[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

ilchul said: thank you for the pics chingu :) I really want to know what he said to that woman in the hospital for her to lose her temper and almost pulling of his entire hair and kill him :)) that was hilarious =)) =)) 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ilchul said: the way I see it (and I may turn to be wrong :D) Soon Jung was crying for Dong Wook but by MIn Ho's bed side not Dong Wook's as a scene showed she was crying and then caressing Min Ho's cheek but talking/saying goodbye to Dong Wook and that means that she knew that Dong Wook's heart saved Min Ho's life 

Guest ilchul

larus said: ilchul said:
with every episode I find Joon Hee a worst person than I gave him credit for so now I can say that unfortunatly for Dong Wook and Soon Jung he's either the killer or the stand buy or both and that that man can be just a witness for the murder but couldn't say what he saw because that will put him in bad situation where he can be accused of the murder and the illigal work he did for Joon Hee and that's why he's full of guilt, or he can be the one who killed and Joon Hee was there to watch his friend dying but I'm sur now that Joon He has a hand in that X( :-&

ilchul said: I have the same wish :D and I enjoyed Min Ho putting him in his place and I believe as I understood (I'm not that good in Korean) that he put his finger in his wound and reminded him that he's just the chairman's dog and then fixed his tie :)) that was really satisfying for me :)) and about fixing Joon Hee's tie didn't you notice that it's Dong Wook's gesture to Joon Hee? It felt like Dong Wook will take his revenge from Joon Hee by Min Ho's hands and I can't wait to see it :D

Guest ilchul

larus said: ilchul said: thank you for the pics chingu :) I really want to know what he said to that woman in the hospital for her to lose her temper and almost pulling of his entire hair and kill him :)) that was hilarious =)) =)) 

Guest ilchul

larus

said:

ilchul

said: I have the same wish

:D

and I enjoyed Min Ho putting him in his place and I believe as I understood (I'm not that good in Korean)

that he put his finger in his wound and reminded him that he's just the chairman's dog and then fixed his tie :)

) that was really satisfying for me

:)

) and about fixing Joon Hee's tie didn't you notice that it's Dong Wook's gesture to Joon Hee? It felt like Dong Wook will take his revenge from Joon Hee by Min Ho's hands and I can't wait to see it

ilchul said: nazzy1109 said: thank u sooo much @andy78 , @minoz_zoyax & @minkie_p for the live recaps & screencaps !  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
loving the show to bits !........although i loved JKH's old hairstyle much better, but i think his new one is also cute !.....well whatever the hirstyle, his charisma alone can make do awwwww at him :x :x

ilchul said: Nymeria289 said: OMO, so many KMHM chingus back here in this thread. I am so glad. A big shout out to everyone and a hug to everyone..  ............ And no, please Joon Hee can't be the one who did the deed, please no  :)>-

Guest ilchul

larus

said:

ilchul

said: the way I see it (and I may turn to be wrong

) Soon Jung was crying for Dong Wook but by MIn Ho's bed side not Dong Wook's as a scene showed she was crying and then caressing Min Ho's cheek but talking/saying goodbye to Dong Wook and that means that she knew that Dong Wook's heart saved Min Ho's life 

just loving the heart in the chest of a man,  trying to protect her, to make her live day by day, finally one can fall in love with the man himself?
YES!!!  if he  looks like Kang MinHo  I say.

msAV8tl.png?1
Hello! Good to see you!

YBj72ls.png?1
What is it with his hand? he does not feel well?

PodrRhM.png?1
I want her as my assistant

qI1DjQ2.png?1
what? you don't like it?

RX8VbHz.png?1
I got you, but ottoke,I still don't trust you!
Kim Soon  Jung will finally fall for him only because of his new heart?
:-O

ilchul said: your right we need subtitles to know for sure what was happening :) I may be wrong but I felt that he mentioned/threatned to keep up with his case against Dong wook infront of her but she didn't tell him that he died. I don't know maybe I'm wrong :-??

Guest ilchul

larus

said: OMG, Evil Uncle will slap so hard Soon Jung in the next episode . What a bastard!  X( Even Joon Hee was stunned.

What she did that angered him so hard?

Archived