Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Happy 8th year Anniversary!! ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

Hd picts are coming :wub: from bogumfeel master-nim

w5Khb1r.jpg

XO8j5mg.jpg

MntCDBQ.jpg

Spoiler

hbJfP3w.jpg

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:
Spoiler

Even the bodyguard want his signature :innocent:

yZ39rR4.gif

• Like 1

Never ceases to amaze me how Park Bo Gum is "very much present" in KEnt shows! Now, if only we get to know what they're saying!

• LOL 3

D_cTXJGU4AA66rv?format=jpg&name=medium

credit:Logo

A smile couldn't get any more sincere than this!

D_eU9kgVUAAQhfW.jpg

D_eU-WEVAAEIysC.jpg

D_eU_qHUcAEsazy.jpg

Spoiler

D_eU_IDVAAAi199.jpg

credit: Logo

On 7/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, gumtaek said:

@juliii: Thanks for the Japanese text! Wanted to do that but didn't know how. I will try to use another translator aside from Google. I finally found what he wanted to eat at the time of the interview. It's a japanese dish with a French Name...hahaha!

Mille-Feuille Nabe: It refers to many layers of Napa cabbage and pork belly slices packed in a hot pot.

You might want to try cooking it! :D

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing the video. Ohhh.................he wanted to eat this? In cold days, nothing is better than a hot meal, like this mille-feuille nabe. The name of the dish means “thousand leaves” in French. “Nabe” means “cooking pot” in Japanese. This is a short cut version of shabu shabu (Japanese hot pot). I like to serve this dish with steamed white rice. :P

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing the video. Ohhh.................he wanted to eat this? In cold days, nothing is better than a hot meal, like this mille-feuille nabe. The name of the dish means “thousand leaves” in French. “Nabe” means “cooking pot” in Japanese. This is a short cut version of shabu shabu (Japanese hot pot). I like to serve this dish with steamed white rice. :P

You're welcome @willenette! It's on my "To-Cook List".:)

Beautiful Namja!

D_bucPcU4AEVAc_.jpg

51 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

You're welcome @willenette! It's on my "To-Cook List".:)

Beautiful Namja!

gumtaek, GO, girl - try cooking this. Also, to make it vegan, you may use fried tofu. It can make everything taste so good, too! I love the simplicity of this dish, but you could also explore different flavors, adding some soy sauce, chili or even Indian or Middle Eastern spices.  Thanks for sharing the picture. :P

• Like 1

@gumtaek wow these pictures :wub: how come his eyes suddenly look brighter? So handsome!!

Also, thank you for the shoutout on Twitter! :blush:

Sorry if you all already saw this video, not sure if this one was already posted here but it's fairly new (was uploaded yesterday) and it's so nice to see all his interactions with fans there. He's genuinely nice.
(I just find the bright filter they add on these videos a bit too much, but oh well..still so grateful they upload these clips!!)

• Love 1

Bogummy just posted it on his YT channel!

2019 Season 'Greetings #7

@juliii: A big thanks to you! Otherwise it would have been not possible to translate the text! And yes, the pics of Bogummy are so delightful to the eyes!

• Like 1