[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

stuartjmz said:Bitter experience has taught me the synopsis is generally a MUCH more reliable guide to a Drama's tone than its teasers. If I a had a buck for ecery Drama that pulled a bait and switch in its teasers, I'd have been on the beach at Jeju dragging YEH away before it was too late, before buying Jeong Ae Yeon out of her ill-advised contract in a zombie political Drama. So I'm enjoying the cute, fun trailers, but the only K Drama writer  I trust lives in Bucharest, or so the legends have it. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds a lot like the David Duchovny film Return to Me. I don't understand a word from the teasers but I really want to give this one a shot especially because of Yoon Hyun-Min and Jung Kyung- ho! Loved them in Cruel City.

Nymeria28 said: Sounds a lot like the David Duchovny film Return to Me. I don't understand a word from the teasers but I really want to give this one a shot especially because of Yoon Hyun-Min and Jung Kyung- ho! Loved them in Cruel City.

"Falling For Innocence" poster, Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyeon-min

posterphoto570270.jpg
‘ The new JTBC drama "Falling For Innocence" revealed two posters.
"Falling For Innocence" is about a man with a stone cold heart falling changing into a man with a warm heart only for one woman after he gets a heart transplant. The two posters have different concepts with the leading characters of the drama.
The first poster shows the relationship between Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyeon-min. The two guys are pulling at each others' hair with Kim So-yeon in the middle. She looks like she doesn't have a clue about what's going on behind her. The writing, "We need healing" adds to the anticipation of the drama.
The second poster is a two-shot of Kim So-yeon and Jeong Kyeong-ho. It says, "We should've never met" and the chemistry between Jeong Kyeong-ho who has been through various genres of dramas and Kim So-hyeon, the romance comedy queen is very much anticipated by many.
The production for "Falling For Innocence" claims the posters show the uniqueness of the drama and that they are doing their best to meet the expectations of those who are waiting for it.
Meanwhile, "Falling For Innocence" is a drama starring Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyeon-min and will be broadcasted on April 3.

credit : http://www.hancinema.net/falling-for-innocence-poster-jeong-kyeong-ho-kim-so-yeon-and-yoon-hyeon-min-79144.html

Hello everyone :) Thanks @larus for starting this thread and thanks everyone for updates. Please keep them coming :)
Finally KSY will be on screen again :) While the plot theme isn't all that fresh, this trio looks like a pretty fresh match-ups. I don't think I've seen them together in any drama yet. Glad it's a JTBC drama. 
Apparently to premiere on Apr 3rd!ANTICIPATING FOR SURE!  

PS: I've seen the plot and character descriptions in the chinese forums. If no one has brought over and translated them, I'll when I can.
SK NAVER blogger's fancy artwork(Please credit when reposting. It's courtesy and as per owner's request)
eel2Hxk.jpg
UWp8nxB.jpg
SNVcHER.jpg
esrDNqE.jpg
1QCS44H.jpg
hAy3hVh.jpg
CR: FII Baidu and as tagged (orginal source NAVER blogger LINK has more ...)

I've been really looking forward to this show. After Punch I haven't got any current dramas to see=(
Nymeria28 said: Sounds a lot like the David Duchovny film Return to Me. I don't understand a word from the teasers but I really want to give this one a shot especially because of Yoon Hyun-Min and Jung Kyung- ho! Loved them in Cruel City.

There is some positive reaction from citizens after the posters have been released.
class="article_post_title entry-title"New JTBC Fri-Sat drama, Falling for Innocence, releases posters Article: 'Falling for Innocence', Jung Kyung Ho- Kim So Yeon- Yoon Hyun Min tangled up in 'comic' posters
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+761, -5] Ooh~ They included Yoon Hyun Min in the poster~~ Do well ~~

2. [+715, -5] Kim So Yeon is so pretty. When she debuted, she looked really mature for her age. But now as she gets older, she has this refreshing aura

3. [+277, -8] Looking forward to this combo

4. [+50, -1]Kim So Yeon is gorgeous. That bob cut really suits her

5. [+44, -1] They're finally in another drama after 'Cruel City'.  That was a really good drama.~ Looking forward to Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min

6. [+42, -1] Pretty Kim So Yeon ~ I really enjoyed 'I need Romance 3'. Fighting!

7. [+38, 0] Daebak!! Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min in another drama So excited

8. [+34, -1] Looking at the posters, this drama seems fun. Makes me want to see it. Kim So Yeon is a great actress

9. [+29, 0] I wanna see it.. I like all three

10. [+30, -1] All 3 of them are likeable
source: kkuljaem.blog

@jadecloud: Thank You! Much Appreciated.

"His mind and his new feelings will be in conflict every day". I imagine that he starts playing computer games after the surgery and he starts longing after his secretary.  I like the humorous approach of this cellular memory syndrome. I can`t wait for characters descriptions. I want to know a little more about Joon Hee, Soon Jung`s childhood friend. I suspect that he and Kang Min Ho are rivals in business before the heart transplant. Let`s see. Can`t wait for this show to come on my screen.

More pictures from the filming scene. This time we have Kim So yeon and Yoon Hyun Min on the scene. I think they filmed in Ewha mural town, which is located in Ihwa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

20150224_162608.jpg?type=w1
20150224_162751.jpg?type=w1
20150224_162822.jpg?type=w1

20150224_162938.jpg?type=w1
20150224_163006.jpg?type=w1

credit: naver blog
It is a very nice place. I saw the pictures with the surroundings of the shooting site.

There are two pictures on the same site who are tagged with this drama. In one picture there is a boy (a child actor) and and some kids on a football field. We`ll have childhood flashbacks?  Pictures could be seen here.  

Falling for Innocence’s lighthearted teasers and posters by girlfriday | March 4, 2015 | 2 Comments
Innocence7.jpg

I’m thinking this melodrama isn’t going to be all that melodramatic. The promo materials for JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama Falling for Innocence seem closer to rom-com than I had anticipated, which is just fine by me. The new series stars Jung Kyung-ho (Endless Love) as a man who gets a new heart and a personality transplant as a free gift with purchase, making him uncharacteristically smitten with Kim So-yeon (I Need Romance 3). Read more Dramabeans

I feel like this drama would do better (in terms of ratings) if it is a rom-com than if it's a melo. It hasn't been that long since the last melo on cellular memory. And the ratings for The Spring Day of My Life were alright, but not so high as to motivate another melo on the same topic.

I saw that at Viki that the license information is unknown at this moment. I HOPE that So Yeon`s drama will be licensed and we`ll have translations. I don`t have a Viki account but I found a Request Form and I send it. I don`t know if it is valid. I see that there are some current shows available in my region, maybe Falling for Innocence will be too. Fingers crossed.

Hannahmiriam said: I feel like this drama whould do better (in terms of ratings) if it is a rom-com than if it's a melo. It hasn't been that long since the last melo on cellular memory. And the ratings for The Spring Day of My Life were alright, but not so high as to motivate another melo on the same topic.

Archived