Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Yes, the flower he used as a prop during music bank was given by the fans. He received 2flowers bouquet on that day. Don't worry, he didn't exactly give the fangift to Irene. Hahaha he just using it as a prop, and after that he bring the flower back to the backstage XD

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, xxxfaa said:

Yes, the flower he used as a prop during music bank was given by the fans. He received 2flowers bouquet on that day. Don't worry, he didn't exactly give the fangift to Irene. Hahaha he just using it as a prop, and after that he bring the flower back to the backstage XD

could i ask does he's really close to irene behind the scene? im not shipper btw just only wondering XD.

and thanks so much for your fanacc & pics i plan to see him, hopefully he'll still be the MC that time. how did you get inside KBS studio ? do you need to be an official fanclub of the promoting idol?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, xxxfaa said:

Hello everyone, since I can't find Reply 1988 thread anymore I hope it's ok if i share my fancam over here. Dukseon x Taek tribute during Reply 1988 Concert. Tbh I cried when Byun Jisub sung Come Back to Me Again TTTT i rly miss Master Choi and all the Ssangmundong kids. :'( 

i will share my fanacc meeting Park Bogum last week and also pics/fancam once I arrived home since most of the pics and vids are in my camera. But one thing for sure, I'm not regreting staning Park Bogum. His fanservice level is srsly JJANGGGGG. Saranghae Park Bogum. 

That's it for now. Have a nice day ahead everyone. 

Waaaaaaa:w00t: *running around in circle mode*

I'm sorry but not so sorry @xxxfaa for stalking your twitter during your trip to S.Korea. lol :D 

But seeing that pics and fancams you share bring me to that time i stalking your twitter, it almost like i was there wih you. 

Did you arrive home safely? Or are you still there stalking Bogummy?

Can't wait to see that amount of pics and fancam on your camera :wub: Thank you so much, dear.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, deeand said:

that flowers is a fan gift right? but and then at MuBank show he gave those flowers to irene?

I noticed that, too. 

That fan must be really thrilled and running like crazy seeing her flower onscreen. But I hope she didnt break down because bogummy presented her precious flower gift to irene. LoL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xxxfaa said:

ho.ho..ho..ho...

that's perfect!!! PBG really is a kind person :wub: the fan must been very happy and proud.

This week MuBank there will be loaded of fans who will gift PBG flowers bouquet. LOL... remember when PBG accepted chocolate milk from fan at R88 fan sign. And then when there is another fan signing his fans gift him a LOT chocolate milk. :D

• Like 2

Bogum for Star1, March 2016

#Atsyle #AprilIssue #ParkBoGum #Photoshoot The theme is #BoyfriendPics. A preview of the birth of a #Legend #Photoshoot for you, who has slightly lacking #lockscreen and profile pictures. on sale #March21 x

• Like 4

20160309_1457501425_91609000_1_99_201603read?oid=213&aid=000085303320160309_1457501444_15325000_1_99_201603

20160309_1457501455_23339300_1_99_201603

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000853033

Spoiler

TV리포트

[가상캐스팅] '구르미 그린 달빛' 박보검의 女 홍라온을 찾아라!

기사입력2016.03.09 오후 3:51 최종수정2016.03.09 오후 4:21 기사원문 댓글568
20160309_1457501425_91609000_1_99_201603

[TV리포트=이우인 기자] tvN '응답하라 1988'을 통해 스타덤에 오른 박보검. 그의 차기작인 KBS2 '구르미 그린 달빛'이 오는 8~9월 2TV 월화 드라마로 편성을 확정했다.

'구르미 그린 달빛'은 소설가 윤이수가 집필한 동명의 인기 웹소설을 원작으로 한 드라마. 19세기 조선을 배경으로 조선 제23대 국왕인 순조의 맏아들로 19세 때부터 병악한 아버지를 대신해 대리청정을 하며 조선의 부활을 꿈꾸던 천재군주 효명세자 이영과 방랑시인 김삿갓, 엉겁결에 환관이 되어 그들의 벗으로 연인으로 역적의 딸로 운명을 함께한 남장여자 홍라온 등 조선 청춘들의 이야기를 다룬 궁중 로맨스다.

