Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 hours ago, thadora said:
  Hide contents

I like to watch Kdrama but never fan girl to any actor.

I used to work to in related entertainment industry so normally I see every now and then an actors / singer bit I never asked any photo or ask for an authograph  (Am I weird ?? ) 

Why do I like or love PBG. It's because as an actor he is really good and good looking. And as as person he is exemptional. God fearing and very vocal on His Faith. Pure heart, innocent, honest and loving son and co-workers and especially He love and value his fans.

Now I religiously follow PGB on Soompi & Twitter. Start back reading to know more about him and I really enjoy reading all your fan account and thoughts.

More on my fan account if I have time.

Back reading I'm now at page 873 2017 Bo Gum Arrival in Singapore. And current page 2019 Bo Gum arrival in Singapore. 

Amazing you read this thread from the first page! I follow him in twitter and Ig too, and sometimes I check him in naver and nate too :joy: I never doing something like this for an actor, but before Im a big fan of an idol, so I always in stalker mode. (I really hope he make an IG account) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow @gumtaek it will be amazing if he can work with PD Shin won ho again. Now I wondering why I'm not putting him as my fav writer (I mean 1988 is my fav drama ever), I thought he just work with rookie's actor but I think he didnt like that anymore. I searching for more info about his next project, and its said he already met with potential cast member! :scream: I hope Bogum is one of them! (Cross my fingers)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@rahma92 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yes back reading help me to decide to attend Manila Fan meeting because I have second thoughts of attending because it’s not my personality to attend  a fan meeting ALONE and at my age . I occasionally  watch or attend concerts or theater play  with friends or by group

Also I beg off not to join a yearly out of town with couple of friends and need to reschedule a family gathering just to attend Manila Fan meet because it conflicts the fan meet day. hahahahah. My craziness

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, thadora said:

@rahma92 

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Yes back reading help me to decide to attend Manila Fan meeting because I have second thoughts of attending because it’s not my personality to attend  a fan meeting ALONE and at my age . I occasionally  watch or attend concerts or theater play  with friends or by group

Also I beg off not to join a yearly out of town with couple of friends and need to reschedule a family gathering just to attend Manila Fan meet because it conflicts the fan meet day. hahahahah. My craziness

I envy you, you will meet him. I'm not as lucky as you. I need to work :bawling:  no, you're not crazy, you need to meet him when you have chance. We dont know when he will come again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, gumtaek said:

As expected, this photo was retweeted so many times that it even reached Bo Gum. He then jokingly responded with, “I’d better not smile out of delight to see my fans anymore” and mentioned the fan who took the photo.

He's adorable :joy: I can imagine the pout he puts on as he says this :lol:

6 hours ago, thadora said:

Back reading I'm now at page 873 2017 Bo Gum Arrival in Singapore. And current page 2019 Bo Gum arrival in Singapore. 

I think I'll back read from page 1 when he goes to the army... 1.5 years of emptiness... :worried:

@rahma92 Ah so that's what that flower-painted window was for... :D

• LOL 1