[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PDNIM I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, Joonhee is a serial killer while Minho is a life saver. they changed their position and Soonjung already created a border between her and Joonhee while she finally open her heart to Minho.

Net week, we are gonna see Minho will break down because he finds out that Dong Wook aka his crush ex fiancee's heart is with him

Down fall for Minho :((

So who else got a shock today >-)

Dong Wook's phone that was taken from his accident site was taken by Joon Hee's dad.  We were all thinking the opposite till now.

I dont know how to set up the sequence of events now....will have to wait for more info now. Very nicely done Writernim
=D>  

finally he know his donor!!!.the story getting more excited and interesting...its true what u all  talking about joon hee dad..they plan together..the ending so make me cant wait for the next weeks...haish..anyway thanks to all my friends here do recaps... >:D< >:D<

OHHHHH,

The man what took the phone was Joon Hee`s father, but who hit Dong Wook? Joon hee or his father? Doesn`t matter, really. He is a bad either way.

But, why Min Ho had to find out about his heart donor in this episode? :( I wanted at least one episode more. Now, he will start to distance himself from Soon Jung? I wanted a little more happiness.
Not preview for the next episode? It is killing me. I want to know what`s going to happen next.

Aaaarrgggg NO PREVIEW!! ~X( 

@sandjh chingu ar I don't why but I am relieved that JH is not the killer...They have been best friends since young its eerie if JH is the one who killed DW....I'm getting at goosebumb even when writing this to u.... 

They will give us and out OTP angst because of the heart thing but we know that they love each other and not because of the heart. It will be time for both of them to reevaluate their feelings and they will come to the same conclusion. THE ARE IN LOVE. MIN HO LOVES SOON JUNG and SOON JUNG LOVES MIN HO.  They will overcome this but I want happy romantic moments NOW.

Why no preview?
:((

Archived