드라마는 '연애의 발견'으로 연출력을 인정받은 김성윤 PD가 메가폰을 잡고, '후아유-학교 2015'의 김민정 임예진 작가가 극본을 맡으며, 올여름 KBS의 기대작으로 떠오르고 있다. 현재 제작진은 박보검과 함께 호흡을 맞출 여자 주인공 홍라온을 비롯해 주요 배역 캐스팅을 진행 중이다. 무엇보다 박보검과 러브라인을 보여줄 여주인공의 캐스팅에 관심이 쏠리고 있어, 거론된 여배우들을 기준으로 가상캐스팅을 진행했다. 

20160309_1457501444_15325000_1_99_201603

★ 후보1. 설리(1994년생)

걸 그룹 에프엑스에서 탈퇴하고 배우의 길을 가기로 다짐한 설리. 2005년 SBS 드라마 '서동요'로 데뷔한 설리는 가수이기 전에 아역배우로 활동했다. 에프엑스로 인기를 모으던 그녀는 SBS 드라마 '아름다운 그대에게'에서 남장여자 구재희 역을 맡아 사랑을 받았다. 이후로도 여러 편의 영화에 출연하며 연기력을 쌓은 설리. 그녀의 한복 남장여자 모습, 왠지 기대된다. 

☆ 후보2. 장나라(1981생)

1993년생 박보검과는 띠동갑 누나이지만, 자타가 공인하는 동안 여배우 장나라. 보이시하면서 사랑스러운 매력을 동시에 지닌 장나라가 남장여자 홍라온을 연기한다면 어떨까. KBS2 드라마 '너를 기억해'를 통해 한 차례 박보검과 호흡하며 그의 첫 열애설 상대가 됐던 장나라. 박보검과의 케미스트리에 한 표를 던진다. 

★ 후보3. 설현(1995년생)

2015년에 이어 2016년에도 '대세' 타이틀을 지키고 있는 걸 그룹 AOA의 설현. 그녀는 대표적인 '연기돌'이다. KBS2 주말 드라마 '내 딸 서영이'를 통해 배우로 발을 들였던 설현은 이후 '강남 1970' '오렌지 마말레이드' 등의 작품에서 가수가 아닌 배우로 주목을 받고 있다. 예능 프로그램을 통해 털털한 성격을 인정받은 설현의 남장이 보고 싶다. 

☆ 후보4. 구하라(1991년생) 

걸 그룹 카라 해체 후 배우 소속사 키이스트와 전속계약을 체결하며 배우로 전향한 구하라. 그녀 또한 2011년 SBS 드라마 '시티헌터'를 통해 배우로 데뷔한 연기돌이다. 최종 불발되긴 했지만 KBS2 드라마 '베이비시터'의 여주인공 역할로 캐스팅 물망에 오를 만큼, 배우 구하라에 거는 업계의 기대가 크다. 예능 프로그램에서 보여준 근성이라면 대작 미니시리즈의 여주인공으로도 가능성이 있지 않을까. 

20160309_1457501455_23339300_1_99_201603

★ 후보5. 소희(1992년생) 

걸 그룹 원더걸스 출신으로 키이스트와 전속계약을 맺은 안소희. 안소희는 원더걸스로 활동하면서도 배우로도 가능성을 보여준 연기돌이다. KBS2 '드라마 스페셜-로즈데이'와 tvN 드라마 '하트투하트'의 여주인공으로 안정적인 배우 이미지를 얻은 안소희. 제대로 치고 올라갈 작품으로 '구르미 그린 달빛' 만한 게 있을까. 

