[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest mrseji2104

woah..it's so hard For me to post here since I'm using my phone..

Chinggus...JCW said himself that he can't lie (in his HK interview and also in Running Man)..so, I think that's why he CAN'T answer the question related to MY whether they could be an item in real life or not..that's why he kept on beating around the bush..even if he tried to answer/deny the relationship,he will be caught straight away! So, the best way is to evade the question..smart move Wookie..I'm so happy reading everyone's thoughts here..thank you chinggus! :-)

@ReemKanabta he can't just answer "we r a good friend in RL". Cause he know  they are more than a good friend. Uri Captain so honest..

@pariG is not the host lady fault. Uri Wookie gift her a chance to ask did he tired up... And thank to her we know "He didn't tired at all" he enjoy it (tehlimau fic style)

And congratulation Minyoungshi.. U fInd ur man... :x

tks to @fyeahjcw we know about his dream man..

@siptiamari what is in ur hidden contents?? I can't see it.. Is it only me???

Edited by OdankItha

Hahaha, I think the host is a changmin she keep bringing up PMY,  they were talking about dancing, wookie said he makes the staff laugh with his dancing at the set, and the host said that MY say that he can't dance very well, but he's a good Singer, his answer was, she (MY ) means that I can't dance,. awwwwwww , my baby, lol, It's OK we love you just the way you are (we & MY )host :x

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@ ReemKanabta

I think it would be great if @ OO1230 who does understand Korean could translate it. 

Calling OO1230...........pleas help! lol

Guest pariG

Hahaha, I think the host is a changmin she keep bringing up PMY,  they were talking about dancing, wookie said he makes the staff laugh with his dancing at the set, and the host said that MY say that he can't dance very well, but he's a good Singer, his answer was, she (MY ) means that I can't dance,. awwwwwww , my baby, lol, It's OK we love you just the way you are (we & MY )host :x

​@ReemKanabta do you have link for this part too....i mean video link...

now we need two  you tube videos link one for above part & one for this

http://tv.sohu.com/20150430/n412206225.shtml

at about 47:27 you can hear him mentioning PMY :wub:

One more thing , I think he is really not used to call her nona .I mean he always stopps for a second before sying "nona" . Like 

"Park min young~ ... nona hago "...B|

it will be interesting to notice his expression every time its about PMYxD

we already one spazzing video of wookie over intimate scenes...thanks to @fyeahjcw chingu...

we need more info from HC event ...what else was discussed about changmin...lol so greedy when it comes to changmin:P

Guest treasure51

@fyeahjcw thank you dear that so made my day. Can I just point out when Wookie was answering the first part of the question, about the many skinship scenes in Healer, he LICKED his lips - a telltale sign.

my not word for word translation:

host: you and PMY are now known to be the Healer couple and the drama is known for the many skinship scenes including back hugs, kisses, etc which is a sight for sore eyes (literal Chinese translation.) what are your feelings on this?

jcw: yes indeed there are many skinship scenes involving hugs and kisses - these are the kinds of scenes where you have to be thoughtful and careful (of your partner). But later we started to think, eh how can we film these scenes to make them even more beautiful.

host: oh, so you got tired of these scenes? (As the translator started translating, the host added) you got sick of it because too many times?

jcw: laughs. No, I Did NoT feel sick/tired of it.

SQUEAL of highest pitch.

Yuup.. That was good ans. 

O m g.. I hv to pack, get ready to sail..

Lick3d lips.. Means nervous, or remember all the kisses or the last kiss (from two night in Busan):$:P

Edited by treasure51

Ok Chingus, time for me to say good night again. But I have just added, and rewritten slightly yesterday's Playing House FF, to include the latest info from Wookie. Go read again to see if you like those additions. 

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/changmin-shipper-fic-playing-house/

Hopefully tmr I will get to watch the whole Sohu video, and then I will decide what next to write. Sweet shipper dreams yeorobun!!!

