[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

So thats why he was sad and "out & about" with friends!!!! She's out of the country, yaaaaay, give me a moment to spazz,

When they were both at SK after he returned from China, no updates, then he began updating and looking like missing someone, who was out of the country at that time , and does she say I miss you!!! OMO, Wookie will sure love todays updates

[好棒][擠眼][擠眼][擠眼][擠眼][擠眼][擠眼][擠眼][好棒]

@charliew@OdankItha & @dandelionjd from Indonesia, right girls!!

And @OdankItha I bet with that look , this "Miss You too" isn't for us

@tehlimau come spazz with us

BTW everybody, only her IG was updated and not twitter, doesn't she know she can update both at the same time ¬¬ or she wants THAT SOMEONE on IG to see her posts *happy dance*

Edited by ReemKanabta

Guest charliew

@dandelionjd that what I tho too at the 1st and 2nd picts.. But not sure for the 3rd pict..

She trolling us.. The caption "miss u too" is for us??? 

@charliew Indonesia

​​omg can you guys confirmed it? Coz Jessica's pic has indonesian language hastag in it. 

Omo!!! Finally!! 

First of all, @OdankItha who is your lucky friend from Bali who have seen Wookie?! Did she hug him, kiss him, take a selca?!!! Envious.

@ReemKanabta pmy's I Miss You could be two fold, I am sure many fans spammed her SNS while she was missing, it could also be a message for you know who. Hahaha. Which day was it that Wookie posted his cant sleep at night and skating with friends? If she is really in Bali with her mom for Mother's Day then they should have at least 3-4 days there. Any Bali spies we have here?

and yes, her assets - while we were all spazzing about Wookie's hotness, our PMY is also one hot gal. They are a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

wookie why so many emoticons? We are not Kakao talking, hehehehe.

@ReemKanabta regarding to that practicing her lines in BTS #7 it was for recording her voice for the her sent messege on JCW`phone in E6 at 38:15 minute she was cursing him for leaving her with those gangsters and the police after lefting that Psycho and  ghastly president hwang`s house.

Edited by saeedeh

@saeedeh Thank you, I know I heard it somewhere, *bowing to your greatness* BTW I have seen that scene so many times, seems like I must rewatch Healer again, it's slipping from my memory ¬¬

@tehlimau I am sooooo happy; first because she finally updates and not once or twice but three times, YAAAY

And second, we now know that Wookie was really missing her and to say "I miss you too" is like what you said two folded, both of them recently posts like that, we thought she was away , but couldn't confirm where was she at the time, I honestly thought she was still at SK but busy

He first updated China related pics at 6 of May , then posted that lonely pic at night, where he was with friends , so I think she must have been out since that time, and maybe now she's already in SK, or about to arrive, and there's the #seeyousoon I think it's for him, :D

BTW do you guys see both her moles, one near her shoulder strap, the other just above her Ehhm, breast

Edited by ReemKanabta

@tehlimau friend from ig.. She live in Bali. She even shake his hand. And she said his hand so soft like a baby... Envy her so much... 

@ReemKanabta we all like a mother to both of them. We know them so well. At the time Wookie post his lonely pict, we know someone out of country. And what we predict so damn right... 

And yes.. "Seeyousoon" ofcourse for him. She'll back to mainland soon..

Note. Her ig update made her ig as a popular page.. Surely people miss her so badly.. Just like uri Wookie

Edited by OdankItha

@OdankItha your Bali friend is so lucky!!! Able to csi if MY is there? Haha.

Her GG drama seems to be taking a long time to start filming? I remember her saying somewhere she would have back to back projects, which I take to assume she has another project waiting for her in SK. But damn, whatever she is wearing makes her look so sexy. Wookie is having a nosebleed for sure. Will Wookie press "like" to her pictures? We will not know. Lol. Aye this two. Ok, back to Japanese, will pop by again before I sleep. Continue your analysis Chingus!

the other 2 posts she is playfully posing and smiling,, could be for her fans

but the other one, the eye contact is more intimate and lingering

tumblr_no6qh1Xikm1qcqqgto1_540.png

so  i miss you too could be for that fella

woot!  wott! woot!    We're back to our old home thread !!!  yipee!!!  

Oh for sure, soompi will migrate the temp forum in here as they've informed us before the migration initially started.

However,  our color?  Oh!  our color is in the "Healerite" word????!!!   and our pic is now circle-shaped hehehe  Also,  Fan level?  That's new:  and I am classified as "hooked'   lolsssss...isn't that so obvious :):wub::wub:

Wookie!  Minyoung sshi!  we are now here....  hope we'll hear news about our Minyoung sshi soon.....  

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 7