☆ 후보6. 이연희(1988년생) 

배우 경력이 벌써 13년 차인 이연희. '금쪽같은 내새끼' '해신' '부활' '어느 멋진 날' '에덴의 동쪽' '파라다이스 목장' '유령' '구가의 서' '미스코리아' '화정' 등 필모그래피도 화려하다. 특히 '화정'에서 이연희가 보여준 남장여자와 한복의 자태는 단연 최고라 할 수 있다. 홍라온으로 다시 한 번 남장여자의 정점을 찍어보면 어떨까. 

★ 후보7. 김지원(1992년생)

김지원은 '구르미 그린 달빛'의 홍라온 역할 캐스팅 물망으로 화제를 모은 배우. MBC '하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습'을 통해 데뷔한 그녀는 SBS '아름다운 그대에게' '상속자들', 영화 '무서운 이야기' '탈출' '좋은 날' 등 많은 작품으로 시청자들과 만났다. 현재 인기 드라마 KBS2 '태양의 후예' 윤명주 역으로 다시금 인기를 모은 김지원. 김지원과 박보검의 러브라인이 기대를 모은다. 

☆ 후보8. 하연수(1990년생) 

7살 연하의 여진구와도 러브라인에 아무런 문제가 없었던 '꼬부기' 하연수. 그녀 만큼 박보검과 비주얼로 어울리는 배우가 또 있을까. 사랑스럽고 참한 인상이 착한 남자 박보검과도 잘 어울릴 것만 같다. 영화와 드라마 몇 편에 출연했지만 연기력으로는 크게 평가받지 못한 하연수가 '구르미 그린 달빛'으로 포텐이 터트린다면 어떨까. 

★ 후보9. 이유비(1990년생) 

MBC '밤을 걷는 선비'에서도 남장여자인 인물을 사랑스러우면서도 능청스럽게 연기했던 이유비. 그녀가 또다시 남장여자에 도전한다면, 어떻게 다른 매력을 보여줄 수 있을지 궁금하다. 박보검보다는 누나이지만, 동안인 이유비. 러브라인도 잘 리드해 줄 것만 같다. 

이우인 기자 jarrje@tvreport.co.kr / 사진=TV리포트 DB

[1천만원고료 제1회 TV리뷰 어워즈 개최]

when I translate with google translate the results is :

Virtual Casting] "Green Moonlight gureumi 'Find 女 Hong Raon sword of the night!

[TV reporter reports yiwooin =] tvN 'Please respond 1988' sword rose to stardom through the night. 8-9 comes his next film in KBS2 'gureumi Green Moonlight' organized in May confirmed the wolhwa 2TV drama.

"Green Moonlight gureumi 'is a drama of the same name who wrote a number of popular web-fiction novelist polished as the original. The 19th-century shipbuilding in the background since the Joseon first 23 19-year-old to the eldest son of the king of smooth behalf of the bottle evil father surrogate clean and become a gimsatgat, eunuchs to involuntarily genius monarch hyomyeong Crown Prince Lee Young and bangrangsi dreamed of the revival of shipbuilding their Take off to the royal romance dealing with the story of a woman namjang Hong Raon shipbuilding youth hamkkehan the fate of the daughter of a traitor lover.

Drama is recognized as a soft output "Discovery of Love" gimseongyun PD is holding a megaphone, - said Im Ye-jin Kim Min Jung is the author of "huahyu School 2015" take on a play, has emerged as a summer's highly anticipated KBS. Currently the crew is underway in the main female character roles cast, including Hong Raon align breath with sword and night. Above all Sword night and you're interested in more than ssolrigo cast of main characters to show love line, proceeded by a virtual cast of the actress mentioned.

★ one candidate. Sully (born in 1994)

Leave me in the group f (x) and pledged to go the way of the actress Sully. Sully made his debut year in the SBS drama 'Seo Dong Yo' 2005 worked as a child actor before being a singer. Moeudeon her popularity as f (x) I have received a love namjang take the girl gujaehui station 'To the Beautiful You' SBS drama. Yihurodo appeared in several films and Sully gained the acting. Namjang her hanbok female figure is somewhat expected.

