tealee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, I am a little concerned about the progress of the filming. He is showing the script for episode 1. I know they do  not necessarily filmed in the order of the episodes, but I noted that the teaser showed what they just shot a day or two before. Seems like there isn't much footage in store and they 'll have to do live shooting almost right from the start. Less than 10 days to go !!

Jaeholic13 said: Hmmm, I am a little concerned about the progress of the filming. He is showing the script for episode 1. I know they do  not necessarily filmed in the order of the episodes, but I noted that the teaser showed what they just shot a day or two before. Seems like there isn't much footage in store and they 'll have to do live shooting almost right from the start. Less than 10 days to go !!

Guest wing834

Go Sung Hee had her fair share of criticism when she was casted, but I cant deny that her and Jaejoong look good together. I hope she proves her critics wrong and delivers in this drama!

Kim SeonWu...

image_normal.jpg 韓流ツイッター @kor_celebrities  JYJ キム・ジェジュン、交通事故シーン。KBSドラマ「スパイ」1月9日初放送。

20150102081104650.jpeg

Some Translations of press releases by crystalmoon64...

#스파이 #김재중 got bloody in a realistic collision scene, showing impassioned performance http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000424590 

Filming took 9 hours straight in extreme cold but #김재중 showed no fatigue and encouraged the staff instead w bright smile cracking jokes.

Once the shooting starts #김재중 transforms into #Seonu instantly, showing great performance and continued the filming seamlessly.

#스파이 #김재중 vehicle accident scene used 15 ton truck n heli-cam boosting anticipation http://m.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015010208025773760 

#스파이 #김재중 shows impassioned performance covered in blood, viewers r 'exploding' w curiosity http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=92396 

The meeting place between mom and villain looks intriguing and Jaejoong was not alone in the car. May be that's what got his colleague killed. Sure gets interesting!!

Wonder if anyone knows what's Spy's competition in the same time slot from other broadcasting stations? I know TVN has drama an hour earlier and no drama on other stations. Just curious what kind of variety /non-drama shows will be on. I really hope people can change the habits and tune in to watch this new show.

Ratings are out:

Episode 15 Ratings]

AGB
(Pinocchio) - National / 12.9%
Seoul / 14.6%
(Spy)-National / 9.5%
Seoul /11.%
(King'sFace) - 7.8%

TNMS
(Pinocchio)- National /13.3%
Seoul / 15.6%
(Spy) - National/ N/A
Seoul / 11.8

Online rating
Pinocchio -34.2%
Spy-10.0%
King's Face- 6.9

Credits to Pinnocchio FB fanpage.

I want to try this drama but I dont like Go Sung Hee's acting (she totally ruined her last drama for me despite me being a Jung Il Woo fan). So what do you guys think?

Jaeholic13 said: Hmmm, I am a little concerned about the progress of the filming. He is showing the script for episode 1. I know they do  not necessarily filmed in the order of the episodes, but I noted that the teaser showed what they just shot a day or two before. Seems like there isn't much footage in store and they 'll have to do live shooting almost right from the start. Less than 10 days to go !!

Archived