[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

​Hello!   the last i've read is the filming starts May ...hmmm and its May now.  Perhaps just delayed... not unless it will be confirmed by her agency, i guess its just a matter of time and Minyoung sshi will travel to China.  keeping positive for PMY

• Like 5

Guest FleurdeLys101

I just can't with the coincidences too @fyeahjcw I'll be spazzing all day as its just noon where I am!!! @luvspartace Chingu they really do talk in codes and I'm lovin' it!

@missdc01_at_aol.com_stv these two sharpen our detective skills that's for sure!

Ok guys a visual of the Honey Cafe hahaha.

R0031011.jpg

Edited by FleurdeLys101

I was very upset and sad Healer did not get any nomination for any awards this year

I wished to see their happiness on receiving any award for drama healer again

But today after her updates

I discovered that their happiness together forever and that is the best award for them:wub:

Edited by nourelqamar25
  • Like 6

OMO @FleurdeLys101 you were sleeping and missed all the fun, tell Sia to show you the pics again, since everything has gone for now.

Great points BTW,  you sure not working as a detective, LOL, you categorised our couple actions in a perfect order, and that MIEL you catched,  amazing eye dear. MY looked gorgeous didn't she! ! Aye to see Wookie's face when he sees her

And yes I feel this is the temp forum @amyR055 we collected so many goodies there *sigh* BTW MY wuzzup(?) Was with her friend or staff on may 1st, when Wookie returned to SK,  my theory is that our love birds, spent the day together. Both disappeared till May 6 when Wookie posted some random pics of his China's activities,  late at night he posted that cannot sleep IG, so it seems they spent a heavenly 6 days together,  then she left for her trip (she's expert at not getting caught at the AP) he started getting hangover after all that love he was having, remember when I told you guys he wasn't getting his love dose :phew: hahaha , poor Wookie

LOL at him pestering Chigu about how he smells

• Like 5

20 January 2015

I think he's the same friend on that update

Does he  know anything about them

Is he one of JCW friends that asked him kiss, " Was it good,nice " ??

That was before filming episode 15

But I remember I kept smiled why he went to sauna at that time

pic not mine

Edited by nourelqamar25
  • Like 6

this get me to think ....  hmmm....  Wookie? do your friends always ask you if your kissing scene with any of your co-star is nice?  errrrr.... or only with Minyoung sshi?  hihihi....  #teasingteasing

For anybody here who has followed JCW from long time, please enlighten me if there was an old interview that Wookie said something like that?  If there was before, ok... but if only this time during Healer,  it makes my delulu mind run in circles again.... why would he say it? Is it because even his friends knew wookie is sort of crushing into minyoung sshi even before filming started?  ohhhh  sorry ..so direct ehem...ehem... changing to 'interested' ...

• Like 8

@nourelqamar25 we will get our posts back but they will need more time.

About the friends who were asking him about the kiss, I don't think it's an actor or a celebrity,  unless they're best friends, and he said once his best friends are not in the showbiz. I mentioned it once to @tehlimau that when he was confirmed to act in Healer with PMY, his friends might have started to pester him about that, since she's a popular young pretty actress and sure has many young fan boys, they might ask him how is she in RL! Is she as pretty as she's on screen! Was it nice kissing her! Did you feel anything! You're one lucky mother*****!! Well that's how boys would normally react, correct me if I am wrong @Keemanjy

• Like 8

@nourelqamar25 we will get our posts back but they will need more time

About the friends who were asking him about the kiss, I don't think it's an actor or a celebrity,  unless they're best friends

Thank you for your response and for this good news

You are truly a wonderful person i love you

And loved you more for your true love to them

Let's complete our journey with all love and support for them

• Like 5

Guest Eileen531

@nourelqamar25,

First the picture of Wookie and his buddies.  The first guy is Jay Lim, (jaylim04)ig, a FC men's soccer goalie, the one after Wookie is also a soccer buddy, Kang Woo, (kangwooooo)ig, the last guy is an actor the one in the skateboard picture his name is Park Min Woo, (1m1actor) (?) ask @charieW, she knows it.  Since he was filming when he went to the mini spa thing with these guys I always thought it was them who inquired.....but remember he also said a lot of people asked him.....lol.  To me he wasn't gonna have that stuff talked about so he specifically made a announcement sort of by explaining how they needed to be careful and how he is concerned for the actress and would be worried about so many intimate scenes......letting people know this was to be taken lightly or discussed between his buddies. If it was just another scene in a drama then we heard nothing like in other dramas but this time it meant something so he addressed it.  I don't think I ever remember something like this before...with other male actors. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

@ReemKanabta,

Second this part Reem, cracked me up. Did you feel anything!  Yes, @Keemanjy, care to enlighten us on the subject? 

@FleurdeLys101,

Third this timeline below is Daebak and great CSI-ng work...........So do you think they posted in real time or could they of been together while it was silent.......some more to think about.  Let's see if he goes quiet again or post some random thing that already occurred.....to keep us sated.

Please allow me my own take of the SNS buzz for the two:

1.Two weeks ago, Actress Park IG update shows her waving with a suspicious hashtag #honey just when Actor Ji was about to board a flight to China.

2. Same night, Actor Ji, posted a similar waving video informing us err somebody of his safe arrival.

3. Five days ago Actor Ji posted a picture of him hanging out with friends. Series of pictures both from him and his buddies were posted. This includes Actor Ji sitting on a bench with the caption "sleep does not come tonight" and a Weibo selca showing him with bloodshot eyes.