☆ two candidates. Jang (1981 production)

Born in 1993, sword and night are the same age, but my sister band, while actress Jang oneself and others is authorized. The Boise with a lovely charm while at the same time Jang what if women postpone namjang Hong Raon. KBS2 drama and breathing and sword through the night once, 'I remember' Jang yeolaeseol which was his first opponent. It casts one vote in the chemistry of the sword and night.

★ three candidates. Seolhyun (born in 1995)

Following the 2015 to 2016 Seolhyun of the girl group AOA guarding the 'mainstream' title. She is the typical "smoke stone. KBS2 weekend drama 'Seoyoung' deulyeotdeon feet as an actor through the Seolhyun has attracted attention in later works such as' Gangnam Blues' orange marmalade 'as an actress, not a singer. The namjang of Seolhyun acclaimed Easygoing nature through the arts program I want to see.

Candidate 4 ☆. Ask (born in 1991)

After the girl group Kara dismantling signed an exclusive contract with the actor's agency KeyEast and ask one turned actor. She is also a stone acting debut as an actor through the 2011 SBS drama "City Hunter". Although the final did not succeed, but KBS2 drama 'babysitter' is greater than the rise in the cast as a hero mulmang role and expectations of industry actors seek to hang. If the spirit demonstrated in the entertainment program it would not have the possibility of a heroine of the blockbuster mini-series.

★ five candidates. So-hee (born in 1992)

A girl group Wonder Girls Sohee who signed an exclusive contract with KeyEast. Wonder Girls Sohee is a smoke while working as a stone also demonstrated the potential as an actor. KBS2 'Drama - Rose Day' and tvN drama 'Heart to Heart' Sohee heroine to obtain a stable image of the actress. Will you might as well hit piece "Green Moonlight gureumi 'climb.

☆ six candidates. Lee Yeon Hee (born in 1988)

Lee Yeon Hee is already acting career in '13 difference. "My kittens like geumjjok '' Hisense '' Resurrection '' One Fine Day '' East of Eden '' Paradise Ranch '' ghost '' is also brilliant filmography of nine books, including a '' Miss Korea 'Hwajeong. Especially in appearance, "Huating" namjang women and Costume Lee Yeon Hee has shown may far the best. How about taking back the pinnacle of women in Hong namjang times Raon.

★ seven candidates. Kim Ji-won (born in 1992)

Kim Ji-won's "Green Moonlight gureumi 'of actors gathered in Hong topics Raon role mulmang cast. MBC 'High Kick! The counterattacks of short legs, she debuted through SBS 'pretty baby to' 'the heirs' movie 'scary stories' 'escape' 'good day' and viewers met with a lot of work. Kim Ji-won's popular KBS2 drama, a collection of popular once again as "descendants of the sun 'yunmyeongju station. Kim Ji-won love line of the night and collect the sword expectations.

Candidate 8 ☆. Ha Yeon-soo (born in 1990)

7 years younger and also of Yeo Jin-goo 'Squirtle' no problem Ha Yeon-soo was not in love line. Also an actor and visual matching with foil sword as she could. Just as impressive is lovely and a nice set also look good guy and a good night sword. But he appeared in several movies and dramas hand, has not received significant evaluation Ha Yeon-soo acting in Lofoten What if you won the two the "Green Moonlight gureumi.

★ nine candidates. Reason ratio (born in 1990)

MBC 'gentleman walking at night, in the rain seureowoomyeonseodo why I love acting sly carefully namjang women figures. If she is again challenging the namjang girl, I wonder if you can show a different charm. Night, but rather sister sword, reasons for non. Love lines are also just as well give a lead.

