Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@autumnight: Thanks a lot for the first-hand account of his Singapore fanmeet! Tweets were in English, so we also had a blow-by-blow account. Were you able to do the HiTouch and did you see him up close? If so, what was your impression of him?

Blossom Entertainment has an official IG and would post pics there., They also have a Facebook Page. 

https://www.instagram.com/blossom_entertainment/?hl=en

https://web.facebook.com/blossoment/

Is beauty_bai both a fan and an official photographer? I always see her pics after each Bo Gum event.

A fan said the fanmeet was like a dance party!

Roflmao, unfortunately Bo Gum don't think we're good dancers :joy:

Beauty_bai is a fan, not an official photographer of the event... Her camera and lenses are no joke though :sweatingbullets: She's also going to attend the Jakarta FM :D 

I did get to hi-touch with him, unfortunately he looked away (commotion behind) during my turn and the one behind me was already charging ahead... Beautiful side profile though...:lol: I want to steal his nose -_-  

12 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@autumnight: here's another link for good photos of Bo Gum during the Singapore fanmeet.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/StarArenaHD/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2204620866473316

Thank you @gumtaek I have updated the first page fanmeeting with links to Blossom's instagram and star arena facebook.  

• Like 1

Happy 31K, everyone!!!

Oh, @autumnight! It's a pity what happened during your HiTouch. The upside is that you got to see his mind-blowing side profile!

Oh, wow! Beauty_bai os a fan that goes to several of his fanmeetings? Whoa!

recommend_c5ba90d8cfaa7fd38511d6ad0f7036374b18b6dd.jpeg

Actor Yeo Jingoo Talked about His Close Friendship with Park Bogum, Kwak Dongyeon, and BTS' Jungkook

Yeo Jingoo is close with them.

On one interview, Yeo Jingoo talked about his interests and several of his close friends. He was first asked about the common things he does during his free times. Yeo Jingoo answered, "I sometimes go to the cinema and theater. I also sometimes meet my friends."

image%2F1552354727460-1552354727460.png

The actor was then asked whether or not he has celebrity friends. To this, he responded, "I have Park Bogum, Kwak Dongyeon, and BTS' Jungkook. It's a bit hard to meet same-age friends." In the interview, Yeo Jingoo also revealed that he often goes to a cafe with them and spends times together talking about their daily life.  

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/03/12/actor-yeo-jingoo-talked-about-his-close-friendship-with-park-bogum-kwak-dongyeon-and-bts-jungkook-190177

• Love 1

Ok, let's reconstruct based on the facts provided...

From the other pics she posted together with this, she received a handwritten note from Bo Gum dated Feb. 24.

News about Bo Gum confirming for Seobok came out March 4.

This lady posted the pics on her IG yesterday, March 11.

So the Seobok production meet-up dinner with Gong Yoo must have taken place on Feb. 24

credit: bogum carpe_diem IG

This was one of the pics she posted...a handwritten message from Bo Gum dated Feb. 24.

D1WXVzEVAAARcYL.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Official Star Arena Pics of Bo Gum's Singapore Fan Meet 1

Reveal hidden contents

D1WqikrU4AA-nGM.jpg

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing the SIN pictures.  What I noticed about him every time he has FM or just even with his fans is his exceptional fan service. I heard that this comeback to SIN was even better and more interactive than his first visit. Ahhh......that one lucky fan who was able to bring home the candle, which was made by Bogum, lucky girl indeed! And some were also lucky to get some items, which were all signed by him. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Ok, let's reconstruct based on the facts provided...

From the other pics she posted together with this, she received a handwritten note from Bo Gum dated Feb. 24.

News about Bo Gum confirming for Seobok came out March 4.

This lady posted the pics on her IG yesterday, March 11.

So the Seobok production meet-up dinner with Gong Yoo must have taken place on Feb. 24

credit: bogum carpe_diem IG

This was one of the pics she posted...a handwritten message from Bo Gum dated Feb. 24.

Its mean Bogum already confirmed for this project since feb, right? 

Talking about Park bogum's friends I watched Radio star with eng sub, and realized how honest kwak Dong-yeon when talking about his friends (he dont care if that friend is super popular :sweatingbullets:). Bogum is not the only one he talking about, the others get a funny comment from him. Yeo Jin goo and kwak Dong-yeon are 97-line, there's a big gap between them and bogum, but both are so mature, especially Yeo jin goo, I think this is the reason why they become friends.

Tho I'm curious how bogum met with Yeo Jin goo, they never working together.

yjS1imO.gif

cr on the pict

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Happy 31K, everyone!!!

Oh, @autumnight! It's a pity what happened during your HiTouch. The upside is that you got to see his mind-blowing side profile!

Oh, wow! Beauty_bai os a fan that goes to several of his fanmeetings? Whoa!

Haha yeah... She said she'll be going to the Jakarta FM as well :D 

Count down from Mnet... 9 more days to Boyfriend/Encounter Japanese TV broadcast.

For HaruHana magazine vol 59 on sale 28th of March. He's posing with vol. 46 of the magazine. In the upcoming issue, Bo Gum will be talking about his debut as a singer and his thoughts about flowers, etc. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 8:47 AM, gumtaek said:

Happy 31K, everyone!!!

Actor Yeo Jingoo Talked about His Close Friendship with Park Bogum, Kwak Dongyeon, and BTS' Jungkook

Yeo Jingoo is close with them.

On one interview, Yeo Jingoo talked about his interests and several of his close friends. He was first asked about the common things he does during his free times. Yeo Jingoo answered, "I sometimes go to the cinema and theater. I also sometimes meet my friends."

The actor was then asked whether or not he has celebrity friends. To this, he responded, "I have Park Bogum, Kwak Dongyeon, and BTS' Jungkook. It's a bit hard to meet same-age friends." In the interview, Yeo Jingoo also revealed that he often goes to a cafe with them and spends times together talking about their daily life.  

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/03/12/actor-yeo-jingoo-talked-about-his-close-friendship-with-park-bogum-kwak-dongyeon-and-bts-jungkook-190177

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. I didn't know that they're good friends since they're not of the same age. I wonder how they got to know each other, though. I'm proud that Bogum is having many friends.  :lol:

• Like 1