4. The next day actor Ji made an appearance for a hyung's product launch.

5. Following day,  he posted a video of him exhausted from working out.

6. Next day, Shy1120 posted a photo of him and Actor Ji having dinner at a restaurant aptly named: MIEL'S correct me if I'm wrong @fyeahjcw but isn't this french for HONEY? Miel in french is honey isn't it? Wae announce the restaurant name in the post? Wae eat at Honey's? Hahaha These two, feeding my hard to achieve logical delulu.

7. Today Actress Park posted a series of pictures of her in Thailand. One of which has the caption "miss you too"

Hahaha @Eileen531 I was imagining what scenarios his pervy friends would ask and in what concept,  of course he wouldn't just spazz with them, thats totally unprofessional and immoral,  so he would shut them up with one thing, ya it's nice and that's it.

And I don't think they asked him about any other actress before because simply, PMY is the youngest and prettiest actress he has ever worked with as I recall, besides she's hot and popular  .

@nourelqamar25 thanks dear I love you too :wub: and a happy mothers day to you too, after all as you once said we are like parents to our couple. I also celebrate mothers day on March 21st, I live in Jordan,  welcome my neighbour :)

• Like 4

Guest FleurdeLys101

@ReemKanabta I know, I woke up and the temp forum was gone!!!:crazy: 

@Eileen531 Wookie usually posts in real time based on his IG specially if work related. Min Youngie on the other hand is a certified SNS Ninja as her timelines aren't always clear. My deduction is that they're together post China blitz because that was when the lull period was.

Anyhow, another curious move that piqued my radar:

Why have tea at Miel if they are in fact craving chicken noodle soup? Based on the translation of shy's post, they were there for some tea but will later go for dinner. I checked the cafe menu and sure enough chicken noodle soup is not in the list. Why a deliberate trip to a cafe named Honey? Ya, Wookie how many tea serving cafes are there in Seoul? This could be totally random but hey a shipper's allowed her delulu thoughts right? 

Edited by FleurdeLys101

Guest Keemanjy

@nourelqamar25 we will get our posts back but they will need more time.

About the friends who were asking him about the kiss, I don't think it's an actor or a celebrity,  unless they're best friends, and he said once his best friends are not in the showbiz. I mentioned it once to @tehlimau that when he was confirmed to act in Healer with PMY, his friends might have started to pester him about that, since she's a popular young pretty actress and sure has many young fan boys, they might ask him how is she in RL! Is she as pretty as she's on screen! Was it nice kissing her! Did you feel anything! You're one lucky mother*****!! Well that's how boys would normally react, correct me if I am wrong @Keemanjy

I am still trying to get used to this permanent thing....

with regards to your question, that's exactly how boys react especially if it's about one hot chick. We would like to ask our buddy how was it kissing her hehehehe. 

Hello everyone!!

Edited by Keemanjy

@nourelqamar25,

First the picture of Wookie and his buddies.  The first guy is Jay Lim, (jaylim04)ig, a FC men's soccer goalie, the one after Wookie is also a soccer buddy, Kang Woo, (kangwooooo)ig, the last guy is an actor the one in the skateboard picture his name is Park Min Woo, 

Thank you for explanation and clarification 

What we know for sure

They love each other more than we imagine

Always waiting for any news about them because they're the reason for our happiness:D

• Like 6

Morniiing from here..

@ReemKanabta we have the same freq if it about grey things.. Hehehe.. 

Talking about their tik tok ig posts.. Here is my pov And my concern..

As we know before wookie master in secret dating and both of them want a secret dating.. But right now all I can think is they r madly in love to each other. Till they cant hold them self to semi announc their realtionship. They r bold enough with their ig posts, knowing many fans keep on eyes to them. My delulu feeling even tell me that its only a matter of time they will reveale it. But still I hope when the time come hope is because they announc it not because they get caught by papz.

Note : I watched entertainment weekly yesterday, they said celeb in Korea now not affraid about dating anymore. 

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 5

Hello everyone .. good morning n good afternoon..  I really enjoyed reading this forum but bcoz my english bad , make me always hesitate to comment .. sorry for being a stalker all this time n late to participate. now I want to become an official member of this forum .. please take care of me.. butak derimnida

Whoaa .. so much code they show to us .. Reviews those sign, the more make my delulu mind seem to have approached the island destination. I hope it is one the real island and not just delulu island. Remember when he was rumored to miss X why he posted on his IG about the filming set healer instead, He even close up the pic, why? if he just post random or any code behind it too?

1. he wanted to deliver a message to someone if healer is unforgettable memories  and it is more important than the rumor

2. he missed filming in healer with somebody

3.Or he  just felt sad about the rumors that time so he wanted to be alone on the moru-moru  island 

ahh it just my own opinion, wonder if any others there have same thought 

capture-20150512-065212_zps6yqq8r5w.png

sorry if this has been discussed before

• Like 8

@nourelqamar25 thanks dear I love you too :wub: and a happy mothers day to you too, after all as you once said we are like parents to our couple. I also celebrate mothers day on March 21st, I live in Jordan,  welcome my neighbour :)

​Welcome my dear sister

We should meet someday

Maybe in their wedding

Yes I really considered them as children

MY Husband also admitted that I'm getting gifts on that day more than any real mother

The power of love in my heart for all:wub::wub:

Sora her New Drama will start soon

Leeteuk has  many programs and concerts now

Always give me  signs alot of hints and updates daily

Wook updates often and his company, programs and images often daily wait for news about his new work  too soon

Min-young is the only one of my 4 kids that worries me a lot because she had hidden so much until I feel sad  make me always missing her with very bad feelings

Edited by nourelqamar25
  • Like 6