[Drama 2015] Flower of the Queen 여왕의 꽃

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

New episode tonight. Happy watching to all.

오늘 저녁 10시 #윤박 의 MBC '여왕의 꽃' 8회가 방송됩니다. Tonight at 10PM(KST), 8th ep. of #Yoonbak's MBC 'Queen's Flower' will be on-air

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) April 5, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Finally the drama got subbed. Need to find some time to watch it now.
[behind The Scene] Lena and Dosin at the abandoned buildingCAMfez7VEAAtrMw.jpg
Video : WATCH
Woori-Jang Young Nam, scary mother-daughterCAQ1rY3UkAAtwlc.jpg
http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/122155

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: -15px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; position: relative; border: 0px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Queen's Flower (2015) Korean Drama 4 week Review: The virtue of being consistent

qf1.jpg

Read full article on Korean In America

At the end of ep. 4 they show us that the original source of the "good subtitles" were from MBC America and edited by one person.

FOTQ%20%204-1-Sub-source-_zpshiudveno.pn

When I went to that site, you can see that this person only did the first 4 episodes.

Someone else did subs without MBC America subs, and their subs  (which look like machine subs only) are what is provided for ep. 5-6.  sigh...   I wonder where those original subs from MBC go to...

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Ko Woo Ri Vs. Yoo Seung Ok

BY C Han | Apr 07, 2015 11:26 PM EDT  

'The Queen's Flower' Ko Woo Ri Vs. Yoo Seung Ok

In "The Queen's Flower" Yoo Seung Ok and Ko Woo Ri appeared as yoga teachers.

On the episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Apr. 5th, Suh Yoo Ri (played by Ko Woo Ri) was preparing for her wedding and started to take yoga classes.

In Cheol (played by Lee Hyung) was watching the yoga class of Yoo Ra.  He was in shock at her beauty and said, '"What a beauty.  She's really a venus" and was pleased.  Hye Jin (played by Jang Young Nam) looked unhappy at this and said, "From a long time ago, I know that you were looking at that other teacher while pretending to look at Yoo Ra.  Wipe your saliva would you?"  With that she was cold to her.

As soon as the yoga class, Hye Jin went over to Yoo Ra and said, "Whatever means you go through, I'm going to keep Park Je Joon back in his place.  So you just think about how you're going to capture his heart."  With that, she was tough on Yoo Ra.

It'll be interesting to see how Hye Jin will act as she does not know how to give up.  This is pictured in MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" every Saturday and Sunday at 10PM.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80895/20150407/the-queens-flower-ko-woo-ri-vs-yoo-seung-ok.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Vs. Kim Sung Ryung

BY C Han | Apr 07, 2015 11:27 PM EDT 

'The Queen's Flower' Kim Mi Sook Vs. Kim Sung Ryung

In "The Queen's Flower" Kim Sung Ryung rejected Kim Mi Sook's proposal and had a very tight mental conflict with each other.

On the episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Apr. 5th, Ma Hee Ra (played by Kim Mi Sook) used Lena Jung (played by Kim Sung Ryung)'s weak points and started to threaten her.

In exchange for hiding the allergy incident of Lena Jung, Hee Ra changed the new menu to a rainbow pizza. She then required that Min Joon (played by Lee Jong Hyuk) be dropped.

At this, Lena Jung say, "Why did I have to do this? There was no reason to do so.  I won't.  It's the same thing whether you're getting shooed out because of the allergy incident or whether you're getting shooed out because you're having fun with a rainbow pizza.  The result is the same.  You just have to be honest to the director.  So if I don't get forgiven, then I'll even confess the fact that you met the madam today.  Otherwise, I'll tell everything to the CEO."  With that, she threatened Hee Ra.

Hee Ra was very happy with Lena Jung's attitude and said, "I have an eye for people.  There may be a hundred wolves inside a person but a wolf will really know.  Because we're the same type."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80899/20150407/the-queens-flower-kim-mi-sook-vs-kim-sung-ryung.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Yoon Park's Employment Event

BY C Han | Apr 07, 2015 11:26 PM EDT  

'The Queen's Flower' Yoon Park's Employment Event

In "The Queen's Flower" Yoon Park and Lee Sung Kyung's romance officially started.

