Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek

Thank you!! 

Finally I see him on pink again!! 

Hmmm... 

I cannot decide which one I love the most... 

Bo Gum in white, or Bo Gum in red... 

:D

About the emoticon, you can see the picture at the above tweet. 

He used drink emot while posting his Coca Cola ads, hat emot while posting his pictures using various hats. 

It is cute :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG!  The BTS gave me goosebumps. Bogum is really the best in acting. The way he handled the sitting down beside SHK is the best. Ohhh, I love him. :heart:

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Another BTS!

This thread is really on fire. Thanks @gumtaek  @rahma92  @U-Çanfor the updates. We r so happy the mv is doing well. He is really "Bogum Magic" and another coined name now: "Bogum Fever". We r all so proud of him. :star:

Spoiler
4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@U-Çanme too I love him in pink. He is so lovely. 

Spoiler
12 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Eider Update

EO2QU8LX0AYQePy?format=jpg&name=small

EO2QU8PX0AAjiCK?format=jpg&name=small

I hope Wonderland will be confirmed soon. Fingers crossed. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

The music video already reached 1 million since yesterday! :relaxed:

Spoiler

This is my fav part! Super handsome!

JP8r3gS.jpg

Btw I have one problem with this MV. The girl has Park bogum as her boyfriend but why she looks so sad and so empty? 

I mean, you have this beautiful man as your boyfriend! :sweatingbullets:EuphoricWeightyGentoopenguin

And his beautiful smile
LavishCheapFlee

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

O my gosh!!! 

I love all of this year news!! 

It showers us like the rain!! 

When he start his military service, and I bet I will miss him soooo much,, please,, chingus... 

Remind me about what Jin Hyuk told Cha So Hyun... 

When you face difficulties, hold on tight to the beautiful memories we have. 

Can we do it that way? 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, U-Çan said:

O my gosh!!! 

I love all of this year news!! 

It showers us like the rain!! 

When he start his military service, and I bet I will miss him soooo much,, please,, chingus... 

Remind me about what Jin Hyuk told Cha So Hyun... 

When you face difficulties, hold on tight to the beautiful memories we have. 

Can we do it that way? 

Hi U-Can,  I guess Bogum is turning 27 years old this year (28 by K-age) - In many countries, especially western countries, military enlistment is voluntary. Not so, in Korea. Korea requires male citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 to perform two years of compulsory military service. Although it is customary for Korean males to enlist in their early 20s, most celebrities start their military service in their late 20s or early 30s. This gives them time to establish a name for themselves before the two-year hiatus. Age limit for active duty is 31-years old.  Serving in the army has been mandatory in Korea ever since the breakout of the Korean War (1950-53), which ended in a truce. Korean courts have sentenced conscription rejecters with prison terms over the years. Spending two years in the barracks is taxing for anyone not looking to pursue a career in the military. An amendment now to the Military Service Act has made it harder for male celebrities to delay their enlistment. All male celebrities who fall into one of these categories and was born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 are now required to submit their personal information to the MMA. Many entertainment agencies were notified of this change. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report. They are not allowed to delay their conscription anymore other than medical. This new act was enforced starting September 2017. Now, they're allowed to choose their own enlistment dates and preferred military units before starting life in barracks, they could be enlisted together with their brothers or friends. In Korea, men are obliged to go under a physical examination once they turn 20 by the Military Manpower Administration, which determines their physical fitness level, or grade, for military service. Enlistment has become a societal and social rite of passage for Korean men, and it remains mandatory due to South Korea’s on-going tensions with North Korea.  :lol:

• Love 1