Yiwooin reporters jarrje@tvreport.co.kr / Photo DB = TV report

[10 million wongoryo first TV Review Awards held;

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/889943

google translate result :

Night Sword sequel "Green Moonlight gureumi ', organized in August confirmed
Gureumi drawn moonlight brings' home theater this summer.

The last eight days' gureumi Green Moonlight '(a play Im Ye-jin Kim Min Jung, director gimseongyun) Brand KBS Media said that "was established" Green Moonlight gureumi' organized this coming August wolhwa KBS2 drama "through the official press release he said.

"We will work hard to prepare prepared to blow cool the heat of summer fun and excitement," "Green Moonlight gureumi" side "and heroine, including Hong Raon fit to breathe proceed with the main cast role," said he said.

As a 'green gureumi Moonlight' is a love story of a crown prince hyomyeong the original novel of the same name popular web with green royal romance hero mainstream actress Park Bo-gum on the station confirmed the appearance has received a lot of attention.

"Gureumi Green Moonlight 'is KBS2' The Princess 'Man" (a play adjustment NOTE gimuk, director Kim, Jung - Min bakhyeonseok),' Gunman in Joseon "(a play Lee, Jung - Woo hanhuijeong, director Kim, Jung - Min hanhuijeong) You are the one KBS media production, etc. ready for production, the main cast as you finish the plan to rush in shooting.

Hanhyeri reporters hyeri @
Photo. Blur thumb Entertainment

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" prohibited reprint redistribute>

http://www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=53469

google translate :

Night Sword sequel "Green Moonlight gureumi 'established in August cheotbang
Drama actress Park Bo-gum collection of topics in his next film, "Green Moonlight gureumi" smiled the final broadcast date.

8 days Publisher side KBS Media said, "" Green Moonlight gureumi 'comes from August to September was confirmed by a combination KBS2TV wolhwa drama ".

Thus, viewers were able to meet the sword in bakbo summer home theater.

Current "Green Moonlight gureumi 'plans to rush the shooting is underway, as the main casting roles such as the heroine align breath with sword and night and complete the casting.

The "Green Moonlight gureumi 'deals with the growth story of the royal romance as history has not recorded a genius monarch, who loved the late Joseon crown prince hyomyeong rebook the motif of the Joseon Dynasty youth.

Choehui or press heena@insight.co.kr

24 minutes ago, wasabichic said:

Bogum for Star1, March 2016

Spoiler

LOL.

What does that mean? Someone did that to him or he did that himself? #shakinghead #dontunderstand #justlol

Ps: He looked skinnier on that pic. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rhienz said:

LOL.

What does that mean? Someone did that to him or he did that himself? #shakinghead #dontunderstand #justlol

Ps: He looked skinnier on that pic. 

12822502_991827460910793_1225194354_n.jp

I think the concept is he attacked by a group of girl LOL.. 

• Like 3

tumblr_o3r30qIyrj1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

#박보검 #차기작 #구르미_그린_달빛 편성 확정 
“오는 8-9월, KBS 2TV 월화드라마로 편성이 확정되었다”
올 여름!!! 박보검과 함께♥

#ParkBogum #NextWork #Moonlight_Drawn_By_Clouds arrangement decision 
“The KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama has been confirmed for this coming August-September”
This summer!!! Together with Park Bogum♥

credit : 

http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com

094531a62b6ede19b3d8f0223f4e1a5a.jpg

• Like 6

10388046_1653373968220671_887203584_n.jp

#여진구 #sbs#대박 봄엔 3월 #대박 #여진구 여름엔 8월 #구르미그린달빛#박보검 【올해는#사극 봅시다 #대박 나세요 】

#여진구 #sbs#대박 봄엔 3월 #대박 #여진구 여름엔 8월 #구르미그린달빛#박보검 【올해는#사극 봅시다 #대박 나세요 】

google translate :

# # Sbs # Yeo Jin-goo hit the jackpot # # bomen March Yeo Jin-goo summer August night # # gureumi Green Moonlight Sword - This year, let's wake hit # # drama;