On the episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" broadcast on Apr. 5th, Park Jae Joon (played by Yoon Park) and Kang Yi Sol (played by Lee Sung Kyung) enjoyed a date at the aquarium.

With Jae Joon's help, Lee Sol was successful in getting employment.  As she told Jae Joon that she was finally employed, Jae Joon asked Lee Sol out on a date.

Jae Joon and Lee Sol met at an aquarium and had a great time.  Suddenly, Jae Joon was standing in front of Lee Sol and told her to close her eyes.  At this, Lee Sol close her eyes and when she opened, there were a couple divers who held the sign, "Congratulations on your employment."  This surprised Lee Sol.

Lee Sol was very touched by Jae Joon's surprise event.  Jae Joon said, "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. This will never happen again."  With that, Lee Sol and he made plans for their next date.

With Jae Joon's confession, he and Lee Sol started their official romance in MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" which is aired on Saturdays and Sundays at 10PM.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80897/20150407/the-queens-flower-yoon-parks-employment-event.htm

very interesting dramas, the 4main leads are fantastic.. Only regret JJ's grandmother and LS's adopted mum are overacting, speak too loud as if trying to outshine the other leads.. Please calm them down, they are merely supporting actresses... why must they always include such aggressive characters in kdramas?

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Lee Jong Hyuk Left At Altar

BY C Han | Apr 07, 2015 11:31 PM EDT  

'The Queen's Flower' Lee Jong Hyuk Left At Altar

In "The Queen's Flower" Lee Jong Hyuk's hurtful past was released.

On the 8th  episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" (script Park Hyun Joo, director Lee Dae Young, Kim Min Shik) broadcast on Apr. 5th, Min Joon (played by Lee Jong Hyuk) was drawn to Lena (played by Kim Sung Ryung) more and more.

After realizing this, Tae Soo (played by Jang Yong) encouraged Min Joon to work things out with Lena Jung and wanted them to be romantically involved.  Nonetheless, Min Joon said that he didn't any feelings for her extending more than friends.

Afterwards, Tae Soo didn't appear at the wedding hall and shouted.  He was incredibly upset and asked whether he is still thinking of that wench. Min Joon had previously been hurt as a bride left him at the altar.

Then, Min Joon thought back of that day and ripped up the picture of the bride.  This showed that he started to have feelings for Lena. 

Meanwhile, "The Queen's Flower" is about a woman, Lena Jung, who's completely ambitious.  As she had given up her daughter, Kang Yi Sol (played by Lee Sung Kyung) for her own dreams to become a star chef, she one day reunites with her daughter and goes through various experiences. The drama airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10PM.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80907/20150407/the-queens-flower-lee-jong-hyuk-left-at-altar.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'The Queen's Flower' Jang Young Nam Takes Out Secret Card

BY C Han | Apr 07, 2015 11:31 PM EDT    

'The Queen's Flower' Jang Young Nam Takes Out Secret Card

In "The Queen's Flower" Jang Young Nam heard Kim Mi Sook saying that she would no longer get married.  With that, she took out a secret card.

On the 8th episode of MBC weekend drama "The Queen's Flower" (script Park Hyun Joo, director Lee Dae Young, Kim Min Shik) broadcast on Apr. 5th, Hee Ra (played by Kim Mi Sook) looked at Yoo Ra (played by Ko Woo Ri)'s club video and was started.

On this day, Hee Ra goes to Hye Jin (played by Jang Young Nam).  There, she said, "Do you think I raised my baby so that I could give him away to some cheap girl like you?  Do you know how precious I raised him?"  With that, she declared that she was breaking up the marriage between the two.

Hearing that, Hye Jin said that the only thing that she could do was to take out documents.  With that, Hee Ra said, "You're threatening me? Do whatever you want."  With that, Hee Ra ripped up the documents.   This document was something that was supposedly related to the birth of Jae Joon (played by Yoon Park).  It'll be interesting to see whether Hye Jin's secret card will work with Hee Ra.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80906/20150407/the-queens-flower-jang-young-nam-takes-out-secret-card.htm

Archived