here, he even almost touched ********

ldth7.gif

Healer15.2.jpg

and who can forget this moment here, just imagine when they were practicing where to position his arm :rolleyes:

ldtor.gif

@odankltha this is for you 

ldtm5.gif

First time I noticed Wookie stumbled here after the kiss :w00t:

ldu02.gif

ldtwl.gif ldtzj.gif

@insania your most welcome dear

• Like 9