[Drama 2015] Flower of the Queen 여왕의 꽃

Guest adikkeluangman

@hell59,  I think that Lena and the Ex will probably have a little side thing going since he's so deprived and his wife is such a turn off to him they will try they best to cover the past but it's going to get them caught.. The other problem I find for YS is that is her adopted mother she a very selfish women I see her blackmailing both her parents how she will utilize this money I have no idea but it still can workout in YR mom favor if she accepts YS.     

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: @hell59,  I think that Lena and the Ex will probably have a little side thing going since he's so deprived and his wife is such a turn off to him they will try they best to cover the past but it's going to get them caught.. The other problem I find for YS is that is her adopted mother she a very selfish women I see her blackmailing both her parents how she will utilize this money I have no idea but it still can workout in YR mom favor if she accepts YS.     

hell59 said: valsava said: @hell59,  I think that Lena and the Ex will probably have a little side thing going since he's so deprived and his wife is such a turn off to him they will try they best to cover the past but it's going to get them caught.. The other problem I find for YS is that is her adopted mother she a very selfish women I see her blackmailing both her parents how she will utilize this money I have no idea but it still can workout in YR mom favor if she accepts YS.     

hell59 said: valsava said: @hell59,  I think that Lena and the Ex will probably have a little side thing going since he's so deprived and his wife is such a turn off to him they will try they best to cover the past but it's going to get them caught.. The other problem I find for YS is that is her adopted mother she a very selfish women I see her blackmailing both her parents how she will utilize this money I have no idea but it still can workout in YR mom favor if she accepts YS.     

Guest adikkeluangman

Woori thanks fans for the coffee car sent to set of 'Flower of th​e Queen'

Woori's fans showed some love by sending a coffee car to the set of her current drama, 'Flower of the Queen'!  It must have provided a nice burst of energy for the hardworking cast and crew members.

DSP Media shared pictures recently and write, "Rainbow's fan club, Rainnous, presented a coffee car for Woori, who is currently on MBC weekend drama 'Flower of the Queen,' and the staff members on site."

In the pictures, Woori can be seen enjoying a cup of coffee and posing happily in front of the car.  The car is also decorated for her character, Seo Yu Ra.  

Woori also shared pictures on Instagram and wrote, "After drinking the coffee sent by our fans, Yu Ra is powerfully running forward.  Thank you so much."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/woori-thanks-fans-for-the-coffee-car-sent-to-set-of-flower-of-the-queen

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park is dreamy in 'K ​Wave' pictorial

Yoon Park shows off his different charms in a photo shoot with Hallyu magazine, 'K Wave'!

He is currently acting in MBC weekend drama, 'Flower of the Queen,' as Park Jae Joon. For this shoot, he shows a different image with the 'Drowsy Afternoon' concept, wearing shorts and denim T-shirts and more for a very laid-back, lazy look.  He looks cute and quirky, different from the usually cold, charismatic image he shows on screen.  

You can see him in the May issue!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/yoon-park-is-dreamy-in-k-wave-pictorial

That right JJ passing out at his engagement the mother in her own greed do not care that she the cause of his anxiety attacks.. I felt so sorry for JJ it made me cry and what's he name I don;t know why she even bothers to answer his mom calls or go see her because it can't be anything good coming from her I have never been able to understand that if she don;t answer the phone the woman can't be mad and she have one less worry you would think    

@thunderman1  Thanks for the videos 

Is JJ mom trying to blame what's her name for his illness I see in the preview she slaps her and her adopted mom is going after her father about her wonder just what she's asking of him..Is she looking for money or what maybe to stop the engagement he such a spineless man and nothing without hi wife..

Please for anyone who understands Korean, what is wrong with JJ that he ended up in the hospital?  The doctor tells his mom whatever is wrong with him seems to be serious! Thank you for your answer!

@misstwilightfan1416,  Thanks for the videos,

Please for anyone who understands Korean, what is wrong with JJ that he ended up in the hospital?  The doctor tells his mom whatever is wrong with him seems to be serious! Thank you for your answer!

​@hell59,  Hi,  JJ suffers from some serious anxiety attacks his mom can't accept the fault of sh's the cause so she blames it on what's her name she threatens this girl about seeing her son but not realize her son's the issue and she still determine to marry him off to the little party girl because her mom knows the secret behind JJ parentage.. Who cares about what h thinks or how he feels he just supposed to marry her I look for him to come up MIA (missing in action) Even party girl and her mom is dissing the girl.. Adopted mom went to talk to her real dad and to show him a picture of her she always kept he face par of the picture turned towards her which really annoyed me because if she really wanted him to see who his daughter was when she took the picture out she could have taken both of them out and placed them face up on the table but he was rude and vicious when speaking with her so adopted mom ask him about her mom..

So tomorrows episode the two ex-lovers meet unexpectedly on one of the TV segments and he's fuming mad with her for having the baby.. I guess when he learns who they daughter is he will try and get the medical building in his name and not the wife and that will be by helping his first daughter to be with JJ it will help his medical condition.. His own mom didn't even know he was taking medication for his sickness.. At this point the only person who can help him stop this marriage is his dad and maybe Halmoni.. But I think not before long adopted mom will be the one that may out her parentage on national TV she still has that picture she tore up and taped it back together..               

Archived