[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

larus said: bebebisous33 said: The book JH is reading in the beginning of episode 6 is called The little prince and it was written by the French author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry! Interesting is that the flower mentioned by the young JH is acting like MH. She says cruel things to the little prince (she is vain, full of herself), but in reality she loves him and the little prince isn't aware of it, until too late after leaving the planet where the rose was.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

larus said: bebebisous33 said: The book JH is reading in the beginning of episode 6 is called The little prince and it was written by the French author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry! Interesting is that the flower mentioned by the young JH is acting like MH. She says cruel things to the little prince (she is vain, full of herself), but in reality she loves him and the little prince isn't aware of it, until too late after leaving the planet where the rose was.

I dont know about anyone else but I am loving KSY here :) she looks really lovely, fitting the character like a glove and giving us a great SJ to support. I also love the fashion in this drama. SJ looks like a very capable and fashionable secretary. About the chemistry with JKH- what can I say.....its sizzling :x ;) I am loving it.

On the other hand with JH there is also a lot of chemistry but of the childhood friends/ long time easy friendship kind. I am loving the 2 completely opposite types of chemistry going on here :D In the midst of all this does age/ youthfulness of actor/ actress even find any place? Not for me.

Btw I just thought of something- MH is gonna try to find out about his donor next and we have all been wondering how he will react towards SJ when he come sto know about DW's heart, but I am curious how he is gonna react towards his uncle. What I mean to say is, MH was absolutely set about ruining his uncle before surgery but now the situation is such that he is softening in his stance, really listening to what SJ has to say and trying to make a good decision. Once he know its DW's heart would MH disregard all that SJ made him feel for Hermia, the workers and his uncle......his partner Ji Hyun is gonna be instigating him. So I was wondering if MH will intentionally become cruel again towards Hermia and his uncle just to prove that DW's heart is not controlling him.

littleloony said: I dont know about anyone else but I am loving KSY here :) she looks really lovely, fitting the character like a glove and giving us a great SJ to support. I also love the fashion in this drama. SJ looks like a very capable and fashionable secretary. About the chemistry with JKH- what can I say.....its sizzling :x ;) I am loving it.

On the other hand with JH there is also a lot of chemistry but of the childhood friends/ long time easy friendship kind. I am loving the 2 completely opposite types of chemistry going on here :D In the midst of all this does age/ youthfulness of actor/ actress even find any place? Not for me.

Btw I just thought of something- MH is gonna try to find out about his donor next and we have all been wondering how he will react towards SJ when he come sto know about DW's heart, but I am curious how he is gonna react towards his uncle. What I mean to say is, MH was absolutely set about ruining his uncle before surgery but now the situation is such that he is softening in his stance, really listening to what SJ has to say and trying to make a good decision. Once he know its DW's heart would MH disregard all that SJ made him feel for Hermia, the workers and his uncle......his partner Ji Hyun is gonna be instigating him. So I was wondering if MH will intentionally become cruel again towards Hermia and his uncle just to prove that DW's heart is not controlling him.

@pixelviking Thanks so much for the info. Glad that fans of this drama are quite creative.

@bebebisous33 Well said, as always. *clap clap*

It's possible that what Joon-hee loves about Soon-jung is "the idea of Soon-jung" instead of the real her (tbh I'm still in doubt about his motivations). What will happen once he finds out she disapproves of his action, will it drive him to severe disappointment, or will the knowledge destroy him, etc--these are the questions that we will face later in this drama, IMHO.

@Iarus I don't think Soon-jung ever called the chairman uncle. And this comes from a sleepless k-drama addict who at least watched each of the episodes of this drama twice or thrice, LOL (hint: me and many others here). About @bityxu 's video... I think it's Jung Kyung-ho's hand position that's a bit inconsistent (maybe due to a rather choppy editing) plus the fact that Soon-jung has always been there to catch his fall. 

New Still
20150423_092651_2633.jpg.tn580.jpg
범인 검거를 위해 요구르트 아줌마 옷을 입은 조은지(옥현),
그 모습이 재밌어 사람들이 사진을 찍어대는데... 그때 울리는 전화!
When Ok Hyun in disguise in Yogurt Ahjumma (Yogurt seller) for catch criminal, make people around her amazed. They taking a photo but....Ok Hyun's Handphone ringing
20150423_092703_4768.jpg.tn580.jpg
마동욱의 핸드폰을 찾았다는 상훈의 말에, 옥현은 급히 서로 가는데..!

과연, 옥현은 뺑소니범을 잡을 수 있을까요?!
Sang Hun tell her that he found DW's Handphone, Ok Hyun rushes to go together....
indeed, can Ok Hyun catch Hit n Run perpetrator?
@selenette unnie, is my translate right?

Got a First Impression article Link for everyone!
Drama for Real says Yay!
Falling for Innocence has me falling for it pretty much immediately. 
Link: http://dramaforreal.com/2015/04/22/falling-for-innocence-first-impression/

How About you? class="site-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 6px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"

@gammiron Glad you like the cinematography post. And sorry it was only a rewrite of my old post.

@ororomunroe Thanks for more pics. They always remind me of why I love this drama.

------------------------------------------------------

Another fanart I made. 

7AaosYy.jpg

You can go to 7AaosYy.jpg for larger version.

Sorry for its gloomy mood, I felt very sad after reading "The Little Prince" this morning (@bebebisous33, thanks for introducing the book and the author to me). I must say after reading it I'm a bit scared for our OTP, knowing what happened to the rose, the little prince, and the author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry in the end. I hope the writer doesn't allude to it. 

The lines in the fanart are taken from Norwegian singer Kate Havnevik's "Unlike Me".  

"There is no time, time doesn't really exist", said the dying individual in the song.

Archived