Finally someone has decided to ask the right questions! First things first, I find it hilarious that JCW made it clear that he never got tired of doing the intimate scenes in Healer. I remember previous IVs making him sound like he didn't like it and such. It's now crystal clear that he enjoyed them tremendously. What I also found interesting and cute is the way his body language was upon hearing the question and how his face lite up, upon hearing hearing the MCs query. Fact about Wookie is that his face gives the answers right away. He was definitely delighted to be asked this particular question. Also, in the question if MY and him will ever be possible in real life, no doubt that the actual thought of revealing something might have crossed his mind. But as always, he will choose to answer it in a round about manner. Furthermore, he also doesn't want to regret saying NO out right when he feels differently about the situation. But who knows what Wookie really feels but himself. I would like to think that he is very careful not to reveal too much about his current personal life to fans because it is his life. 

Another thought came to mind while Wookie answered the MCs query, unlike the question for his previous dramas OTP, at least we know that he isn't pushing away the probability of him and MY being together in RL. He even has a hard time calling MY noona. Probably the reason is he calls her a different name in private. hehehe ^_~

Edited by pnaysurfer84
  • Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@ pariG, 

I too was surprised by the host of the show but for her outfit choice.  To me it seemed unprofessional and more like she was crusin the night club look. But that's just me.

@ crushonhealer

When Jcw was interviewed way back when Healer first ended he didn't mean he didn't like kissing Minyoung. What he said was since they weren't real boyfriend and girlfriend and it could be uncomfortable due to that.  Also, all his friends were asking him about it and he said "yes" it's nice.  But remember he was trying to make it clear that he wasn't going overboard or taking advantage since doing intimate scenes can cause K-netizens to make accusations.  He was protecting Minyoung from his buddies who wanted details and he wasn't gone let that get out of hand and from K-netizens who could take things wrong and let them know that Minyoung was very modest and they worked well together.

All of his answers from his earlier interviews were always picked apart and not printed in full context for the sensationalism of the headline. Their editorial bias worked as it kept the topic over-hyped in various articles that kept popping up and it increased their viewership.  That was their point all along.                                 

Happiness-over-loaded, Now I finally read all post about Sohu interview and you all ladies spazzing in here, I NEED MORREEEE TRANSLATION, especially the question regarding PMY eonni, I still can't get what actually he want to say with his answer-merry-go-round-and-round thing hahahaha, but I will take it as he DIDN'T want to deny, but he CAN'T say it honestly out loud.. so eventually merry-go-around-and-round

Another thought came to mind while Wookie answered the MCs query, unlike the question for his previous dramas OTP, at least we know that he isn't pushing away the probability of him and MY being together in RL. He even has a hard time calling MY noona. Probably the reason is he calls her a different name in private. hehehe ^_~

​sorry I cut your post, the "PMY....noona hago" part is so interesting for me too... evil smile onion head

Ok guys, Sohu starting working, and I JUST GOT to share this with you, so that those on the other side of the world can continue to spazzing.

host: PMY said that CYS was the closest in terms of her real character. Out of all the characters you have acted, which character is the closest to you?

jcw: every character had something of me, and a lot that is different from the real me. But if you are talking which character is the MOST like me, I would have to say it is Park Bong Soo.

chae Yongshin and Park Bong Soo - Spazzing!!!

another one:

Host: what do you do around the set for fun.

jcw: I dance sometimes

host: PMY says you can't dance very well, but you sing well.

jcw: what she meant was I cant dance well at all.

host: but you still dance, to entertain people on the set? Will you consider being a gag man?

jcw: ah no, I only do that in front of PEOPLE I AM CLOSE to.

• Like 1

@Eileen531 @pnaysurfer84  

I was also thinking the same, finally someone is asking the right questions. 

Eileen, he didn't say that, but when he said "whenever I see another scene I would sigh and say again!" Of course we understood that he was referring to PMY  discomfort but people misunderstood him and started to say he didn't like kissing her, specially other ships, that's why he said again that it was nice (the kiss scene) he didn't want people to understood what he meant, adding the part about being real GF / BF, but now, I was afraid he won't answer truthfully, but boy he said he wasn't tired of it, With that cute body language that said it all for me. Im a very happy shipper today :x

• Like 1

Ok guys, Sohu starting working, and I JUST GOT to share this with you, so that those on the other side of the world can continue to spazzing.

host: PMY said that CYS was the closest in terms of her real character. Out of all the characters you have acted, which character is the closest to you?

jcw: every character had something of me, and a lot that is different from the real me. But if you are talking which character is the MOST like me, I would have to say it is Park Bong Soo.

chae Yongshin and Park Bong Soo - Spazzing!!!

another one:

Host: what do you do around the set for fun.

jcw: I dance sometimes

host: PMY says you can't dance very well, but you sing well.

jcw: what she meant was I cant dance well at all.

host: but you still dance, to entertain people on the set? Will you consider being a gag man?

jcw: ah no, I only do that in front of PEOPLE I AM CLOSE to.

omo....omo...omo....there goes 'synergism' again :) :):) 

I wanna kiss and thank SJN for bringing these two together... I feel and really believe Healer crew and staff with the casts are witnesses....  ooohhhh... delulu..delulu..delulu..

#ChangMin of our life !!!

Edited by luvspartace

Translations of sohu interview, three of the questions ^^

First Question

Q: What kind of meaning does this drama hold for you in terms of your acting career?

CW: Actually, I felt very blessed while filming this drama, I had a very happy time filming. I had a great time working with the staff and my colleague actors. Actually, I received a lot of love through this drama, so Healer is a project that is like a blessing, holds fond memories and meaningful for me in various ways.

Second question

MC: We know that when this drama was on air, you and MY were referred to as the Healing Couple, and in the drama, there were many eye candy scenes like loving hugs and sweet kisses. So I want to ask, how did you feel?

CW: Ah, there really were a lot of skinship scenes, there were lots of kiss scenes or romantic scenes. Actually, when we're filming, we'd be very careful. There were scenes where we had to be considerate of each other (literal trans: take good care of each other). Later on, we'd also discuss how to film so that the scene would appear more beautiful on screen. Yeah, we discussed...a lot...these kind of scenes... we filmed them very happily.

MC: Oh, so you were a bit tired of them?      (the intimate scenes)

*CW laughed a bit here while listening to trans, as that gif set from @fyeahjcw*

MC: Because there were so many.

CW: Oh, hahaha, no, I wasn't tired of them, hahaha

MC: Ah I thought he was tired of them that's why he chose a different type of kiss with Kang Ha Neul.

CW: Ah, no matter how you look at it, that kind of kiss belongs only on the stage. Because it's a kiss between two guys, from the perspective of the audience, I guess it is a very shocking scene. But because it was asked of in the script, we'll do our best to do it well.

Third Question

Q: It appears a lot of the stunts in the drama were completed by JCW yourself, did you train for it? Also, you just received the Best Couple Award with PMY, will you extend the Healing Couple relationship outside of the drama?

CW: (first question swiftly answered, so I'm going to skip it....) Yeah, and then with PMY.... noona, Best Couple award, we received the Best Couple award. Actually, it is an award that I am very thankful for, we beautifully won this award so I'm very thankful. Actually, we were very close at the filming site, we'd also joke around each other a lot, yeah. And we'll also chat a lot when we go over the scripts, yeah, we filmed together in a very nice atmosphere.

He evaded the question lol 

Edited by raine_evenstar
  • Like 1

I'm done reading @tehlimau FF, maybe you tired to hear this, but as usual it is Daebak one, If I didn't know any better, I would say you were there on the film shooting set, keeping your hawk-eyes upon our couple, and reading their mind there at the very scene hahaha admire onion head

and Thank you very much @raine_evenstar for the translation, you girl Jjang! .. Now I can sleep well hahahaha... cute1 onion head

I'm glad you translate this the exact way JCW oppa answer (not the translator translate answer), so we will feel the way he answer with honesty manner and merry-go-round things.. especially the third question it cracks me up, really.. as you ladies mention before.. the question is A, but he answer it B hahaha

and I like the fact that he DIDN'T give so much effort to deny anything (like you all know, how he deny question like this before healer drama with other) instead he go around like that.. cool onion head

Edited by rnia93
  • Like 1